[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are some economy cars that are fun to drive.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: casual.jpg (87KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
casual.jpg
87KB, 409x409px
what are some economy cars that are fun to drive.
>>
>no replies
there's your answer
>>
>>13875694
>15 minutes after
>not even at the bottom
fair assumption retard.
>>
>>13875619
Corolla
>>
File: Mazda-MX-5-ND-front-and-rear.jpg (149KB, 1280x528px) Image search: [Google]
Mazda-MX-5-ND-front-and-rear.jpg
149KB, 1280x528px
>>13875619
Miata
>>
Civic Si
Focus SVT/ST/RS
Protege 5
Mazdaspeed 3

I have a fetish for hot hatches.
>>
>>13875619
If you are American and normally drive cars with automatic transmissions, any shitbox with a manuél will feel like a racecar.

It happened when my buddy got an $800 Geo Prizm. Plus the thing was cheap and old, so it was nice and loud too. Racecar vibes all day.
>>
>>13875619

Civic Si
Focus ST
Mazdaspeed 3
GTI
Forte SX Turbo
Optima SX
WRX
>>
>>13875898
>my buddy got an $800 Geo Prizm
>Plus the thing was cheap
With all due respect, I advise that you may want to check your redundancies.
>>
File: dodge-neon-srt-4-2-cool.jpg (749KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
dodge-neon-srt-4-2-cool.jpg
749KB, 1600x1067px
Neon SRT-4, good luck finding one that isn't riced or beat to shit.
>>
>>13875922

Gotta admit this one. Super cheap cars, and Neons did well in autocross events.

I had a R/T one and it was fun to drive for what it was.
>>
>>13875917
Sorry I meant cheaply built. Even with the windows up, it sounds like you're redlining it at 3000rpm.

My Chavalier was like that too. When you get on the gas and get up to 5000rpm, that little 4cyl sounds like an F1 car inside the cabin because it's a cheap econobox with no sound deadening.

An $800 Benz wouldn't sound like that unless it had no muffler.
>>
Honda Fit
05-07 Ford Focus ST (look it up)
Mazda2
>>
>>13875619
you want a fun old, cheap econobox. Get a 3rd generation accord.

There are plenty of swaps out there, also companies actually make parts for the A20A3/4 engine, has double wishbone suspension both in the coupe and the sedan. Plus it has flip lights, only 4 door sedan with flip lights at that.
>>
>>13875936
I second the cavalier thing. My z24 screams at like 4k, it's hilarious. If I take it to 6 the check engine light goes on its so bad.
>>
>>13876197
>Get a 3rd generation accord.
why not just a prelude of the same generation?
>>
Protege5 is pretty fun. Doesn't make power for shit, one of the slowest fast looking economy cars.
>>
>>13876771
This. Also the first-gen Mazda6. Bonus points for hatchback or wagon.
>>
File: swift-amarillo.png (483KB, 790x480px) Image search: [Google]
swift-amarillo.png
483KB, 790x480px
i've had a swift sport for a year now and i can only say i love it. under 140 hp might not work wonders on highways, but get this thing on a small road and it is joy on wheels
>>
>>13875922
Guy down the street from me drives a clean and unmolested one. There must be something good about it because he keeps in absolutely tip top shape.
>>
I drive the sx model of this with the 2.4L engine, feels alot like a go kart cause they're somewhat light at 2800 pounds
>>
>>13876669
Harder to find, and most models are carb.
>>
>>13878254
This. Swift is based.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.