[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

What are your top 3 wheels?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 246
Thread images: 78

File: 4chan.jpg (74KB, 720x484px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4chan.jpg
74KB, 720x484px
I'm biased towards wheels made in Japan, if that isn't obvious. What are some of your favorite wheels that tickle your fancy?

1. Blitz 03
2. MB Battles
3. Advan Model 5
>>
File: gold1.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gold1.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
>dat 3 wheel choice
10/10 taste OP

dam nice

I would add nissan r33s and bbs CH and LMs
>>
1. TE37
2. TE37
3. TE37
>>
>>10871858
I loved the TE37 but once brands like Rota, XXR and Varrstoen started making reps of them. They don't make my heart race anymore.
>>
File: $_57.jpg (227KB, 1600x625px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
$_57.jpg
227KB, 1600x625px
>>10871833
These. Just these.
>>
>>10871918
Hell yeah. Those are clean. 5-spoke's are an instant hit.
>>
File: Evo.jpg (201KB, 803x536px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Evo.jpg
201KB, 803x536px
Desmond Regamaster EVO
>>
1. SSR Reverse Mesh
2. TE37V
3. Kosei K1

honorable mentions: RS Watanabes, Longchamps, RPF1
>>
>>10871946
this
>>
File: IDK.jpg (293KB, 1200x806px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IDK.jpg
293KB, 1200x806px
I
D
K
>>
File: Nissan 350Z.jpg (203KB, 1024x678px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Nissan 350Z.jpg
203KB, 1024x678px
work s1 3piece, 350z anniversary, enkei rs055rr
>>
>>10872003
can totally see these on a bagged volkswagen
>>
File: PMU_3.jpg (192KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
PMU_3.jpg
192KB, 800x600px
1. Advan RG
2. Advan RS
3. Enkei RPF01

But first, tires and brakes.
>>
>>10872280
RS's look tasty with some meaty tires.
>>
Ya'll niggas disappoint me.

1. BBS RS
2. RS Watanabe
3. Hayashi Type CR

Pic is what I'm getting for my car.
>>
File: leonhardiritt.jpg (369KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
leonhardiritt.jpg
369KB, 1024x680px
Here it is boys
>>
1.Hayashi Yayoi
2.Autostrada Modena
3.CE28
>>
File: BBSF1Monoblock.jpg (107KB, 800x533px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BBSF1Monoblock.jpg
107KB, 800x533px
>>10871833
3?
I only need 1 choice
>>
really wish I had some really good looking older AMG type wheels for my MR2.. but I cant find any
>>
>>10872473
Hammer like wheels are cool
>>
>>10872473
Don't ruin your car with a bunch of unsprung weight.
>>
>>10872504
oh no it wont qualify for the t00g if he's out of spec
>>
File: AW11-MR2-3.jpg (119KB, 800x533px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
AW11-MR2-3.jpg
119KB, 800x533px
>>10872484
nah, too thick looking.. was thinking something more along the lines of pic related.. but I want something more metallic looking and not so ricey
>>
>>10872504
id have these if I wanted to race or something
>>
>>10872558
I'm not talking about racing. MR2s don't have a lot of power so any significant change in the size or weight of the wheels is going to make it feel sluggish on the street where you've got stop and go shit. Just some friendly advice.
>>
>>10872588
this. on a light, low powered car like an mr2 or miata, unsprung weigh will fuck you right nice.
>>
>>10871833
949Racing 6UL (gen 4)
Advanti Storm S1
Konig Dial In

What can I say? I like miats and light, fat wheels.
>>
>>10872588
>>10872599
I think the stock wheel weight is 20 pounds.. so would the wheels im looking for probably weigh as much as that?
>>
>>10872371
>>10872606
My nigga.
>>
>>10872280
>RPF01
I'm going to go ahead and assume you meant RPF1. PF01s are fucking disgusting.
>>
>>10872606
miatalyfe
>>
>>10872606
>light, fat wheels
light and fat are the best.
>>
>>10872612
You think the stock wheels are 20 lbs each? That's pretty heavy for 13s. If that's really what they weigh then you probably don't need to worry.
>>
>>10872612
get lightweight wheels and stop looking at anything that's over 13lbs

