[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here fallen asleep at the wheel? I am recovering from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 33863510_l[1].jpg (403KB, 2508x1672px) Image search: [Google]
33863510_l[1].jpg
403KB, 2508x1672px
Anyone here fallen asleep at the wheel? I am recovering from being sick and went to work so I wouldn't get fired, but my shit sleep was incredibly shit last night and before I knew it I was hitting the rumble strip (thank fuck).

I'm not really sure what to think since on a backroad I would've gone right into the trees
>>
Call in sick and get a doctor's note. Do you live in a third world country?
>>
>>13647460
Nah I work retail in america, I can't afford to go to the doctor.

What are good ways to keep awake if you have to drive?
>>
>>13647481
crystal meth
>>
>>13647481
caffeine and the unrelenting urge to take a dump.
>>
>>13647481
Walk in clinic? A buddy that works on a campus clinic?
>>
>>13647516
I don't have any friends and all I really do in my life is drive to target and back home to sleep.
>>
chain smoke and turn the AC to max with all windows down
>>
>>13647524
Time to move forward in life
>>
>>13647460

lol that doesn't work in right to work states. You'll still get your ass fired just for some other random reason they make up later.
>>
>>13647533
>Chain smoking
Great no instead of car barreling at you, you have a car on fire barreling at you.
>>
>>13647481
Old trick from a hauler.
>cold on max
>route air to feet
>remove only one shoe
This will fuck with your body in a way that makes you stay awake
>>
>>13647442
Went on a super long road trip and got fucked over by other people not caring about my sleep condition.

Let everyone know that I can't get into REM sleep while in a car due to my sleep apnea and I asked many times to let drive in the morning or day time when I was awake but one asshole refused to let me drive until it was 3AM

Now during the 5 hours before, I tried to get sleep but never really got to due to this condition and people being rude.

Once I got to drive bought coffee and energy drinks to keep me up but due to my tolerance to caffeine in general, by 6AM I was having small moments of panicing as I would blink and find myself further up then expected, it was like I was blacking out and waking up in a new place.

I proceed to drive like this for another hour as no one wanted to stop out side of a city as we were in the middle of North Nevada desert.

Once we change drivers I blacked out for 4 hours only to wake up slightly refreshed but piss that I was put into this position. Waking up from blacks outs just suck.

I was then not allowed to drive because "I panicked while driving and someone had to steer for me."

The steering was fucked up too, I was fine and this other ass hole snatch the steering wheel and jerked to the side because I was looking for the light switch while going down a slightly curved road and he was "scared"
>>
>>13647576
>remove only one shoe
I've done the others but what does this do?
>>
>>13647565
>land of the free
>>
>>13647589
Confuse your body with temperature differences
>>
>>13647590
I really don't have any arguments. USA does have some really shitty work conditions for a 'first world' country.

There doesn't tend to be slave labor but its really easy for people to fire you. And just because that makes it easy for you to get unemployement doesn't mean you can live on 60% of your old wage or whatever.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.