[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

supreme GOD machine of the world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (148KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
148KB, 1920x1080px
Should I get the TRD body kit and quad exists for my 86?

Already got a supercharger on it, intake etc so now looking for aesthetic modifications
>>
>>13900511

This is literally one of the worst places to ask for advice about the GT86.
>>
>>13900511
Personally I find the TRD body kit pretty ugly, up to you though. Same for the quad-tips.
What the 86 really benefits from is better fitted wheels and a small duck tail.
>>
Get a Tomei titanium exhaust

it'll probably cost less than any TRD shit, while being way lighter and probably better sounding
>>
>>13900511
>supercharger
>4cyl
hows that .05 hp gain going?
>>
>>13900527
Or anything automotive related.
>>
>>13902476
Are you retarded?
>>
>>13900511
Centrifugal or screw charger, lad?
>>
>>13902485
Retards from /b/ destroys everything....
>>
>>13900511
>Supercharger in a toyobaru?
How does it feel STILL getting your ass handed to you by minivans?
>>
I'm getting a TRD kit for sure. it looks much better than regular, especially rear bumper and those double exhausts.

what s/c did you go with, op? what are your numbers at?
>>
>>13900511
>any bodykit
>ever

Are you a nigger or just immensely stupid?
>>
>>13902897
what is it with toybaru threads and the constant talk about minivans?
>>
>>13902944
because someone got overtaken by a camry once.

I've overtaken enough "sports" cars on my VW multivan
and all manner of m3s and m5s with Saab 95 aero TD
to know that most of those asshats in those cars can't shift for shit.
I also have 400whp gt86 and outdid GTR and few 911s,
mostly because of the same reason.

I bet some of them were /o/, because the look on their faces wasn't even worth the gas I burned on them.
>>
>>13902944
They want to win a race when mom takes them anywhere.

>>13900511
C A M B E R B O L T S if you don't have them already. Helps the front end.
>>
>>13902944
because a stock GT86/FRS/BRZ is slower to 100KMH (or 0-60 for burgers) than a Toyota Minivan with a V6 engine
>>
>>13903086
this post is so embarrassing.
>>
>>13902909

The TRD additions look pretty good. You have to understand this is a factory option, not some shittily moulded fiberglass junk.
>>
>>13903527
>slower than a Toyota Minivan

so don't get the automatic

also...

https://www.thrillist.com/cars/nation/10-classic-american-muscle-cars-that-are-slower-than-a-minivan-corvette-mustang-and-camaro
>>
>>13903550

Yeh, pretty cringeworthy huh. Well.. that's /o/ for you.
>>
>>13905254
To be fair to those cars any examples that run today will typically not be kept stock, and even if they were, the advances in tire technology allow for far better launches.
>>
>>13902476
>shitposting while also revealing total autism
I'm not a huge fan of the 86 but when supercharged its an amazing machine
>.05hp
nigger you have an XR wagon
>>
>>13900511
>Already got a supercharger on it
pics
>>
>>13905323
Advancements in birth control allow for far better measures to make sure nobody makes the same mistake as your parents.
>>
>>13902492
trips usually are
>>
>>13905366
....I'm really that bad just for saying that they might be a bit quicker with just a tire change, assuming they were still stock but well-maintained?
>>
this bodykit is not ricer at all

why some noobs here say it is?

simple yet adds very aggresive lines to the car nothing over the top and quad exhaust every car has now days
>>
>>13903086
lel, a camry can overtake a camaro or a mustang too, videos are everywhere on youtube
>>
File: 4L_PyzR7Bme.jpg (66KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
4L_PyzR7Bme.jpg
66KB, 600x600px
>>13900511
Toyota
>God machine
>>
>>13903086
>Tfw I drive my car slowly and shift early because I don't feel it necessary to go WOT from light to light
>Meanwhile, that person in the left lane who floored it right away thinks we're racing and that he just won

Is this what really happens?
>>
>>13900511
Do you like it? That is all that matters. You have a car that pisses on the ND in stock form never mind with forced induction.
>>
File: tumblr_nxiji1jyr21uzkymgo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxiji1jyr21uzkymgo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>13902944
>what is it with toybaru threads and the constant talk about minivans?

>mfw I started this meme
>>
>>13908044
one has to be very careful not to start memi
I have founded 4 of them by accident
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.