[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What cars should you look at if you're concerned with having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

What cars should you look at if you're concerned with having a good surround sound system? I'm driving on highways a lot and want something that I can blare that will sound really nice and high quality while still being loud
>>
Aftermarket, oem usually has a volume limit so you won't hurt your ears and sue.
>>
>>13887302
Any of them.
Buy base stereo without nav and rip it all out for an upgrade.

Hondas always had great sounding stock stereos, not sure anymore though.

Evo has Rockford.
>>
>>13887302
just get headphones
>>
>>13887364
Just use something that's Illegal almost everywhere
>>
If you do a lot a high way driving, get a comfortable car and then just put in a decent aftermarket system. You can do a really nice system for under 1k.
>>
>>13887370
if you're basing your car decision on what the stereo will sound like, it's sound logic
>>
>>13887302
be a cheeky fellow and only run two channels up front
then you can bridge the rear channels to run a small sub woofer

cap and long throw woofer and passive reactive band pass if you wan the good bass

as for sound balance that's all preference
get good with the 20 band eq and shelf filters or go parametric
>>13887317
>Hondas always had great sounding stock stereos
1996 Tiburon has a good one to
>>
chevy suburban
>>
File: op is a dipshit.jpg (48KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
op is a dipshit.jpg
48KB, 400x300px
>>
Go for some classic car (old shitbox). They won't have stalk controls so easy install. I had to get £90 cambus for 07 Peugeot, wasn't happy with that.
>>
a full size SUV will accommodate all the subs. The large V8 won't have problems driving extra alternators too.
>>
>>13887302
There are no real stock systems that are high quality and loud. The good stock sound systems are in upgraded luxury cars and while they sound great, they aren't crazy loud. Your best bet would be to buy a car with a basic system (i.e. no nav/infotainment) and upgrade the head unit, speakers, and amp.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.