[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stories about times when the cops were nice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 12

File: police-lights.jpg (210KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
police-lights.jpg
210KB, 1280x960px
>get pulled over
>cop tells me my tail light is out
>offers to give me a bulb and a hand in changing it if I want
>tells me to have a nice day
>leaves
>>
>>13836919
>be drinking with a friend behind some business complexes, 4 king cobras deep
>inb4 shit beer
>finish last one and head to my truck
>putting key in ignition
>cop pulls round corner with spotlight already on and hits us with it
>proceed to put keys on dash so if shit hits the fan I don't get DUI
>"what are you two doing out back here?"
>"pulled over cause buddy wanted a smoke my cars a no smoke zone"
>"Can I see some id"
At this point I knew he could smell the malt liquor coming from my breath.
>hand em over and he's checking them
>call from dispatch "suspect spotted on monte vista & 7th"
>tosses I'd at me gets into his patrol car as I say "have a goodnight officer" and speeds off
>everything went better than expected.
>>
>really loud party at an apartment complex
>go outside with a group of people on top of the parking garage
>drinking liquor and smoking weed
>pipe in hand
>cops roll up
>bro snatches pipe from hand and throws it in his box
>cops ask to see what's in the box
>need_a _warrant_for_that.jpg
>cops pat us down
>tells us to take it inside

been drug free since
>>
File: 2311313543132.jpg (6KB, 243x208px) Image search: [Google]
2311313543132.jpg
6KB, 243x208px
>>13837138
>>need_a _warrant_for_that.jpg
>>
>>13837138
>>13837116
I don't think you guys read the subject right...
>>
>>13837170
Cops were pretty fucking nice in my scenario. They had 8 of us in the bag, easy.

They just cut us lose.. they didn't fuck around with bringing the K9's out to check the box or any of that shit man.
>>
>>13837138
he should have beaten your junkie ass
>>
>>13837146

Dis.

People forget there rights. I mean when a cop tells you. You have the right to remain silent. It doesn't mean shut duh fuck up. It means "shut duh fuck up you dont have to admit to anything" and if you are under arrest. scared and getting questioned ask for a lawyer.

People think we are in governed place and no freedom. But we cam get away with alote of shit with the judicial system here.

Just look at o.j. Simpson and Casey Anthony
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 500x500px
>bought car with clear rear tail lights
>buy stock tails and replace
>be an idiot and switch the turn signal and brake sockets
>have orange brake lights and red turn signals
>don't know this
>3am with buddies
>get pulled over
>freak the fuck out because barely got license and 17
>cop tells me my brake lights are orange, they need to be red, and to have a nice night
>almost shit my pants and thought he was going to take away my license and tow my car
Everything went much better than expected
>>
>>13837189
No kidding. It amazes me how many times on Cops I see people let an officer right into their house and then get busted for something.
>>
>>13837190
>be an idiot and switch the turn signal and brake sockets

it probably looked pretty cool though
>>
>>13837180
>They just cut us lose.. they didn't fuck around with bringing the K9's out to check the box or any of that shit man.
First off, very few units have actual dogs let alone drug dogs. Second, they're not going to call in a drug dog to catch a bunch of teens with a half smoked pipe.
>>
This is sort of long, so bear with me.

>Driving girlfriend at the time and both our brothers to get food, around midnight
>Everyones piss drunk except me
>Can't make up their mind, so I turn around to drive across the street
>straight_across_the_river.exe
>Cop noticed I basically jaywalked with my car, and stopped us before we got to the next restaurant

>"Are you drunk?"
No sir, just getting some food
>"That was a bold move you just did right there. Let's see some IDs"

>Comes back to the car, says my license is suspended, and someone else needs to drive
>My least drunk (but still drunk) brother offers

>"Alright, son, don't let me catch you drivin without a license. Drive safe. Goodnight"