>steelies
>racing

top keko
>>
>>10872612
>think the stock wheel weight is 20 pounds
jesus fuck, nigger.
go pull some wheels off a miat, stock wheels weigh like 12 lbs.
>>
>>10871833
Team dynamic racing wheels (#1 in spec miata)
6uls
rpf1s
>>
>>10872630
I thought AW11 wheels were 14". They're like 12-15 pounds.
>>
>>10872633
>>10872632
>>10872630
nevermind, theye like ~14 pounds, the thing I googled first was wrong, so thats not so bad I guess. so I just gotta make sure any wheels I buy are 14 pounds or less

and theyre 14"
>>
>>10872644
That sounds more reasonable. I was just eyeballing the diameter I don't actually own an AW11 so they might be 14s. Either way 20lbs each is way too heavy
>>
>>10872642
If you want to go fast, don't use anything that's on a Spec Miata. Cheaper SuperMiata and PTE cars are 4-5 seconds faster around a 2 minute course.
>>
>there are actually people who know wheels by name
For what fucking purpose?
>>
>>10872669
>there are actually people who know cars by name
For what fucking purpose?
>>
>>10872669
What's the purpose of knowing a Bugatti Veyron by name?
>>
>>10872669
>not knowing wheels by name
you probably also don't remember chassis codes. faggot
>>
>>10872606
>>10872371
I'm about to get some Advanti S1s, but I'm not sure whether I should get 8" or 9". Tire width is 215mm, damn near 8.5".
>>
>>10872689
nigga stop being a bitch and get the 15x9
>>
>>10872654
wait.. so for unsprung weight, should I go buy some 12" lightweight wheels that weigh like 9 pounds each and then I'll be a boy racer?
>>
>>10872699
But will /o/ hate me and call me a ricer stancefag with stretched tires?
>>
>>10872689
71 here, I'm getting the 9s and running 225/45s. Without knowing the sidewall height the width is kind of useless, but assuming it's 50 you should be fine going either way with them.
>>
>>10872721
No, because lightweight wheels are actually lighter than tires. Tiny wheels and massive sidewalls are heavier than nigger rims with rubber bands.
>>
>>10872729
>Without knowing the sidewall height the width is kind of useles
wut
>>
File: wedz.jpg (214KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wedz.jpg
214KB, 600x600px
>>10872736
But I love nigger rims with rubber bands
>>
>>10872742
post the full tire specs
>>
>>10872721
Theoretically? Yes. Practically? Fuck no. 13 is the absolute smallest I'd go and that's driven more by tire selection than anything. You can really only find DOT slicks for 13s anyway so 15s have become the new hotness.
>>
>>10872721
15x7" rpf1s weigh about that.
>>
>>10872754
Federal 595 RS-R
205/50R15, but it's a cheater tire. Measured tread width is 215mm. Not sure on the actual sidewall height, but OD should be damn close to the 23" it's rated for.
>>
>>10872852
I wouldn't recommend 9s then. Even at 215 you're looking at a stretch and the only real advantage to wider wheels is allowing you to run wider tires anyway. Just go with the 8s to be safe.
>>
>>10872852
for 215s, go with 8s. even 225s are ever so slightly stretched on 9s.
>>
>>10872852
15x9 for going fast. Slight stretch stiffens the sidewall; Emilio himself runs 205 Hoosiers on 15x9 6ULs. You'll need it more than he does with those floppy Federals.
>>
File: wheel[1].jpg (48KB, 540x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wheel[1].jpg
48KB, 540x720px
>>10872920
>Slight stretch
205s on a 9 inch rim is a bit extreme.
>>
>>10872929
I think you missed the part where they're 215s.
>>
>>10872937
I was referring to
>Emilio himself runs 205 Hoosiers on 15x9 6UL
>>
>>10872943
He's winning national titles with it, so obviously it's faster than the same tire on 15x8. Or maybe a guy that owns a company that primarily sells wheels hasn't bothered to test his tires on multiple sizes of wheel.
>>
>>10872929
doesn't that break down the sidewall?

