[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Actually have the stupid idea that I want to buy a new car

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: Optima1[1].jpg (2MB, 3945x2577px) Image search: [Google]
Optima1[1].jpg
2MB, 3945x2577px
>Actually have the stupid idea that I want to buy a new car
>US Miata only gets the 2.0
>New Ford super duties don't have a stick shift
>The Mustang fleet is gonna be facelifted in a few years
>Fiestas and Focuses are 4 or 5 door, no 3 door
>Dodge Darts too
>GT86 family is slow and expensive
>etc etc all are looking like shit
>Hyundai Veloster and Kia Optima are literally looking like my best options for a manual turbocharged car

What is this world coming to?
>>
>>13848345
>US Miata only gets the 2.0
Why is this a bad thing

Also I'm 90% sure you are a shill
>>
>>13848345
I think the Optima is a pretty good looking car. Do you know how it drives?
>>
>>13848362

No, I'm doing it for free.
I just really don't like having options taken away from me that previous years, foreigners, or next year cars are going to have.

The Btirkeks get the 3 door Fiesta and Focus. Along wtih the 1.5 miata.
The previous superduties had a stick shift.
Every facelifted mustang has looked better than the pre-facelift. Save for the Foxes.
>>
>>13848345
what about the ats-v or camaro with the 2.0t
>>
Is ANYONE buying the Chevy SS?
>>
>>13848383
WAHHH I CAN'T SEE SHIT
WAHHH ONLY NIGGERS WAHHH

step your income up or wait for the new Civic Si with the tarbo op
>>
File: phoca_thumb_l_d1508slc15640mks.jpg (79KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
phoca_thumb_l_d1508slc15640mks.jpg
79KB, 800x533px
>>13848345
Avoid the Hyundai's. The Kia equivalents are better built and more reliable

So instead of an Elantra/Veloster, look at a Kia Forte. The Forte is available as a 2 door coupe, 4 door sedan, or 5 door hatchback. base models get a 170 HP 2.0L, while SX models get the same 200 HP 1.6L Turbo from the Veloster.

The Optima is available with a turbo, but it's automatic only.

That said, I would love an Optima Turbo. Any company that has the BALLS to take on the GTS class in the Pirelli World Challenge Series, and win, gets my vote.

Here's a documentary about the turnaround of the Optima.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E3rW16V_FI
>>
>>13848367
Step-mom has one I've driven a few times, it's about what you'd expect for an average soulless econobox. Nothing particularly outstanding about it except that the throttle and steering are really strange in that it's impossible to accelerate or turn smoothly, you always end up jerking the car around
>>
File: 2015 reliability.jpg (178KB, 800x1021px) Image search: [Google]
2015 reliability.jpg
178KB, 800x1021px
>>13848415
>The Kia equivalents are better built and more reliable
also, proof.

Also, Kia and Hyundai are NOT the same company. Hyundai owns 33% of Kia but Kia is a separate company.
>>
>>13848407
>Actually wasting money on an FF car for performance

asdadsfgf
>>
>>13848420
The SX Turbo is supposed to be quite a change from normal Optima's.
>>
>>13848345
No Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T R-Spec?
>>
>>13848420
2013 Optima owner here. Can confirm.
>>
>Company has a 2.0 liter 4 door car
>They also make another 2.0 liter 4 door car
>This one gets a TARBO option while the former does not
>The former car looks 10x better

Literally why?
>>
>>13848439
It's a good first effort but wouldn't recommend. It'll be interesting to watch if they continue t refine it in the next generation.
>>
>>13848345
im buying a wrx soon
>>
>>13848345
Wrx
>>
>>13848377
Why do you care that we "only" get the more powerful miata?
>>
>>13850404

Because I want more options.
I'm american, I'm entitled to the most amount of options.

And also, because it's cheaper.
>>
>>13848396
Teslafags might be able to shitpost from their car. But the SS is Australia's shitpost to america.
>>
what about a golf
>>
>>13848345
if you gonna buy a fucking korean car at least buy a genesis coupe
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.