Cops over here don't have bigger fish to fry, either.
>>
File: IMAG0958.jpg (695KB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0958.jpg
695KB, 2688x1520px
>be spiderfag
>out near Algodones Dunes with 5 people crammed in my Civic with all our stuff ready for a 3 night rare bug collecting trip
>around 2 or 3 am when we pull off the side of a dirt road about 10 miles away from any major roads, random car's bumper laying on the shoulder
>get our gear, flashlights, catch cups etc. out to hunt tarantulas, scorpions and shit for fun and sale
>none of this is illegal FYI, not on park land, had fish and hunting licenses anyway
>couple trucks pass us by, we think nothing of it
>4 of us go out into the mountain and start blacklighting for scorpions
>1 guy remains to set up his macro camera gear
>i'm about 400 feet away, maybe 80 feet up at this point when disco inferno starts near the side of the road
>fuck
>grab my shit, holster my digging apparatuses that may look like weapons and keep my headlamp on
>speed walk down
>"what seems to be the problem, officers?" one guy, one woman
>they look suspicious of us as fuck, guy is radioing in my license plate
>"we just stopped to see what's going on here. is everything fine? we noticed a bumper and thought you had an accident. what's with the gear?"
>"oh, we're hunting bugs. this is our hobby. we drove down 200 miles to do this"
>cops look at each other and ask if we've been drinking. i explain that we're just weird ass people who collect bugs
>they tell us to be safe and head off
>ask the very quiet guy with lip piercings and metal looking outfit that we left down the mountain what he said to them when they arrived
>"they asked me what was going on, and i said, "...just lookin'" before you got here"
>that's all he said
>"just lookin"

Pic related. Random bumper and spot that caused the stop. I guess a trucker or something must have radioed that some weird shit was going down. This was really in the middle of fucking nowhere. No clue how they got there so fast.

This happens a lot with bugfags. Cops are always cool with it if you tell them what you're doing, but they will ask questions.
>>
>>13837239

Bugfag...?

Any biology degrees or college. Or is it just a hobby. Im not judging i like guns thats my hobby. And people give me a weird look.

Cop story;

>running delivery in town
>gf calls saying she locked out
>fuckmylife.
>run a stop to get to her
>look at cross street when I pass
>patrolcarprowling
>fuuuuck
>get pulled over
>female officer
>see uniform and ask if delivery rhat important
>sorry
>tell story
>looks at me and nods head.
>"okay but risking your life and others not a option. Drive safe"
>walks away

Man i was thinking she was going to be a bitch. But lucky me.
>>
>pulled out of 24hr Fitness
>left a pretty good marks on the asphalt
>blue lights
>OH SHIT FUCK CUNT, IT'S OVER M8.555555
>mfw undercover, V6 Charger 555-Come on now
>"Do you know why I pulled you over?"
>Being a sick Cunt "yea, sorry..."
>"Let's do this, License and Registration"
>404 Not found (They whey actually in the trunk for some reason, Cleaned my car)
>"I think we have a problem sir"
>"Well your license came black clean, and this is your car, next time I pull you over you better the paper work, by law... you can go"
>"Also, I like your car, wanna trade?"
>"uuuummmm..."
>"No you don't, it's a piece of shit, get out of here"

I like my Town.
>>
>>13837202
Even better when the hazard lights are on.
>>
File: IMG_6416e.jpg (1013KB, 1200x1128px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6416e.jpg
1013KB, 1200x1128px
>>13837356
>Any biology degrees or college. Or is it just a hobby. Im not judging i like guns thats my hobby. And people give me a weird look.

Molecular bio bachelors with some focus in zoology. I intended to get a PhD related to phylogenetics and genomics so I could eventually research North American tarantulas, but decided that I couldn't live off of $40k after 5-7 years of grad school and several in post grad. So I just continue raising and breeding various arachnids and reptiles as a hobby now.
>>
>>13837636

Jeezuz christ. Im not talking shit but 4 years of college just to make 40k. I can make that shit being a ups driver.

