[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lifted vs Slammed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: lifted vs slammed.jpg (220KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
lifted vs slammed.jpg
220KB, 720x540px
I was thinking about how people hate on trucks that are lifted but don't go off road, why is it so bad that people just want a cool truck when people who lower their car never go to the track with it?
>>
73-79 ford
>>
>>13887215
they're both shit
>>
>>13887215
are you implying slammed cars are inherently for the track?

to clarify
/o/ will absolutely shit on either because they are both fucking stupid aesthetic modifications masquerading as functional
>>
Wat are you talking about you stupid faggot. They're both just stupid styles that serve no real purpose other than style. There's nothing stopping johnny snapback from going to the track or Beaumont from taking his shitty ugly truck off road.

Most cars look like shit high off the ground, with the obvious exception of muscle cars and rally cars. and most trucks look like shit low to the ground.

slamming and lifting are just two extremes, they're both fucking stupid as shit. lowering a few inches or raising a truck a few inches both universally improve the looks, but slamming your shitbox to the pavement or turning your shitbox into a monster truck are two extremes that deserve the hate.
>>
File: 8647241297_47363abb81_b.jpg (273KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
8647241297_47363abb81_b.jpg
273KB, 1024x681px
>>13887243

stance is lyfe <3
>>
>>13887215

One puts the surrounding vehicles at increased danger in a collision, blinds oncoming traffic unless the lights are adjusted, blocks visibility, throws debris from the tires unless covered, and so on.

The other can't get over speed bumps.
>>
Well just to be honest. A car on the ground has better handling, is safer, and has better gas mileage than a lifted truck.
It's also less of a chore to get into, but that's pretty subjective. Since they're both pain in the asses.

Also, raised trucks on off road tires have some of the most annoying road noise
>>
>>13887363
notamiata, put your trip back on
>>
>>13887215
Because you can't tow with a big lifted truck. And that's the whole fucking point of a truck.
>>
>>13887215
>>13887231
>>13887243

but lowering a car is functional and does serve a good purpose
lowering isn't stance
>>
File: IMG_1131.jpg (127KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1131.jpg
127KB, 800x533px
>>13887215
m8 trying to find reason here on /o/ is fucking impossible
>>
>>13888510
>what is a drop hitch
>what is a gooseneck
>>
>>13888574
>what is a drop hitch
Stupid
>what is a gooseneck
Designed for normal height trucks.
>>
>>13888619
Because tractor trailer hitches are 2 feet off of the ground, and the systems aren't completely customizable, right?
>>
>>13888652
>Because tractor trailer hitches are 2 feet off of the ground
Have you seen a tractor?
>and the systems aren't completely customizable, right?
What systems?
>>
>>13888652
>>13888652

>i gave myself a bunch of ground clearance for no reason aside from looks
>now im going to ruin it by getting a huge hitch that goes all the way down to normal height
>now i'm going to ruin it by having this horrible awkward toe job with a normal height car
10/10
>>
File: 1445714333388.gif (1MB, 450x188px) Image search: [Google]
1445714333388.gif
1MB, 450x188px
>>13888661
Your mom gives a totally awkward toe job, desu senpai.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.