[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Killing a car!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 9

File: stress_676645c.jpg (130KB, 404x300px) Image search: [Google]
stress_676645c.jpg
130KB, 404x300px
So, guys what would be the best way to damage a car without it being apparent that someone did it and to the point that the car is basically a write off. So, please without suggestions like set it on fire, smash it with a baseball bat etc.

The reason for me wanting to know this is personal.
>>
Sugar in gas tank
>>
Niggar in gas tank
>>
>>13825433
Wont work.

Though I might be wrong, so try dissolving sugar in gasoline as a test.
>>
Remove the oil pan plug and drain the oil
The car won't last much longer and the most anyone will think is that the plug wasn't tightened properly and came loose.
>>
Have a friend take it, report it stolen, drive it into a lake or set it on fire in an alley. Instant write off.
>>
leave it parked on a street outside a basketball arena after the home team wins the championship.
>>
>>13825450
>without it being apparent that someone did it

Subtle
>>
Metal shavings in the oil reserve, it'll take some time but guaranteed to grenade an engine.
>>
Nitro in gas tank...
>>
>>13825465
The only way the car will shit itself is with deliberate tampering or extreme neglect.
>>
>>13825401
adjustable wrench, and a milk jug.

remove the oil pan plug and drain the oil in the milk jug. Re-insert the oil pan plug.

it wont last long, will probably throw a shit ton of codes and gauges will light up like a Christmas tree, but if someone is not observant, 15 minutes of regular driving it will lock up.
>>
File: nos_energy_drink.jpg (83KB, 440x1120px) Image search: [Google]
nos_energy_drink.jpg
83KB, 440x1120px
>>13825596
It will make your bike run better, and faster.
>>
If you have access under the bonnet, then try pouring water into the inlet manifold. If the combustion chambers fill up well, then ot might hydrolock the engine and throw a rod when cranked over. Other would be cutting the timing belt or frying the electric system with grid voltage ac.
>>
Assuming you can open the oil filler cap, put in about a handful of sand/dirt. Make sure it is real good and abrasive too. Toothpaste might do the trick too. Any metal filings would also do it. The car won't throw any codes until it is too late.

Other options are stabbing the top fins of the radiator with something like a screwdriver. It won't start leaking out until they warm the radiator up and the pressure builds. It won't leak out when it's parked so they won't notice until they are going down the road and their temp gauge starts climbing, that is, if they notice it climbing. If they overheat it real bad then the head will warp and the headgasket will blow and they would have to re machine the head at a bare minimum, which 99% of people wouldn't know to do.

If you didn't care about the life of the person you could always make a fuel leak over the exhaust manifold. But that could look a lot more obvious.

My vote in the radiator stab plus sand in oil.

Oh throw some sand in the gas tank too that will fuck up the tank pickup and pump.
>>
>People are actually helping this fuck head destroy someone car.. on a car enthusiast board
This board is shit.
>>
>>13825747
That's an old reference.
>>
Why even bother damaging someone's car? They'll just get a newer, better one from the insurance payout.
>>
Drain 3/4th of the engine oil and leave the bolt sitting but loose

Take a small bottle of oil, pour metal shavings in it, shake well and then pour it down the oil filler hole

Bunsenburner and melt the fusebox
>>
>>13827702
Baby's will be baby's
>>
>fucking with someone's car

That's pretty passive aggressive. Either resolve by talking face to face or just deal with them being the superior human, pretty much.
>>
File: escalade.jpg (167KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
escalade.jpg
167KB, 400x600px
>>13825401
add a couple cups of bleach to the crankcase

>>13825472
what is a pickup screen, and oil filter
>>
>>13827702
I don't think this guy is trying to hurt someone else's car, I think he's probably got some shitbox and wants to commit insurance fraud so he can buy a togue car and go full dagumi
>>
>>13825438
Jew in oven
>>
>>13827753
Sounds like he wants to destroy his own car
>>
>>13827792
>what is a pickup screen, and oil filter
what is a coarse mesh and filter bypass
>>
>>13827753
I want to put molybdenum grease on my faggot managers brake discs. Quick to apply, maximum effect
>>
>>13827976
nope, pretty sure the only reason you'd do what people have recommonded is to fuck someone elses.
>>
This board has really gone to shit. This kind of post used to get you crucified, and it was one of the few times I was proud of /o/.
>>
>>13825401
pour a full bottle of radiator sealent inthe 710 hole.

