[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ausfag here, had my own business and shop for a few years and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (49KB, 458x321px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 458x321px
Ausfag here, had my own business and shop for a few years and it's time to pack it in and work for someone else's shop.
What is the average mechanics rate in Australia?
>>
>>13836846
About $30 in wa. Pay is shit house. Lucky I got into diesel
>>
>>13836923
wow thats weak, after tax right?
>>
>>13836846
A lot since you screw all your customers.

>mechanic says A/C hoses are all cracked and condensor is fucked
>quotes well over $1000
>one day have RACV come out for breakdown
>mention A/C
>"its just out of gas"
>get regased
>A/C still works fine 3 years later
>bought service manuals and service my own cars
>>
>>13837004
how'd the gas get out of a sealed system you douche?
>>
>>13837004
Shut up, poofta.

>>13836846
>work for someone else's shop
You don't want to do that, other people are shit.
>>
>>13837008
If you dont regularly run the compressor the shaft seal can dry out due to lack of lubrication and dump the charge
>>
>>13837008
The RACV mechanic said the other mechanic purposely let the gas out.
>>
>>13837008
its not so sealed if someone tampers with it mate. i've known of mechanics who purposely messed up small things in cars to keep customers coming back.
>>
>>13837019
that mechanic must be really fucking good if he can tell that
>>
>>13837019
So the mechanic came around to your house and let the gas out so you'd go to them to have it fixed.

Are you a nigger?
>>
>>13836940
Before tax kek, pretty sure there aren't much making over 60k
>>
>>13837019
Was it working before you took it to the mechanic?
>>
>>13837024
>A/C working fine
>take car to mechanic for regular service
>get car back
>A/C not working
>claims he regased it but the gas escaped and i have a leak in the system
>he also says condensor is broken
>says $1000 to fix it
>leave as i have to "think about it"

>>13837027
Yes
>>
>>13837032
So your retarded fucking ass went through this thought process
>My air con is working fine
>Oh hey, i got my car back from the mechanic and he said he messed around with it and now it doesn't work
>Guess i'll just go home and cry about it

You stupid fucking cunt, you tell them to fix it or you'll see them in small claims court.
>>
>>13837037
You seem mad friend. Madder than I was in fact.

:)
>>
>>13837026
shit, i though wa had higher pay too. guess im fucked
>>
>>13837043
Try get into mechines man our average wage is $38 one guy is on $52 plus penalties
>>
>>13837037

Damn dude. You splurge so hard your fedora hit the rood. Nigga chill. We been all young and naive and don't get the whole story.

Im hundred percent certain the mechanic did a a/c check on the charge and didt know what duh fuck he was doing. And released gas.
>>13837042

So did you ever go back to the mechanic that fucked up your car? Even ask about it more then you are telling us.
>>
>>13837032
yeah fuck that guy then
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.