[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you use your seatbelt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: knuckifyoubuck.png (27KB, 355x419px) Image search: [Google]
knuckifyoubuck.png
27KB, 355x419px
Do you use your seatbelt?
>>
Yeah, but my car only has lap belts so they probably won't do anything in the event of an accident.
>>
Only on somewhat long highway trips. My left collar bone has been broken 3 times, and it healed at a 45 degree angle where the seat belt touches it. I've had a couple low speed accidents that weren't my fault where I wasn't wearing my seat belt. If I had been, the sudden stop would've probably broken my collar bone for the 4th time, and I'd have to have a steel plate put in.
>>
Yes, but more or less because I don't want to give cops an extra reason to bother me.
>>
Always. When I was 19 I crashed my Mighty Max and broke the webbing, sending me head first into the passenger footwell. Fucking buckle was still stuck in the receptacle. Better than getting ejected through the windshield and wrapped around a tree.

tldr don't try to touge on a country road in the rain in a old ass beanerbeater pickup
>>
>>13851350
if you dont, (and are perfectly healthy to do so) then youre an edgy retard who deserves when they get if they crash
>>
Used to not wear one when offroading but I found that just putting the shoulder portion behind my back worked best for that purpose.

Other than that it's always on
>>
>>13852154
Guess I could add that the last time I /didnt/ wear one offroad I was in someone elses suv that had never been wheeling before and they decided to abruptly do a powerslide without doing any surveillance of the terrain not 10 feet around them
>hit a big bump in the sand while sideways
>slide over to middle
>other tire hits bump
>fly up and split skin on the top of my head open on the dome light
>don't even realize I'm bleeding until my eyes get blood in them
>>
>>13851350
Yes

But I'm not a 16 year old that fantasizes about jerking off paul walker
>>
why the fuck would you even have seat belts? wouldn't that add weight to your car that would put more strain on the engine? honestly i take out useless shit like that and the airbags, plus the rear differential altogether and the lights. lighter and faster makes a safer car is what i say.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.