[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

texas meetup

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: tx.jpg (13KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
tx.jpg
13KB, 277x182px
whats up with the houston meet? any plans ever get made?
>>
>>>/soc/
>>
>tfw living in Not Texas
Why even live?

>>13840207
Yeah too many meet threads now. My FL meet shitting things up (although I didn't start the thread), 5 NorCal meets always, KC meet (why?), and now a Texas meet.

There will be a Texas Meet thread when the tripfags plan it. They have one every 2-3months.

FYI- I have been trying not to keep the FL meet thread going all the time. We took a couple weeks off until anon started the current one. And I don't need another one until we get closer to the meet. So please forgive me.
>>
not texan but I think I read it just happened, unless there was already another one being planned

>>13840207
>he doesn't want to drive around with fags from an american auto repair forum
>>
I think they had a meet or two. I can't remember I didn't follow the thread to closely since its quite a drive from me. I am gona try and get another DFW meet together in the spring. There was really no interest for the last meet in September

>>13840238
come join us bruh
>>
No one bothered to actually organize the Houston one past making the image in those OPs. No one showed up at the autox judging by lack of posts. The Facebook group had like 5 members
>>
>>13840250
I gotta get muh Kappa Hair goin just right and maybe I will.

If this SoFla meet is actually not a huge failure, I will be content. As long as we can get 5-6 people, I'm fine. More than that and I will be stoked. Shitboxes take South Beach.
>>
>>13840204
Bro, come join this thread: >>13838229

I run a junkyard in northern Texas. Fuck Houston.
>>
File: 14668.0.570.359.jpg (30KB, 570x359px) Image search: [Google]
14668.0.570.359.jpg
30KB, 570x359px
>>13840266
>>
>>13840258
1/5 reporting in. Nothing ended up happening.
>>
>>13840250
fall north star meet when?
>>
>>13840250
Bro, I'm 100% down for a DFW meet.
>>
>>13840268
i live in houston, suck a dick junk peddler
>>
Nov 29 there is a "crossdrift" going on at houston police academy if any anons are interested in having a get together there. drift or auto x so might be fun
>>
>>13840346
>>13840358
Haven't realy planned anything yet.
>>
File: 1437972970412.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1437972970412.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>13840238
>he questions Kansas City
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 415x233px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 415x233px
>>13840649
I really do
>>
Hey Houston faggot, how you enjoying our left over niggers?

Love,

Southern Louisiana
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 300x300px
>>13840688
Respect for H-Town tho
>>
I'm moving to Houston (League City) on the 20th from North Carolina with muh STI.
>>
>>13840708
i actually got assaulted by a Louisiana nigger shortly after katrina, so no, im not enjoying them. pls take them back
>>
>>13840207
>wanting to meet up with normies who don't like cars
it's like you think /o/tists have anything else to talk about
>>
>>13840204
Why would you even want to make a texas meet when you already host literally the greatest car meet on earth?
>>
File: Bn2Q7O8CcAAnXXT.jpg large.jpg (44KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Bn2Q7O8CcAAnXXT.jpg large.jpg
44KB, 640x640px
>>13840204

someone needs to make this happen. we were gonna go to scotty kilmers house and then drive around 610 or something but nobody seemed motivated enough to organize anything
>>
>>13840976
my car isnt legal so need to meet at a track. my DD is lame for a meet
>>
>>13840835
He was just a marginalized people trying to empower himself after whites caused his native land's destruction

No but seriously, I'm sorry. I fucking hate them so much.
>>
>>13840771
Odd to see someone from the exact area on /o/ as yourself.
>>
>>13840708
the only good thing is that one of them opened a fried chicken place down the street from me
>>
>>13840708
Like you wouldn't fucking imagine.

>live in NOLA before Katrina
>clean, relatively safe if you avoided shady parts of town
>lively and happy city
>Katrina hits
>even nearly 10 years later, city is dirty
>crime everywhere
>everything smells like vomit, destitute poverty, and despair
>move to Houston for work
>end up getting robbed by someone who actually used Katrina as an excuse
Fuck me
>>
finally got a parking ticket at uh for no permit, and now I can't find my fucking permit

fuck
>>
inb4 404
>>
>>13841397
I work downtown. It's so fucking filthy. I still can't believe I chose to move here. I used to think where I grew up was the worse place in the world and all I would think about is how much I wanted to get out. Now I know there are worse places and I want to go back.

My only solace is I live in an area where driving while melanin enhanced is a crime punishable by road side beating. The only down side is I have to put up with cunts in oversized shitbox SUVs trying to drive like Dagumi at all times.
>>
>>13844208
I've never met a single person who was glad to have moved to Houston. Not one.
>>
>>13845526
I am.

Then again, I'm coming from a place with worse crime than Detroit and moving to a nice house in a more space-out part of Houston.
>>
>>13841088

whats your dd?
>>
What the fuck was wrong with the weather today? So fucking gross and humid
>>
>>13848065
Tejas, mi amigo.
>>
>>13848065
theres a low pressure system that worked it's way over kansas to missouri. that sucks gulf air up north.

>he never goes to the national weather service storm prediction center website
>>
>>13848065
It was pretty nice in Austin. Not too hot with some cloud cover.
>>
Is there any part of Texas that actually has good roads that are fun
>>
>>13850703
Central Texas is known as the Hill country. Its the only place I am aware of that is known for its roads, but I'm sure there are a couple of descent roads in your area you just have to look for them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_Hill_Country
>>
>>13840204
>houston
that's enough reason to not go
>>
>>13850703
yes. lots of curvy FM's and if you get up around the Texoma/Texarkana area there's even these things called "hills". Its pretty crazy, every now and then there's these spots where the land goes up and down but its not like on the Highways where the sweep is gradual. I heard there's a bunch of those things in other countries, like Arkansas.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.