[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw even 5'4'' gf complains about the rear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1400975314982.jpg (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1400975314982.jpg
2MB, 1920x1200px
>tfw even 5'4'' gf complains about the rear seat space and refuses to sit back there any longer

okay I admit it the rear seats are useless
>>
>>13658775
>I'm going to post a car without any ID on it
That's nice, it looks new so I'll just default to calling you a spoiled and or dumbass for buying new car
>>
>>13658775
>okay I admit it the rear seats are useless

dude, its a sports car back seat. its only job is to help lower your insurance rates. thats the only point of those ever.
>>
>>13658775
Still more useful than not having seats.
>>
>coupe
>sports car
>rear seats are useless
no shit.
>>
Why is your girlfriend in the back? Does your boyfriend not have his own car?
>>
>>13658819
>Does your boyfriend not have his own car?

Uhh, no.
>>
I never take the rear seats seriously. There useful for just putting stuff in, but they're also handy for multiple people in a few short trips. I can't imagine sitting in them for a long drive.
>>
>>13659330

I usually disassemble the whole rear seat arrangement, save 30 pounds out of my brz during summer mostly.

they've been in and out a few times now, hinges are starting to get a bit worn, and I need to wrap stuff up with electricians tape to keep the rattling away, and there isn't really a good delete kit either.
>>
I'm 6'2" and enjoy the rear seats in my Mustang. You kind of sink back in them and the compact space feels cozy.
>>
>>13659418

biggest issue I think with coupe rear seats is headspace really. I think the mustang might be better there.

the R35 GTR however holy fuck. im only 5'7'', but I had to tilt my head sideways. bit more leg space than a BRZ, but no space for your head whatsoever.

front seats arent much good either for someone with broad shoulders.
>>
>>13658781
>not recognising meme car
>>>/out/
>>
>>13658775
>muh rear seats
Should have gotten a Miata
>>
>>13659466

but

im not gay :>
>>
File: at least there's no fags today.jpg (46KB, 591x960px) Image search: [Google]
at least there's no fags today.jpg
46KB, 591x960px
>>13659470
>>
>>13659431
>biggest issue I think with coupe rear seats is headspace really. I think the mustang might be better there.

Apparently the convertible has more head room than the coupe. I have enough head space with maybe an inch to spare. I really hope it doesn't roll.

>the R35 GTR however holy fuck. im only 5'7'', but I had to tilt my head sideways. bit more leg space than a BRZ, but no space for your head whatsoever.

I had the same experience with sitting in the back of the 5th gen Camaro. I don't think I could buy a car if I can't fit comfortably in the back seat.

>front seats arent much good either for someone with broad shoulders.

I really like the 2016 Camaro convertible, but it reportedly has a narrower cabin than the outgoing one. There's nothing like sitting in a dream car only to find out you don't fit :(
>>
>>13659380
time to install huge sub box
you have yet to know this bass
>>
>>13659418
But Mustangs are trash built for poorfags.
>>
>>13658775
>"that space is for nos, which gets me going, but you're more effective then that, baby"
>problem solved
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.