yeah it works
yeah i did this
yeah it was my car
yeah i was kinda drunk
no it wasn't intentional
yes i was being a retard
no the car didn't last long (around 4 days)
>>
gas in oil, coolant, and gas tank
so much boost you'll blow the intake off it
>>
Wait near the car until the owner arrives and then shoot them to death and then flee.

best prank imo
>>
>>13828157
this tbqh senpai
>>
File: 1436922118819.jpg (82KB, 649x638px) Image search: [Google]
1436922118819.jpg
82KB, 649x638px
>>13827714
before everyone's time
>>
Set yourself on fire and get inside. Better yet, just set yourself on fire.
>>
>>13825433
Water in the gas tank.
>>
>>13827682
I was driving a chevy 3.8L V6 with no coolant at all for I'm not sure how long. Thermostat needs coolant to function so temp gauge was always low, took it in because the heat wasn't working at winter was coming. Shop said my radiator rusted out and I had no coolant. I only had to replace the radiator, then the car drove fine until the frame rusted through. Those chevy luminas were ugly, boring, and un fucking stoppable.
>>
>>13827976
Insurance won't cover mechanical failures like every suggestion ITT is trying to fake.
>>
>>13827753
this
op's too much of a bitch to deal with what problem they have with the person, so they have to be passive aggressive.

probably got BTFO (or even something insignificant that they can't get over like a normal person), they can't deal with it, so instead of dealing like a normal person they'll act like a child about it and being an annoying pest to others around them
>>
>>13828047
>>13827753
>>13827727
>>13827702

Well, let me explain what happend.

I was driving my shitbox felicia yesterday and I came up on a 4 lane road with 2 lanes for turning left going, 1 lane for going straight and one for the right. So I positioned myself on the far left lane, then a chavy faggot in a 2006 BMW 3 series Touring came up next to me. So the lights turned green and I set off and turned left, he was distracted with sending a text message, after the lights were green for a good 5 seconds he dropped his phone and floored it. I was at that point at the end of the intersection and was about to change lanes because I needed to go right in about 150 meters, to get onto the road that leads to my house. At that point I heard a slight bang followed by alot of tailgating, honking and long beam flashing.

So I panicked and drove for a kilometre and then stopped after getting to a busy store car park. I got out of my shitbox Felicia, he then barely managed to stop and not rear end me. So he then jumped out of his shitty old BMW and started yelling about how I am going to pay for all of the repairs for his car and how it would cost me more than my car is worth etc. So he called the police and it turns put he had some connections in the police force, he also had his girlfriend and some other bitch in the car. Of course become I am a young driver (had my license for 3 weeks) and because he had those lying bithches in the car,the cops gave me a 120€ ticket, and I was ordered to pay for all of the damage to his old beat to shit BMW, which he said would cost 250€.

I have since realised that he lives in an apartment building next to mine and that he leaves his BMW in the parking lot behind the building and went to check the damage on the bumper on his car. Turns out that the three scuff marks that were left on his front bumper come off pretty much without a problem because all of it was rubber from the plastic edge of the rear right door of my felicia.
>>
>>13829605
well, you might've been in merging lane so legally your in the wrong. still though he was probably a dick and distracted...
it's common courtesy to let people merge in front of you when it's coming to an end... but i think the law makes it that you're suppose to actually wait if you're one merging. i slow down and let them go infront and so do most people on the road around here... but i live in small town and this isn't the city where i'm told drivers are way worse

he was probably distracted but as well it seems you're partially at fault too, depending on laws and road signs on that road. if you weren't in the wrong, then i don't know... if the only witness are his passangers then it doesn't seem like a fair system but i don't know anything about laws.. it's probably something you've have to talk to lawyer about if the road laws mean you weren't actually in the wrong.