But do what makes you happy am i right. I know with that field you can travel so thats always fun.
>>
>weaving through traffic at 15 over (any slower and I wouldn't be able to get through a gap) because truckers are faggots who sit in the left lane not passing anybody whIle kicking rocks up at anybody within 20 car lengths of them. Also zero lane discipline because apparently they get exceptions from the law for being up 72 hours straight despite driving a massive fucking truck
Anyway I digress
>wait was that a crown victory
>fuck
>stuck behind said faggot trucks, clearly trying to pull me over
> pull over anyway because he already has my plates and it was kind of pathetic
>tells me to fuck off and doesn't charge me with anything

Meanwhile asshole traffic cops ticket me for my tint or going 5 over every other month
>>
>>13837836
Crown Vic* phone autocorrect pls
>>
>>13837836

What crazy country you live in?!
>>
>>13837636
is that your gtp?
>>
>be me with friend driving from IL to WA
>rental V6 charger with MA plates
>speeding all along, doing +15/+20 over limit on interstate
>it's 9pm, not a lot of cars on the road so power
>suddently lights coming to me in rearview mirror
>ohshit that doesn't sounds good
>cherries&berries.jpg
>stop on right shoulder, statie comes at passenger window
>"Licence and registration, I caught you doing 89 for 70, took me 2 miles to catch you up"
>ohshit ohshit
>"I'm sorry officer, got carried away, low traffic"
>officer asking if we smoke weed or are drunk
>nope.avi
>goes to his car to check on me/car
>get back to me after what felt like 20mn
>"I'm gonna give you a warning, but you gonna have to be careful now"
>everythingwentbetterthanexpected.gif

I had to slow down a bit after that
>>
File: anger.png (19KB, 300x309px) Image search: [Google]
anger.png
19KB, 300x309px
>going down a long road in my hometown, think the speed limit is 35mph
>cop passes other way and turns around immediately
>disco lights
>no shoulder, at red light
>go very slowly, indicate left, put hazards on, turn into a dead end very small parking area (condo development) to give cop a safe place to pull me over
>cop comes over telling me I was doing 53 in a 30 and that you pull over immediately
>try to explain a state trooper at school in driver's ed IN THAT FUCKING TOWN told me that pulling over somewhere unsafe for the cop was a good way to upset them
>cuts me off, tells me that "If I want to get smart, I will lose"
>apologize profusely, just try to defuse situation
>cop surprised that I am in my mid twenties (Look young) and the car is registered under my name (e.g. not some teenager in daddy's car)
>returns and doesn't yell at me but still gives me a ticket for 53mph

And that's how I had to spend over $500 on a lawyer to fight this bullshit with the court date coming up. I was over the speed limit, but there is ZERO chance I was over that. But the cops are out for blood in my town (because of a state trooper barrack, they're bored because they have no real work to do) against people that look young. 20 over gets you a $400 ticket, and 6 points on your license. 6 points on your license means $100/yr tacked on to your registration for 3 years (and $50/yr for each additional point). And then your insurance gets fucked.

The lawyer assured me that the town is just on a fundraising brigade and most tickets get reduced to few or no points with little insurance impact, but I feel victimized.

This isn't the first time they've pulled this shit either, same town, cops illegally searched my brother (among other shenanigans) with no probable cause. Happens frequently because cops move from the city to suburbia and get bored.
>>
>>13838154 here
On the cops being nice front
>in NJ
>memorial day weekend
>long line of traffic and idiots
>less than 50 feet to the jug handle to turn around for opposite traffic direction, ride on the shoulder
>cop waiting there, waves me over
>hand him license and registration, immediately admit I shouldn't have done it and impatience got the better than me
>cop reads my license and registration and issues me a delaying traffic ticket - $50 ticket that is not a moving violation, carries no points, and has no insurance impact
Considering that I knew I fucked up, it was a nice way for him to fill his quota, since it's the ticket you usually have to get a lawyer for to plea down. Or so I'm told.
>>
>Highschool
>Junior Ball Night
>Back seat with my girl and my girly friend driving
>In a piece of shit Echo
>Tire blows out
>We pull into dark parking lot outside of a closed tire shop
>Cop pull up
>Girl has no tools
>Cop proceeds to happily change our tire
>Shitty car has plastic chrome hubcaps that imitate lug nuts
>Cop struggles with a tire iron until he fucking snaps the plastic fake lug nut off into the tire iron
>Slams tire iron in frustration and then removes hub cap
>Tire gets changed and I proceed with the bitches to the high school
>>
>>13837438
Too much meme. Cannot comprehend.
>>
Man I really need to save this story so I can just copy+paste it.

