[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

true?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1444139360003.jpg (168KB, 794x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1444139360003.jpg
168KB, 794x1080px
http://youtu.be/VqFgUZcVDfo

Anyone know if any of this is actually true and whether any states have managed to circumvent this if it is true?

I apologize in advance if I'm a fucking retard.
>>
>>13835503
I stopped when he got into insurance. Dude is retarded. Also "a whole nother"

He is stating federal law. State law differs.
It's true that traveling and operating a motor vehicle can be considered two different things. Look up your state law and tell us what you find.
>>
>>13835586
To add to this.
Federal law doesn't even apply outside of the district of Columbia. Everyone is too stupid to challenge it though.
>>
If you think it's right then take it up with your state's supreme Court
>>
>>13835651
Wrong, States can choose not to follow federal laws but it results in cuts in funding. For example, Montana resisted speed limits on their highways against the federal government's law but caved eventually because of lack in funding to maintain roads.
>>
>>13835684
Source? I've not read that before
>>
>>13835684
Also their accidents and accidents with fatalities declined when they had no speed limits.

>and came back when daddy warbucks got his way

https://www.motorists.org/press/montana-no-speed-limit-safety-paradox/
>>
Alex Jones is the wrongest person on the intertubes. Wanna know the truth? It will always be the diametric opposite of whatever Alex Jones is saying.
>>
>>13835586

Just looked it up and can't really tell. Walls upon walls of legalese.

>>13835655

Nigga wut?
>>
>>13835651

I think IRS, DEA, ATF, etc. might disagree with that...or can I just stop paying taxes and do whatever I want now?
>>
>>13835830
Source plz
>>
>>13835707
Its pretty common knowledge. Im not him but thats the reason there's an uniform .08 drinking limit, even though its up to the state.
>>
>>13835503
Right to travel doesnt mean you can legally drive a car without a license.

we also have a right to bear arms, but many states impose gun licenses.
>>
>>13835893

Just because something is done by a government doesn't make it legal.
>>
>>13835503
>Equipped with the Norton Bus Sight
Fucking lost it
>>
>>13835893
>we also have a right to bear arms, but many states impose gun licenses.
Literally the only one I can think of is Illinois. Pretty much no states at all require licensing unless it's concealed carry.
>>
>>13835710
That's because when there's no speed limit, you don't have entitled little niggers sitting in the passing lane blocking traffic because "I'm already going the speed limit and everyone trying to pass is breaking the law!"

Most traffic accidents are caused by slow drivers fucking up the flow of traffic, not by speeding.
>>
Even if it was technically legal (it isn't) it would take so much more time, effort, and money fighting it in court every single time you got pulled over, which will be often since you can't register a car and get plates without a license.
>>
>>13835651
>freeman traveling here
>am I being detained?
>am I being detained?
>am I being detained?
>>
>>13837316

In which case I would guess you don't have to register your car either.
>>
>>13836327
Just because you think it's illegal for the government require you to be insured and licensed and such doesn't mean it's not incredibly retarded to drive around without that stuff because MUH RIGHTS
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.