[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody here watch haggard garage? thoughts on them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

File: rice.jpg (218KB, 1171x646px) Image search: [Google]
rice.jpg
218KB, 1171x646px
Does anybody here watch haggard garage? thoughts on them?
>>
they make me feel old
>>
>>13894662
I get that. sort of reminds me of myself when I was their age though.
>>
>>13894652
Typical fucking spics
Shame this fucking spics make us Latinos looks so bad when it comes to car culture
>>
They somehow have enough money to rent a house together and keep their cars moving

They've fucking destroyed their cars though, that 3 series makes me weep

After fucking almost burning down a forest, destroying a car, recording their "incident", and stretching their tires, one of them is probably going to get severely injured at some point
>>
did that one faggot get put in jail yet for starting that fire?
>>
>>13894652
they suck, they do hacked up shit solely to do hacked up shit, they got laughed off of the lexus club forum for welding the diff on their lexus.
>>
>>13894832
As far as money goes, they get a modest amount from 200k subs and merch + they all work atleast part time, and living is cheap outside of metro areas in new england
>>
>>13894652
what an idiot he punches it right after passing the cop so dumb
>>
when the get the turbo on the protege to work
thats what makes me happy
>>
>>13895102
the guy looks like a autistic filipino kid
>>
>>13895111
>>13894682
He's Polish
>>
I hate how that fucker that's behind the camera talks usually only watch rudniks videos because of it.
>>
>>13895248
Poles are Slavs aren't they
Well according to /int/ and /pol/ so I highly doubt that
>>
They're jack offs but I'm jealous of how much fun they have.
>>
>>13894867
no dude, he has his own channel and he uploads near daily. look up Ricer Miata. That's Rudnik.
>>
>>13894652
there is no excuse for being this shitty at working with cars, either learn how to do it or just dont do it at all
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 319x317px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 319x317px
>>13895698
You're just jelly you aren't able to live with your best bros and dick around with cars 24/7 for YouTube money.
>inb4 butthurt
>>
>>13895698
Oh look, another spoiled brat who learned to work on cars the "right" way
>>
>>13896082
>dick around with cars 24/7 for YouTube money.
They can't do that either you dumbfuck.
>>
their parents pay for that house to get them the fuck out. thought that was obvious
>>
>>13894652
I subscribe to them and enjoy them.
Anyone else is welcome to be butthurt, or just not care
>>
>>13896082
It's one of their parents house.
lol
>>
>>13896123
It doesnt matter who's house it is senpai
>>
>>13896104
>>13896123
Haters gonna hate
>>
>>13896129
It does to me and most of /o/. Still living with your parents and goofing is probably still acceptable these days. But what ever, there still highschoolers.
>>
>>13896116
>>13896123
>>13896129
Orion (the main dude's) Mom works in realestate or something. but I'm pretty sure he's not living there free.
>>
>>13896154
Ask. One or 2 of them are in this thread shilling for views.
>>
with all the weed in their videos im suprised someone hasnt called the cops on them
>>
File: 1411027809116.jpg (10KB, 261x196px) Image search: [Google]
1411027809116.jpg
10KB, 261x196px
>>13896164
>talk about any topic on a board where the topic involves things that can be purchased
>get called a shill
worst meme on 4chan
>>
>>13896154
>>13896164
somebody looked the house up and apparently they're paying nightly for it, something retarded like 130? i dont know if thats true or not though.

also, one of them literally won the lottery like, a week ago. something like 6k after taxes and blew it all on like electronics for everybody in the house.

i really will not stand by or vouch for ANY of the mechanical work, but they are entertaining and i'd be a liar if i said i wish i wasnt in their position right now.
>>
>>13896226
I think the lottery thing is a front for their merchandise sales,
To keep viewers from getting mad.
When you have 200k subs and sell shitty sweatshirts for 50$ a pop you probably make pretty good money
>>
>>13896202
Trawling for youtube views on internet forums and social media has been going on since you were in plastic pants anon. It's the people who think FOMOCO or any manufacturer comes to 4chan that are the idiots.
>>
>>13896253
and selling weed
>>
>>13896253
nah, i think he actually won. fool blew like 3 racks on TVs and Xboxes. i think the YT money goes to car shit.
>>
>>13896295
why didnt they show the winning tickets then??????
>>
>>13896316
i dont know, i dont live with them, but i wouldnt either lol. my point is that it was a pretty big amount of money to drop all at once, and they don't really seem like the type of people to save money
>>
>>13896316
probably by himself without orion or something
they dont film their whole lives
>>
>>13896295
They don't spend much on car shit. My money's on the merch money. They make money from merch AND monetizing youtube, they definitely pull In enough for some Xboxs and some shitty ebay coilovers
>>
To me it's a bunch of guys doing what I wish I had the money do do and doing a terrible job of it. They're entertaining sometimes but I rarely watch them because there's just a lot of stuff I enjoy more than them
>>
>>13896483
i know, right? they get an assload of money and blow it on video game stuff. so disappointing.
>>
>>13896914
I mean they are like 19... what do you expect
>>
>>13896993
I'd say better cars but then i remember what they did to that 3 series and just shake my head.
>>
>>13896295
>>13896253
It wouldn't be the first time they tried to pull shit like that.

Around the time Cam got the 240 and the van it was probably the first time he was driving on camera and they said "Cam got his license guys!" And they showed it in the video, the date of birth was fucking 4-20, top fukin kek
>>
>>13894682
>spics
>us latinos
youre a disgrace to your own race, do yourself and the latino community a favor and give yourself a colombian necktie
>>
>>13897044
I mean the 3 series is kinda clapped out, I don't blame them. It had over 200k of being a street machine I'd say drift missile isn't a bad death for it.. at least it'll go out with some honour instead of being wrapped around a tree by some obey wearing fag because he wasn't paying attention while juicing up his vape
>>
the quality of their videos has gone down in the past month. I feel like they post filler videos everyday of the same shit to pay rent for the house and cod
>>
It's shit.

I'm sure it appeals to teenagers and non-track car / race car people, but I'm not either of those so it's insufferable.
>>
>>13897398
>cut springs
>plastidipped wheels
>blown head gasket
>over boosted
>ebay intercooler
>going out with honor
ya nah

these reddit tier youtube memesters are cancer to tuner culture.
>>
>>13894652
Reported for advertisement
>>
>>13898495

You seem like a jelly eurofag. You probably wish you had a garage and the freedom to modify and drive a vehicle.
>>
>>13899108
Same here
>>
>>13895698
This.

>>13896082
>>13896096
>>13894652
>faggard garage shilling on /o/ again
get lost guys, go waste more of your youtube money
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.