[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is the dodge omni with the 1.7 the same as a rabbit with the 1.7?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: shelby.jpg (183KB, 1000x733px) Image search: [Google]
shelby.jpg
183KB, 1000x733px
is the dodge omni with the 1.7 the same as a rabbit with the 1.7?
>>
>The Volkswagen engine used an enlarged Chrysler-designed cylinder head and intake manifold and produced 75 hp (56 kW) and 90 lb·ft (122 N·m).
Literally one minute in Wikipedia.
>>
>>13816658
i mean the car and the rest of the car, like the brakes etc
>>
>>13816667
ya
>>
>>13816667
No. It's the same engine, but nothing else between the cars is interchangeable.
>>
>>13816658
damn my 1.3 from '93 makes 75hp and 120lbft, but dat dohc chain driven goddess.
>>
>>13816793
This. Also. Being an L-body car, it's so much easier to get parts for since the Omni's had so many sister cars (coughk-carcough).

That said, I'll take an Omni any day of the week over the Golf/Rabbit
>>
>>13816813
oh i thought they shared parts with the rabbit
interesting.
>>
>>13816832
Nope. Beyond the engine, it shared NOTHING with the Rabbit.
/o/ loves Omni's and K-cars though. They're cheap, plentiful, and react well to turbocharging since so many of them were turbocharged.,
>>
>>13816849
god i love omnis
>>
File: 91rtad.jpg (343KB, 895x1210px) Image search: [Google]
91rtad.jpg
343KB, 895x1210px
>>13816853
What about the K-Car relatives?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.