if you were in the wrong and you're fucking up his car because you're poor then that's stupid as fuck. you should be extra cautious, if you think that changing might lead to a crash or unsure of road laws then just stop and see. it's better than going and turning out you shouldn't have... there's also people who will commit insurance fraud by getting into situations where it would make you seem to be in the fault even if they crashed on purpose or sped up to... but you can't really do much without evidence.. which where you need a dashcam
>>
>>13829605

And judging by the previous damage to that piece of shit Beemer, he won't even think to go and fix it, and will probably just pocket the money and spend it on a night out with his whore girlfriend...
>>
File: 2427127-normal_people_diaf.jpg (44KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
2427127-normal_people_diaf.jpg
44KB, 500x281px
>>13825401
Bleach in the oil.
>>
>>13829648

Like you said, instead of me being partially at fault, the police report makes it out to seem like it was completely my fault. Even though he was the one texting and driving with one hand although the one handed driving isn't really relevant...
>>
>>13829605
So you hit him and kept driving for a kilometer? Even if he hit you, the keep driving part makes you look bad. If you weren't at fault why did you keep driving?
>>
I'm retarded, someone draw a diagram of how the crash happened.
>>
>>13829750
Both were in separate left turn lanes. OP was in inner turn lane and BMW was in outer. OP went on green while BMW was texting and didn't go till later, after turning OP got in BMW's lane to make a right turn and didn't realize BMW was there and scuffed him. He tried pretending nothing happened but the BMW followed him and called the cops.
>>
>>13829733

Because, I didn't want to be alone on an empty road with that roid rage jackass...
>>
>>13829605
>i need to go right
>i heard a slight bang
So you didn't properly checl your mirrors. Of course you didn't, you're a new driver, and still shit at it. Your fault, don't be a faggot about it.
>>
File: riexhMC[1].png (100KB, 435x867px) Image search: [Google]
riexhMC[1].png
100KB, 435x867px
>>13829750
Might be the other way around because he's yurop idk senpai
>>
>>13829762
Sounds like it was mostly Op's fault in that explanation
>>
This is how it happened...
>>
>>13829873
Didn't check your mirrors. Deal with it m8.
>>
>>13829873
Looks like Op's fault. Remember to check blindspot in future.
>>
>>13825401
not gonna help you with insurance fraud.
>>
>>13829873
That's not how roads work.
That's not how driving works.
>>
I think that I am gonna give him the 250€ that he doesn't deserve because the car wasn't damaged enough to warrant respray, Then after 6 ot 7 months I will go and check if he has a locking fuel cap and if he doesn't he's gonna get a handfull of metal shavings in the fuel tank...
>>
>>13829945
You want a picture of the road? Or maybe a gif?
>>
>>13829961
Yeah make a gif.
>>
>>13829964

I will if the thread exists in the evening.
>>
>>13825448
Take out the plug but plug it up with a wad of paper of something. That way it'll still start and drive but eventually it'll fall out and the engine will seize.
>>
>>13825850
You won't throw a rod just winding it over off the starter
>>
When everyone's asleep just get into the gas opening and pour in some small rocks and dry cement. If you need to buy anything, buy it in cash from a store not nearby. If they leave their windows open, put a small-ish piece of rotten food in the backseat.
>>
>>13829953
That won't do anything because fuel filters are a thing
>>
>>13830171
Oh, and after you get the concrete in there, WITH A FUNNEL, clean up properly. Wear clothes that cover you up, but make sure they're not clothes you normally wear either. Drive your car away before doing so and wait a bit, so it seems like you're gone. Park it within walking distance, Get rid of the clothes you wore once you're done, carry your cement and funnel in an opaque bag, be it paper, small black, or a bookbag from goodwill (throw that away too when done), and get none of the material on your clothes or body. If you want to be extra cautious, put the concrete in an opaque plastic container. I'd assume that a few cups would do the trick. Get rid of the rest of the concrete when you're done, unless you got a small bag/container of it. Throw it in a dumpster somewhere a while away. Be quick, quiet, don't act sketchy, be inconspicuous. If the gas tank is able to open from the outside without driver pushing a button, and the cap has no key, you're golden. If it needs to be opened from the inside, get a small wedging tool for proper leverage to pry it open, nothing too sharp, don't put too much force in, and put the object as far in as possible so you don't dent the edges of the door. If it has a key, you're fucked. You can still probably do the wedge tool, but it'll look more obvious.
>>13830194
If the fuel filter has a lot of shit in the way, it'll cause massive problems. Like I said, concrete and small rocks. No metal shavings. Only way metal shavings would work is if you had two liters, probably.
>>
>>13829976
Even though I think you're a faggot, you will never attain brosifine levels of faggotry. No need to do anything to humor him m8.
>>
>>13831072

