[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to make a Crown Victoria sleeper. how would I go about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

I want to make a Crown Victoria sleeper. how would I go about this /o/? What would I need?
>>
A brain capable of taking this question to a forum that's done something of what you want a million times, instead of an imageboard that is going to call you a faggot, or give you replies like this.
>>
A Crown Victoria.

Also everyone will know what to expect unless you literally buy an old taxi cab and leave the appearance bone stock, including the exhaust.
>>
Money. 2v modulars are expensive as fuck to make any decent power out of.

Or throw in a JY 4.8/5.3 + ebay turbo

>>13648067
This as well. Anything you can think of has already been done.
>>
A 2005 Vic weighs 3,942 to 3,964 lbs
They are heavy, and need a shitload of power to move quick.
You can build up the sohc 4.6 if you want, they made superchargers and turbo applications for the engine.
Every Craigslist has a 2004 or older Mustang GT with a built 4.6 that has crashed. I would advise buying one of those and stealing the engine.

And Crown Victorias were never sleepers, when you see a young dude in a crown vic you kind of expect him to have done something.
>>
File: 1396383500664.gif (89KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1396383500664.gif
89KB, 600x450px
>>13648057
Why, everyone thinks they're fast already because its a "cop" car.

>mfw people think the interceptors had anything but a lightly upgraded suspension and fuck tons of holes drilled all over the cab
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-10-13-13-42-20.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-13-13-42-20.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
I think the new Panther of the month has it laid out well.
>>
>>13648057
Step 1 - use crown Vic as dd
Step 2 - save money
Step 3 - buy Taurus sho
Step 4 - sleep
>>
>>13648627
funny, I'm pretty sure the Taurus SHO is going to be my next car.
>>
>>13648057

An LS2 and a Tarbo.
>>
Ls swaP
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.