>me and retarded rich friend just grabbed a half zip of skunk to do it real big
>splittin' swishers, cruisin around some neighborhoods gettin high as a mug
>At 4-way stop, cop car stopped for a min, obviously runnin my plates
>take a few turns and be on my way
>continue gettin' blunted
>5min later, same cop, we gettin rolled
>put out blunt real quick, light up cig, tell retarded rich friend he needs to put his quarter in his pocket
>tell him don't trip, we goin to jail together. But keep your mouth shut cause you got it too
>cop comes up to window of ol' Chavalier
>"Says here this is supposed to be a Yellow Cavalier"
>Yeah sorry man just had it painted black a month or two ago, I have the paperwork from Maaco right here
>Before I can even grab the paperwork, cop is just stoked that it's two white kids and the car isn't stolen
>"Have a nice night!"
>my heart starts beating again

There is no possible way the cop didn't smell the weed. I literally put the blunt out 10seconds before he was at my window.
>>
>>13837475
>Man, that corolla had wicked ABS
>>
File: image.jpg (128KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 960x540px
>>13838261
Another story about the cops being cool:
>at the skatepark doin my BMX thing
>Skatepark is in Glenview, IL, upscale suburb north of Chicago
>Happened to have some fireworks with me, so before we leave we have a little fun
>5min later, bikes loaded up and we're on our way out of the parking lot
>cop lights.png
>"I got a call about some fireworks. Now I don't care, but you know people around here. If they call, I gotta show up for this stupid shit. And it all turns into a giant shit sandwich!"
>shit sandwich, kek
>now get out of here!
>>
>>13838029
One that I-95 runs through
>>
>>13838162
nj cops suck
>implying cops have ticket quotas
he was just being an ass and figured if it was a cheap & stupid enough ticket you'd just pay it and not take it to court where you'd be wasting his time. This way he wins And doesnt have to go to court
>>
>>13838261
>>13838284
>Before I can even grab the paperwork, cop is just stoked that it's two white kids and the car isn't stolen

For a white kid you sure sound like a nigger.
>>
>>13838284
Another story from Glenview Skatepark
>rollin up to the skatepark with my dude in his RSX-S
>Big open parking lot, hoon time
>cop on the other side of the parking lot
>officer comes and has a lil talk with us
>RSXbro's license is suspended, but we're on private property
>cop gives us the lecture, but says RSXbro isn't driving his car anymore today
And that is how I learned to drive manuél transmission cars.

I have never been pulled over for a traffic offense. Most of my encounters with the police have been good except for one time I got a court summons for riding my bike in a skatepark where bikes aren't allowed. That cop was a dick. Judge was cool. "What? Guilty? How does 2hrs of community service sound?"

Even the time I got arrested, the cops were cool. I was talkin to them a bunch while I was in the back of their car. If you take the approach of "Yeah, you caught me. I'm a dumbass" they will either let you go or slap you with something small.
>>
>>13838305
That's how we do.

Wanna here the bullshit story about the time Pepsifag got arrested?

I have sooo many stories about being a little shit back in the day.
>>
> 10 years ago, decide to babysit my highschool girlfriend and her friend while they experiment with psychedelic mushrooms
> 9-10 PM, go to a park / reserve in town that has lots of open space, hide my car on the side of the road a mile or so into the park
> Go under the stars girlfriend and friend start to trip balls, seeing colors, are convinced that they have sprouted hooves and antlers and turned into deer
> See light a 1/4 mile down the road, the pull next to my empty car and spotlight it, searching inside
> Uh oh, well I've always felt it was always better to come forward whenever shit happens rather than try to hide it, we pack up and approach the police
> I'm walking ahead, GF and friend are ghost white and trailing about 10 feet behind me.
> Cop shines light, we identify. He asks my girlfriend whats her birthdate, she blurts it out and clams up. He asks what we were doing out there
> "just hanging out under the stars"
> cop stands there a second while I try to look as sincere as I can
> "well you're not supposed to be here , so ya'll need to find another place to hang out"
>

