[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /o/. I posted a few days ago asking what car to use to dick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Hey /o/. I posted a few days ago asking what car to use to dick around and drift in. long and short version is I live on a 45 acre plot of land, and there is 5 or so acres patch of perfectly flat densely packed dirt. I found an unmolested foxbody for pretty cheap that only needed new plugs and an alternator to get running. So, now I have a foxbody that is in decent shape that I will use only to drift around on this dirt with, as it's RWD, and got some pretty gud torque on the low end, while being fairly light for what it is.

Next step is modifying it. I don't want to drop a lot of money on it, as this is only a shits and giggles car. Ordered a hydraulic ebrake and starting to rip apart the interior to get any unneeded parts out. What do you guys think I should put in?
>>
p.s: this is basically "Ebay Special: The car". So a $200 ebay turbo is totally viable.
>>
File: 1431665390241.png (822KB, 525x809px) Image search: [Google]
1431665390241.png
822KB, 525x809px
>>13837355

The turbo, unlike the block is replaceable and is not essential for engine functions.

>MFW people actually pay for certified $2k turbos from the dealership.
>>
>>13837520
>installing a frag grenade onto the intake side of your engine
>thinking it actually won't ruin the engine
>thinking turbos are cheaper than sbfs

Op just go to the junkyard and get some heads and an intake off an explorer.
>>
>>13837667
Termi is actually correct about the heads and intake in this case. This is, however, assuming the car has a MAF.
>>
>>13837348
Chop the mufflers off, obviously. Explorer heads and intake. Look into a cheap way of lifting the rear end a little for the raked look that foxbodies wear really well.
>>
>>13837667
>compressing air with a pulley attached to your crank
>destroying your bearings
>thinking this is a good idea
>>
>>13838603
He didn't recommend a supercharger.
>>
What does this thing look like at the moment?
>>
>>13838603
someone watches drive channel
>>
>>13837348
a shitty ford is the perfect manuremobile for shitting around on your property with. make sure to do huge jumps
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.