[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

why?
>>
oh god
Toyota
what are you doing
what the FUCK are you doing
>>
Its a hybrid so it has to be fuck ugly, thats the rules!
>>
Remember the first gen Honda insight ? It looked great and it's design actually contributed to the fuel economy, the design is why first gen Honda insights are amazing sleepers
Modern hybrids?
>LET'S JUST SLAP A BUNCH OF SHOT ON IT AND MAKE IT LOOK QUIRKY
>R & D? YOU CAN NAP TODAY THE DESIGNERS ARE JUST GOING TO START
>>
>>13887172
why not? :^)
>>
>>13887212
>Honda insights are amazing sleepers
OMG how precious!
LMAO
>>
I thought it was a scion
>>
>>13887242
it'll probably be badged as a Scion in the US
>>
>>13887239
They are dude
They're extremely light and aerodynamic
>>
>>13887410
now LS swap one
>>
>>13887441
The one that rolled a bunch of times at 190mph had a k24 swapped in
>>
>>13887172
Toyota's designer are on drugs. Didn't you know this? Look at their entire lineup. Every single car that has changed is significantly uglier than it was before the 2015/16 styling refresh.
EVERY
SINGLE
ONE
>>
>>13887506
I swear to god, it's like they've got a spider that looks for "fan-renders", believing that following those designs is what the consumer wants, but the fucking thing only finds bullshit like this.
>>
File: 2016-Toyota-C-HR-1.jpg (26KB, 640x357px) Image search: [Google]
2016-Toyota-C-HR-1.jpg
26KB, 640x357px
I know it's just a concept, but god damn...
>>
I love how i used to see concept vehicles and be like: " oh man I hope those designs actually make it to the production vehicle"...

i never think that anymore....
>>
>>13887843
This doesn't look too bad, except for the FUCKING TOUCH CONTROLS EVERYWHERE OH MY FUCKING GOD WHY DOES EVERYONE DO THIS NOWADAYS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: shamefur dispray.jpg (139KB, 319x480px) Image search: [Google]
shamefur dispray.jpg
139KB, 319x480px
>>13887873
because
>MUH GADGETS
>MUH TOUCHSCREEN
The proliferation of useless but entertaining gadgets is a pox on our society and because these useless gadgets sell so well, marketers and gadget fetishist designers feel the pathological need to cram their likeness into EVERYTHING.

Touchscreens are literally the worst interface ever devised. They're imprecise, their regular use results in making the screen filthy, they have zero haptic feedback. Touchscreens are just shit.
>>
>>13887672
>ugly cars are working for Nissan, why not us too?
>>
>>13887873
at this point i won't be surprised if pedals became touch screens
>>
How about the front?! I think this is going to be a rival for HR-V
>>
>>13888187
Replace the traditional controls with touchscreens.
>swipe up to accelerate, car will accelerate to the speed limit
>swipe down to slow down, car will brake automatically (also equipped with anti-collision system so it'll brake if needed)
>swipe left or right to take make the car take the next turn in that direction
>>
File: PS4_controller.jpg (239KB, 1681x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PS4_controller.jpg
239KB, 1681x1080px
>>13888187
>>13888220
>inb4 sometime in the future, instead of pedals and a steering wheel, all you get is this mounted to the dashboard like a walmart demo console
>>
>>13887172

new cars look like ass, but Toyota is the worst of them all.
>>
>>13887172
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH0eJY95rMY
>>
File: high as fuck.jpg (277KB, 1050x703px) Image search: [Google]
high as fuck.jpg
277KB, 1050x703px
>>13888187
>Apple releases the iCar
>the pedal is actually your Apple iPhone with Force Touch
>only one pedal
>single tap to accelerate
>double tap to brake
>>
>>13888361
It would have Retina displays all over the wall to create images more beautiful than nature.
>>
>>13888361
Nice.
>>
>>13888394
Don't worry.
It's just $299.99*

*20 year AT&T Premium CarPhone contract required
>>
It's just a Toyota juke. What's everyone mad about?
>>
>>13887933
Im ok with touch screen monitors in cars but god i wish they had non touchscreen radio controls. Fuck if a car radio company made one like that id buy it.
>>
>>13888224
... Will my car attach to a giant mecha like in megas xlr?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.