So fuck yeah on that. Drove the girls home, they started to have a bad trip after that, seeing skeletons and feeling weird and shit, but they were alright after.
>>
>Riding motorcycle
>Crashed it not long ago at that point, right hand side is all the way scraped up, exhaust isn't stock nor legal according to my restrictions on license at the time and also because it was way too loud
>Cars in left lane (ausfag) are slowing down
>Right opens up
>Drop gear, speed into right lane in gap between two cars
>Immediately see random breath test on side of road, traffic diverted through it
>Have to cut back across left lane to get in
>Pull up, asshole nice and tight
>Roll up to the first cop
>Ask if I need to take my helmet off or if I can just blow through it
>He looks me over
>"Just make it look like your blowing"
>Holds breath tester up to my helmet
>"Congratulations, you're not drunk. Ride safe."
>Idle past 4 motorcycle cops on way out struggling to keep exhaust as quiet as possible
>>
>>13838330
Bruh. Idk about shrooms, but cop lights on acid are the worst thing ever.

I'm trying to think of more good cop stories... This is one from my best friend a few years back.

>2am, time to run to the gas station for some Newports
>dude sells green, has an ounce and a scale hidden in the headliner of his E36 by the sunroof
>he's been smokin and eatin OC's all night too, so his eyes are red as fuck
>chirps the tires a lil bit pulling out of the gas station
>cop rolls him
>one look at E36bro and he has the K9 come
>dog alerts on the car, but so much shake from rollin blunts that dog doesn't know what to do
>Cops are so pissed off. Cop literally grabs dude by the shoulders and shakes him saying "what are you on?!?"
>E36bro:Man I'm just tired, let me go home
>chirps the tires extra good pulling away

This is the same dude that shows up to my work one night as I'm closing. It's a ~45min drive to my work from his place. I see him and I'm all confused. "Bro, I ate like 6 hits of acid. I'm not sure how I got here. Can you just drive my car for a minute?"

I miss all my Chicago homies sometimes. Probably better that I moved away.
>>
>>13838261
Please don't save this garbage.
>>
>>13838388
Ok I won't. I'll just type it out again. Maybe spice it up a little bit more.

I guess if you were never a pothead or a dumbshit kid, it isn't interesting.
>>
File: 1413573857568.jpg (84KB, 460x800px) Image search: [Google]
1413573857568.jpg
84KB, 460x800px
>>13836919

>getting on I95
>Go WOT up the off ramp
>Cresting 100 as I pass the jersey barrier
>FHP sitting right at the end of the ramp, invisible to me until that point
>he lights up and pulls me over
>comes to my car
>"I heard you coming"
>tell him yeah there's nobody around so I wanted to open it up
>tells me my car is way faster than it looks because they're slow as shit stock
>tells me he has one too
>tells me about his car and how he's going to turbo it soon, asks about mine
>shows me pics
>I tell him I do performance work as a side job
>exchange phone numbers
>"drive safe"
>helped him work on his car
>tfw gained a copbro by going almost twice the speed limit
>>
>>13838400
You say that like not being either of those is a bad thing
>>
>>13838452
That's cool. Wat car? I hate those speed traps FHP sets up on 95.

I helped a cop change a flat tire once.
>me and buddy takin a break from the ol' BMX, time for some lunch
>older Chicago cop in his Crown Vic is fumbling around in the trunk for his spare tire
>me and buddy, tell dude to not even worry about it, we got this
>cop is stoked, tells us to drop his name if we ever in trouble in Wrigleyville, everybody knows him there.
>tfw I can't remember his name, somethin Irish

Cop was really cool too. Dude actually got jumped while on duty a year or two earlier, and it messed with his head a bit so he wasn't 100% there mentally. But he still did a bunch of office stuff around the department and tried to act like a cop.
>>
>>13836919
>be riding my motorcycle
>notice cop behind me
>he pulls over abruptly but no light so I keep going
>go over to a friends house
>girlfriend calls
>police officer is at door with my motorcycle license plate
>apparently he could tell it was about to fall off which was why he was following me
>he didn't want to do a traffic stop due to rush hour traffic so he just brought it to my address

pretty cool I guess, but then I've never really had bad experiences with cops because I'm not a douchebag
>>
>>13838261
Why would you buy a piece of shit.
All I see is crack head white trash people driving those
>>
>>13838479
>not ever being a dumbshit teenager

It's like you haven't even lived bruh. If I could do it all again, I would probably skip the pothead part tho. But definitely still act like an idiot sometimes.

