[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Parking pride worldwide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: parallel-parking.jpg (2MB, 2468x1214px) Image search: [Google]
parallel-parking.jpg
2MB, 2468x1214px
It feels so nice when you back up into a spot and look at the front of your car when you leave while everyone else is facing with their ass.

When you parallel park uphill.

Flush with the curb.

Burgers may not appreciate this because they have wide streets and ample parking space.
>>
>>13824403
>drive a fagcar
>>
>>13824403
if someone parked their gay SUV that close to my car I'd key the shit out of it
>>
I am very bad at parking backwards. I try at all times possible, but...don't seem to improve. Don't know why.
>>
The east coast of America gas streets just as narrow as any European cities. Boston in particular was designed by cows. In my city two way streets are typically one lane when people are parked on the side.
>>
>>13824423
Neither of those are SUVs Anon, the one in the back is a first gen Focus.
>>
File: 20150904_192331.jpg (3MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20150904_192331.jpg
3MB, 3264x1836px
In my town parallel parking is the common way to park because 80% of the parking spots are placed on the sides of the streets and actual parking lots are few and distant.
At least that way you don't risk to have your doors dinged by careless morons.
Whenever i go to the mall i either try to take the most distant and isolated spots or i pay attention to leave it perfectly aligned in the center of the spot.
Thank god my car comes from factory with some kind of protections on the sides or i would have a dozen of door marks like my parents car.
>>
>>13824403
I can't into parallel parking to save my life with my modern hatch. I can't see shit in front or backwards. It's my worst nightmare.
I can park my mom's estate with ease, tho. And it doesn't have parking sensors.
>>
>>13824874
>reverse parking in a new car without a backup camera

Fucking sucks desu. Fucking gun slit rear windows because of safety regs requiring higher rear bumpers for truck and SUV compatibility. At least my mirrors are pretty big.
>>
>>13824910
Why is t b h autocorrecting to desu?
>>
>>13824923
filter
>>
>>13824910

Use the side mirrors or hand your head out?
>>
>>13824423
>SUV
>key the shit out of it

Easy there big boy.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.