[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can you find one of these for sale? Are they expensive?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (193KB, 1500x957px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193KB, 1500x957px
Where can you find one of these for sale? Are they expensive?

Something tells me the fun factor would be through the roof. I find that lately I'm not lusting after fast sports cars, but more so cars that offer great fun factor.

Plus it would be fun to wrench on.

Discuss
>>
Buy an 80s CJ
>>
>>13873803
No
>>
>Search lsx Willys jeep on jewtube
>copy his mods
>profit?!?!

PROTIP: with stock suspension, engine and drivetrain you will be miserable. They're insanely slow, insanely bouncy and awful on even a lightly bumpy road at speed and everything about them is primitive. In snow, gravel, rain, or mud a soccer mom in a Subaru will Colin McCrae your shit.

Think about it, jeeps are popular as fuck yet you never see people fucking with those, it's because it's a dinosaur that needs $10k to be enjoyable.
>>
Do not be a faggot OP, do this or gtfo

https://youtu.be/pkvsfuCbkdQ

https://youtu.be/wsajkrzt6cI
>>
File: 2015-07-15 12.52.55.jpg (4MB, 2829x1590px) Image search: [Google]
2015-07-15 12.52.55.jpg
4MB, 2829x1590px
>>13873852
>PROTIP: with stock suspension, engine and drivetrain you will be miserable. They're insanely slow, insanely bouncy and awful on even a lightly bumpy road at speed and everything about them is primitive. In snow, gravel, rain, or mud a soccer mom in a Subaru will Colin McCrae your shit.
>Think about it, jeeps are popular as fuck yet you never see people fucking with those, it's because it's a dinosaur that needs $10k to be enjoyable.

Pretty much. Might be fun though, if it ran. It's not really the jeeps fault though, just need money to work on it.
>>
File: 10149651_2009724204126.jpg (64KB, 533x400px) Image search: [Google]
10149651_2009724204126.jpg
64KB, 533x400px
what about pic related
>>
>>13874213

>those seats in the back with no seatbelts

Baja-kun
>>
File: BTR-90.jpg (122KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
BTR-90.jpg
122KB, 600x400px
>>13873775
They do look fun as fuck. Everyone loves them.
However, NO SEAT BELTS. No roof. No doors. Dangerous as fuck.

Probably not very fun to drive unless your idea of fun is dressing up as a WW2 GI and pretending the war's still on.

Personally, if I'm going to be trudging around at low speed, I'd want pic related or something like it.
Anyone disagrees with you, just open the hatch and yell at them in Russian.
>>
>>13874240

If it rolls you'd hope to be thrown clear in those seats. It could easily crush the rear occupants.

>tfw used to hang out with a guy who rolled a stock samurai.
>his 3 passengers, who were not wearing seat belts, flung free and luckily survived
>he had his seat belt on and got ded.

Also

>tfw the realtor you were talking to last week about houses got her throat slit on Friday and a guy your wife interviewed for the company 3 weeks ago got shot 2 weeks ago and one of your ex employees got arrested for stealing $40,000
>>
>>13873852
>Search lsx Willys jeep on jewtube
That guy is here in KC, that thing is INSANE.
>>
>>13874645
Where the fuck do you live?
>>
>>13874698
hes from the caribbean bro
some real pirate shit going on there
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.