>bored one weekend in High School, driving behind the back of some shopping center to see if there's anything cool back there
>see an old mattress, we can do something with this
>throw it on the roof rack of the Exploder, start ratcheting it down
>cop rolls up because that's how it goes
>"What's up guys?"
>"Nothin, just seen the mattress and maybe we can do something with it"
>Cop is confused as fuck why these kids are strapping a mattress to the top of the car, but as long as we aren't dumping it; it's all good

I think I ended up finding some kids who were having a bonfire and threw the mattress over the fence and confused the fuck out of them. Not a very good story.
>>
>>13838502
It was a piece of shit. But at the time, I was commuting back and forth from the suburbs to the city for school and my old Exploder was killing it on gas. So I got the Chavalier for free from my sister when she got a new car.

So I didn't pay anything for it. Plus it was a few years back and the car was actually clean. Little 2-door one with those nice split 5-spoke wheels and spoiler lip. Looked fast but wasn't.
>>
File: image.jpg (195KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195KB, 800x600px
>>13838502
>>13838543
This is what it was. Red Chebby badges and all. With clean paint and stuff, they don't look horrible. But I did hate the car.

My Escape gets better gas mileage than that car somehow.
>>
>>13838481
>That's cool. Wat car?
MK3 Supra.
>>
>>13838517
There's a difference between being a dumbshit teenager and an absolute retard
>>
>Heading to VT from NY on I-90
>bumper-to-bumper traffic, it's rush hour in Albany
>checking iPhone for map shit because can't decide where to meet brother in VT
>look up, flashers in mirror
>shitshitshit
>eighth o' weed (sealed up but not hidden) in my backpack on the front seat
>"hello, officer"
>"I was watching you anon and you were looking at your lap for 18 seconds straight"
>"I don't see a girl down there, so what do you have"
>explain phone-map bullshit, I'm from out of town, etc
>doesn't give me a ticket
>"Have a nice day"

The relief was palpable
>>
I've never dealt with a nice cop. I always act courteous to them, and yet during DUI checkpoints they always pull me for slurring speech (even though English isn't my first language), even when getting breathalyzer tested, they force me to do multiple comprehension and walk tests.

Then they get all pissy when they search my car and find guns, and I'm supposed to explain that.

I'm really tired of having to deal with south florida cops.
>>
>>13838733
Where have you dealt with DUI checkpoints in South FL? I never see them. But then again, I'm normally passed out by 10pm.
>>
>>13838338

>license restrictions on exhaust
>random breath test

Do you mother fuckers have any rights at all in Australia?
>>
>drive a Jaguar
>never get pulled over
Even when I was drunk and had my high beams blinding the officer across from me at a 4 way stop at 2 am.
>>
>>13836919
i carry a spare bulb in my car just so i can get out of a ticket if im ever pulled over for this
>>
>>13838771
>Implying it ought to be a right to drive drunk up until the point that you collide with someone else and kill them
>>
>>13836919
going to the local drug store
cashier gives me a nod and smiles
ussey bhi pata hai teri maa ki choot phaadne jaa raha hun
>>
>>13838771
>driving drunk
>muh rights
get bent, drunkie.
>>
>>13838796
>implying cops have the right to interrupt your day and violate your privacy with no probable cause

Keep doing the shills bidding for them.
>>
>>13837815
Nah man, not 4. 9 years. 4 undergrad, 5-7 grad + post doc. A post doc is basically the same shit as your last couple years of grad school, so tack that on for one to three years too. Maybe 20 or 30 years after all that you might hit $60k.

>>13838044
Was. She died a while ago.
>>
>>13838796
>Implying rights violating dragnet checkpoints are effective at preventing people from making stupid choices and not meant to generate revenue from other minor infractions.
>>
>>13838805
Enjoy your police state, shill.
>>
>>13838845
Can you please just buy a helium tank already
>>
>>13838845
Not australian, just shittalking you because you seem to think you have the right to drive drunk.
>>
>>13838813
>>13838845
>actually defending driving under the influence of alcohol
you know what, you go right ahead. You'll rid yourself of the gene-pool
>>
>>13838805
I'm not defending drunk driving, but people should be held responsible for their actions, that is only when there is an incident involving another party who can claim a loss.