Meh, I paid that guy the 250€ he wanted and I decided to calm myself down.

Anyway, what do you mean by brosifine being a faggot? What has he done wrong? I mean, I understand why everyone hates the guy with the corvette and the stupid wing he put on it...
>>
>>13825401

Remove a valve stem for a tire, then drive it.
>>
>>13829726
its pretty much one or the other legally. either it was your fault or his
>>
>>13831175

Actually, shared guilt is a thing here in Slovenia...
>>
Best way to destroy a car is to drain the oil.
Loosen the oil drain plug just enough for it to drip a bit.
A few miles of driving it will loosen more, and leak more.
Driver might get a low oil light and do something about it, or it maybe too late and damage will be done.

The best way to ruin a car to get a new one via insurance is go driving in Little India. These sand niggers are the worst driver's in the world. All you need to do is tbone some cunt making a left turn while not having right of way, which is 90% of the time, and just hit them.
My friend did this to get rid of his beater. $3,500 write off and a free dental for over a week while they inspected the car.
>>
>>13825401
Ram it with your car.
>>
>>13828461
http://www.wwmt.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/Ottawa-County-Deputies-investigating-fatal-car-fire-229505.shtml
>>
>>13825401
Kill his family
>>
>>13830141
This could be true.
>>
>>13825401
pour water into intake manifold
>>
>>13825401
set it on fire and then smash it with a bat

or if you're feeling creative, smash it with a bat and then set it on fire, and smash the smoldering remains with a bat some more for good measure
>>
>>13834295

Ayyy lmao
>>
>>13829953
you fucked up and your complaining?
learn to drive properly. first thing they teach you when learning to drive on a road is to check blind spots, and only merge when you're sure it's safe. lucky you only caused a bump on his car and not injury.

it sounds like you're the one who was preoccupied if you can't even take a second to look and see if it's safe to merge.
>>
>>13825462
You shoudve seen my sti after the fucking Royals won, coon ran amok
>>
>>13825401
Valve lapping compound inside oil filter output....pack that shit in...clean up any spilled oil.
>>
File: laughing girls.jpg (58KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
laughing girls.jpg
58KB, 720x540px
>>13829873
yeah m8 you're at fault

git gud desu senpai
>>
>>13825401
Diesel in fuel tank or gasoline if diesel motor.
>>
Drain his coolant and replace it with a mix of 2 types of coolants (silicate and acidic based i think)
it will form a white gunk which will clog the cooling system and make the car overheat.
If they look into it they will just blame it on someone fucking up and mixing the coolant at some point
>>
File: salt.jpg (76KB, 335x525px) Image search: [Google]
salt.jpg
76KB, 335x525px
>>13829873
Go back to driving school/10
>>
>>13831165
>being this beta

God damn man in those situations NEVER pay them. He rear ended you so at least let insurance handle it. The person in the back is almost always at fault, even when it's the person in front's fault
>>
>>13840750
Diesel in a gas motor won't do much unless you fill the tank with the stuff. Gasoline in a diesel motor, however, will make for quite an explosive experience.
>>
>Screws in the sidewalls of tires
>glue valvestems shut

It's nothing too major, but a huge pain in the ass to fix if he doesn't take it to a garage. Some faggot did this to me when he tried scamming me on a car deal and I wasn't falling for it.
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.