[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things your "car savvy" friends say

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1307761093481.jpg (69KB, 479x435px) Image search: [Google]
1307761093481.jpg
69KB, 479x435px
>Bro if you get a CAI you'll have to get your ecu remapped or you'll blow your engine
>Bro you can make a honda fast man, its got a vtec
>Bro I really wanna put a turbo in my corolla
>>
One of my friends has an early 2000s TDI Jetta and he wants to put a bigger turbo on it just for the sound. I told him that's retarded and he just says I'm jealous of his car. He also plans on putting it on bags to stance it and bought cheap ebay halos and painted his tow hook red.
>>
>>13664083
>TDI Jetta

oh lawdy

you should find a copy of that concerned citizen note and leave it on his car
>>
>>13664138
He rear ended someone last week and thinks that VW is going to pay him 8k for his car since there's the recall or whatever with the VW dirty diesels.
>>
Joined a car group at university and half of them are stance fags and just talk about camber.
>>
>"don't drift because you'll warp your chassis, that's why they use strut bars so they don't warp it"
>"if you rev above 3000rpm it will hurt your engine"
>"f1 cars are awd dude" (proceeds to explain how attesa works)
>"huur you rely on body roll to turn" (this just made me.. ugh)
>>
One friend rode his clutch out and made it small. Other friend proceeds to claim it's his "engine rubber" burning and his engine is going to blow up
>>
>>13664789
Smell
>>
>after school one day
>bunch of friends take their suvs to the pits
>after rain and they're all blasting through puddles
>I'm at work
>I actually bother to learn about my vehicle because it's something I rely on every day, it's expensive, and I rely on it to keep me safe
> meanwhile at pits one friend floods his Durango
>truck stalls and sucks up water from the puddle
>"ohh know bro, your mom will find out you were driving through puddles, better immediately try to Jumpstart it instead of calling someone who knows what they're doing"
>the crank on engine for 10 minutes till it reluctantly starts
>"knock knock"
> connecting rod answers
>kid limps now broken truck home to parents because everyone thought they knew the best
> trucks engine shot, 0 compression on cylinder 1 when I checked it out
> only 70k on it and they have to buy a new car
>all because people pretended to know what they were doing
> they excuse when I asked why they didn't call me or why they don't actually learn about them
>"dude fuck off I don't like cars"
>>
>>13664166
Then why are you still in the group and want to be seen with those freaks?
>>
Also excuse my horrible typos ^
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 638x291px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 638x291px
>>
>>13664860
>>"dude fuck off I don't like cars"
That's because they don't want to be reminded of their retardation
>>
>>13664994
It makes me rage so hard when they pull that shit.
Like basic knowledge is "excused" because of this. I don't even know how to explain some of the stupidity.
>>
I have heard so much stupid shit in high school from people I can't even type it all especially in my auto classes for example this kid claimed he sold his e39 530 for 19 fucking grand (this was like 2-3 years ago) and is going to run 30lbs of boost on his civic and do a whole entire drivetrain swap on it few months later he rolls up to school in a Cultus
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.