Driving drunk is not a wise decision, but your life shouldn't be fucked if the legal limit is .08BAC and you're at a .09. The foundation of the US is liberty and justice, i.e. no harm no foul, but we've strayed from this ideology and have become a nanny state.
>>
>>13838374
Your bro sounds like Peter Pan
>>
>>13838875
>DURRR I SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO DRIVE DRUNK AND KILL PEOPLE FUCKING NANNYSTATE
>No harm no foul
Absolute fucking moron who preaches "MUH RIGHTS MUH JUSTICE MUH FREEDOM" when confronted with logic.

And you know what? People do have too many rights; let me explain why democracy and the right to vote is absolute shit. We have Bob who pays attention to every presidential debate, is informed and takes politics very seriously. Then we have JaQuan who votes for the other candidate because "he muh nigga"

In no world should both of these votes be held of equal value
>>
>>13838875
>The foundation of the US is liberty and justice, i.e. no harm no foul, but we've strayed from this ideology and have become a nanny state.
jesus christ please tell me you arent really this delusional
you give up those rights when you decide to risk others lives by driving under the fucking influence
>>
>>13838852
>>13838858
>>13838860

Those who scream "I'm free" the loudest, their chains rattle the most.
>>
>>13838906
>but muh rights muh freedums muhmuhhhhhhhh
>I can drive drunk better than other people because I'm special but other people who say they're special are lying
>muh muhhhhh

You get the point; he's an idiot.
>>
>>13838921
see: >>13838903
>Absolute fucking moron who preaches "MUH RIGHTS MUH JUSTICE MUH FREEDOM" when confronted with logic.

I'm being completely serious; kill yourself before you kill somebody else.
>>
>>13838813
>Implying there ought to be a right to operate dangerous machinery in public without proper oversight

>>13838821
>Boo hoo I violated the law and was caught
My heart weeps for you.

>>13838875
>If I want to play with a deodorant flamethrower next to my truck full of explosives outside your house you should leave me alone until I blow up the street
>Then you can sue me
Sound logic, I clapped
>>
>>13838903
>>13838906
So you'd be ok with mandatory breathalyzers, better yet, blood draws before you can start your car because you're more than willing to prove your innocence upon your presumed guilt?

I'm saying you have a right to make stupid decisions as long as they don't negatively affect someone, that doesn't mean you should revel in that ability and abuse it.. Incidental=/=occurrence.
>>
>>13838965
>as long as they don't negatively affect someone
Drunk driving tends to negatively affect people.
>>
>>13838633
I've been thinking of getting a 3rd gen supra, are they really that slow stock? I knew they were heavy but I thought they had some power, especially the turbo version

wat do
>>
>>13838998
As do the actions of governments, but who is more likely to get in trouble?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/20/usaf-atomic-bomb-north-carolina-1961
>>
>>13839002
They're all slow stock. 230hp and like 3,300lbs makes even the turbo model slow.

I don't recommend the car, it's heavy, and most of them are rusty as shit. They also don't handle very well. I bought mine with a good body and a trashed engine, then rebuilt and swapped in an engine from a turbo car and put a different turbo, intercooler, etc in there. I haven't dynoed it but I'm guessing I'm making around 350whp.
>>
>>13838744
Various places, Miami mostly when driving home from work at the port. Some closer to Ft. Lauderdale as well.
>>
Itt: white privilege
>>
>>13838852
>>13838858
>>13838860
>>13838903
>>13838927

Being this fucking stupid, and thinking I'm defending drunk driving. I'm not. Drunk driving is a serious hazard and you should not do it.

Geeze, you people have such fucking binary logic.

>Huurr duurrr, he's against this one thing, he MUST be for the other thing. Hurfaderpderp
>>
>>13838965
This. For real. If you're okay with random breathalyzing on the street, you should be okay with everybody single car having one wired to the ignition, with a nanny state camera watching you the whole time to ensure you're not having someone else blow for you.
>>
>>13839288
I don't wanna sound like a scumbag alcoholic or anything but I agree with you on a few points.

