[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I need to mount a set of runflats I got off Cl on my girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: cadilac_cts_sedan_1680x1050.jpg (320KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
cadilac_cts_sedan_1680x1050.jpg
320KB, 1680x1050px
Guys I need to mount a set of runflats I got off Cl on my girls car, balance, alignment, make sure TPMS works....

Fucking Discount Tire wants $16 each mounted and balanced and then another $8 bucks each for "TPMS rebuild kit". So $100+ after taxes to just put tires on. Then I have to go somewhere else for the alignment.

Does /o/ recommend another shop/franchise or should I roll the dice on a mom and pop shop? (which is more likely a Padre y Madre shop
>>
>your girls car
>your wallet
>>
>getting an alignment to put new tires on.
>>
>>13661297
Shh, OP's going to get angry and call you a pathetic virgin or something.
>>
File: 3970570-0842807709-Jaden.jpg (34KB, 563x548px) Image search: [Google]
3970570-0842807709-Jaden.jpg
34KB, 563x548px
>>13661297
>not having a grill
>>13661315
>not properly maintaining your car
>>
>>13661316
>>13661320
Like clockwork
>>
>>13661320
you dont need an alignment to put new tires on
just need them balanced.
>>
File: 1444665604946.jpg (58KB, 851x233px) Image search: [Google]
1444665604946.jpg
58KB, 851x233px
>>13661329
What if my grill has been known to hit curbs and there's a noticeably misalignment wear in one of the tires?
>>
>>13661354
then you make your dumb bitch pay for the damages she did.
>>
>>13661360
Maybe you guys are a little to concerned about OP's (an anon on the Internet) finances and don't have anything to contribute to his question.
>>
>>13661354
>My GF wrecks her shit and I pay for it

Holy fucking christ this is sad
>>
>>13661370
"wrecks her shit"

/o/ has apparently never hit a curb and burns through tires cause they don't ever get alignments

It's like a $50 expense for the front end lol
>>
>>13661365
Maybe OP (you) should stop being a whipped manchild and make her pay for her shit
>>
>>13661377
Maybe I am? /o/ just likes to project shit on anons. Maybe you should answer OPs question instead of sperging about his money lol
>>
>>13661375
I'm not retarded so no, I don't hit curbs every other week.
>>13661399
Hi OP, having fun paying for your girlfriend's stupidity? Maybe you'll get some pitysex from her 240lb ass if you beg enough
>>
>>13661410
Great trolling bro. Really took me back. You'll probly get better reactions out of /b/ tho... This is the automotive board.
>>
File: wLT8WxV.jpg (29KB, 539x487px) Image search: [Google]
wLT8WxV.jpg
29KB, 539x487px
This thread would have had 0 replies if I didn't mention a grill. Thanks for your help o
>>
>>13661274

>Discount Tire wants $16 each mounted and balanced

That's pretty reasonable. I pay $15/tire whenever I have mine changed over.

>another $8 bucks each for "TPMS rebuild kit".

You know how those things work? They're pretty much metal valvestems hooked up to a pressure sensor. When they're installed, there's probably a crush gasket (think like when you install banjo bolts on brake lines) that seals it permanently. They're pretty much replacing the valve stem assembly when they move them over, and rubber valve stems are usually a few bucks per tire anyway. $8/tire for metal components isn't really excessive.

You probably aren't going to find many shops that will do what you want for cheaper, since those are pretty standard rates that you're getting already.

As far as alignments go, around where I am it's about $80 for all four corners. That's at a Dodge dealer though (insurance is paying it, long story), so you could probably get it cheaper at a private shop.
>>
>>13663233
Is there a work-around for the TPMS? Or is whoever I take it to going to need to "rebuild" it?

Thanks anon, first relevant reply.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.