>1) Those police checkpoints piss me off as a re-blooded 'Murrican
Yes, yes driving drunk is a horrible idea. But having to drive through a checkpoint where police are just trying to find something to arrest or fine you for is shitty. One of the loopholes to keep it constitutional is that they are supposed to post signs far enough ahead where you have the option to go around the checkpoint. But then you look suspicious avoiding the checkpoint.

>2) Blowing 0.09 should not ruin your life
We all make mistakes, but there should be a difference between driving a tiny bit too buzzed and driving shitfaced.

Either way I don't even drink anymore. I used to drive drunk when I was a stupid fucking 18 year old. Then I kinda realized I'm playing Russian Roulette. And after that, I wouldn't even chance it. If I were having more than 2 or 3 drinks over a period of time, I would make sure I don't have to drive.

Be safe people. I don't really care if you wrap your car around a tree when you are drunk. But don't end up t-boning some car and killing a kid. I have met a couple people who killed people while they were driving drunk, and they are such miserable people and can barely look in the mirror.
>>
>>13837438
Get your nasty meme outta here
>>
>>13839443
The whole BAC standard is bullshit anyway. Body weight and tolerance play a big role in your sobriety.

I can drink three beers and barely feel it. My girlfriend can drink three beers and be falling down shit faced drunk. We would both blow the same BAC.
>>
>>13838374
Sounds like fucking fun man. Why did you move?
>>
>Canada
>Doing 75 in a 50
>As I blow by an intersection, a dark grey Crown Vic with rhino bars pulls out and rides my ass, getting plates on camera
>fuck.jpg
>DISCO LIGHTS
First time getting pulled over, was polite and generally not a nig, cop knocked it down to doing 60 in a 50, so only $40 ticket
>>
>>13839658
>I'm a fucking drunk, my old lady is not.
Thanks for sharing.
>>
>>13840051
Because I had to become an adult.

But mostly because my mom and brother moved to FL, and I basically followed her. There's more stuff to do around here than there is up there anyway.

I was up there in May or June and I stayed at that dude's house. He my man. But he has 2 kids now too so he doesn't go crazy like that anymore. I'm the godfather of his 3 yr old girl. Crazy little redhead kid, what a pain in the ass.
>>
>>13839658
Body weight is a factor in the number you blow, numbnuts.
>>
>>13839658
You wouldn't both blow the same bac
Bac is determined by many things mainly weight and gender
Give a sskinny chick three bears and some fat dude three beers and they'll blow different readings
>>
>>13840067
Women also process liquor differently than men. Most of the time they will be significantly more fucked up with the same BAC.

>>13839658
>we would blow the same
So you weight the same as your girl? Topkek.
>>
>>13839266
>>13838744
South beach usually gets done on the weekends. At least back when I used to live by that area I always saw at a least one check point.
>>
>>13840073
You taking your scooter to the SFL meet or nah? You seem like an interesting dude.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x1833px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x1833px
>>13840101
Nah, the scoot pretty bitchin' but it only does 43mph. If I had a pickup truck, I would totally throw it in the back.

I will probably just have the Escape. It's boring, but at least I can haul some grills or whatever so people with fun cars don't have shit rolling around when they tryin to hoon.
>>
File: 1441559134289.gif (736KB, 451x322px) Image search: [Google]
1441559134289.gif
736KB, 451x322px
>>13836919

>be driving
>be black
>DWB
>get pulled over
>>"license, registration, and proof of insurance."
>pulls out wallet
>don't get shot

And that day was a good day.
>>
>>13840187
How long did they leave you in handcuffs though?

And were you pissed when they searched your car? I hate when they search my car.
>>
>>13838330
Did they thank Mr. Skeltal?
>>
File: o_memes.gif (104KB, 750x565px) Image search: [Google]
o_memes.gif
104KB, 750x565px
>18
>rolling and driving
>empty alabama road, so all good
>light up fattest blunt ever
>commence 420
>windows close and music starts blasting
>slowly go from 65mph to 100mph
>high and driving like a mad cunt on twisty
>disco party haze
>open windows and let a small cloud out
>shaking and nervous as fuck
>somehow act normal
>do the "yes, sir" routine
>cop lets me off with a warning and tells me to slow down

MFW when I could've gone to jail for being a reckless faggot
>>
>>13837116
>Going to drive drunk

Too bad you didn't wrap yourself around a tree
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.