or are those tires meant to do that?
>>
File: Stance cars.jpg (87KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Stance cars.jpg
87KB, 800x600px
>>10872971
nope, stancefag shit man. it goes liek this:
>step 1: take car
>step 2: make car un-drivable
>step 3: not sut up about muh stance
>>
>>10872992
> Not know what you're talking about
> Bitch because you can't have it
> Mfw you're going to look like a fucking idiot in a year or two when you do get it
>>
>>10873014
>this is what stancefags actually think

purposely damaging your own suspension isn't a clever move
>>
File: 1396841486253.png (328KB, 672x706px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1396841486253.png
328KB, 672x706px
>>10873014
>Bitch because you can't have it
>implying having stance is something hard to gey

you just need to literally destroy your suspension
>>
File: 1403934712645.png (504KB, 557x476px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403934712645.png
504KB, 557x476px
Their inspiration
>>
>>10872920
>thinks hoosier racing rubber is anywhere comparable with standard tires
>>
>>10873030
Sure you can cut your springs and it'll sit that way, but to do it correctly without destroying your shit is a different ballgame.
That'd be like saying lowriders don't have a ton of money and time invested in them
You just don't know what you're talking about and blurt shit out of your ass because you only recognize nigger rigged "stanced" vehicles
>>
File: 1364941695881.png (211KB, 492x362px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1364941695881.png
211KB, 492x362px
>>10873039
>implying a "stance build" is something so hard people bitch about because its so complicated to do
>>
>>10873039
That still doesn't change the fact that your car is undriveable and looks like shit.
>>
>>10873037
>Thinks radials are significantly different than radials
It's a stickier compound and there's no tread pattern, but the design is pretty much the same.
>>
File: 1357628167970.gif (169KB, 272x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1357628167970.gif
169KB, 272x200px
>>10873014
my god wow, dumbest post in a while
> Not know what you're talking about
nah thats cool, I understand how suspension geometry is supposed to be like
> Bitch because you can't have it
and I don't want "it" I like my bike loud and my truck with working suspension
> Mfw you're going to look like a fucking idiot in a year or two when you do get it
god help us if I'm the only one without a stance car in 2 years. actually it would be a riot to see all of the cars stuck on speedbumps, curbs, slight downgrades, etc.
>>
>>10873045
Obviously shit posting undermining peoples work and posting your weeaboo shit again, janny
I don't care much for stance, but a lot of people at Lexus/Infiniti meets I go too have "stanced" vehicles and spent upwards to 15-20k on wheels tires and suspension, not including the body work done. To do it is one thing, to do it correctly with everything to your liking is another. Obviously not even an enthusiast if you can't appreciate other peoples work
> NO IT'S NOT WHAT I LIKE
You must be a real hit with the ladies
>>
File: 1290010098237.jpg (80KB, 332x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1290010098237.jpg
80KB, 332x360px
>>10873049
>>
>>10873049
>>10873056
See;
> air suspension
> high spring rates in static builds

I'm convinced with the fact that your inner 12 year olds are coming out and are buttmad you don't have it, nor have a car worth doing it to
>>
>>10873064
no I'm perfectly content with being able to pull into my driveway. It's nice that you like stance cars, but I think it's a dangerous hobby, not just to you but other motorists. I dread the day some stance car clips me on my bike because he cant steer
>>
>>10873070
It's like crying about a lowered/stretched bike
Not for everyone, but if the person who built it likes it and there's people who enjoy looking at them what's the harm?
Still sticking to the fact that you're anally devastated
>>
File: 1396841440554.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1396841440554.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>>10873059
>still thinking im the janny
>still buttmad
fucking summerfag

>spent upwards to 15-20k on wheels tires and suspension
the amount of money spent on coilovers, 3 piece wheels and camber plates has nothing to do with fab skills faggot, bodywork is like the easiest fab skill, and obv those guys just widened the arches

>Obviously not even an enthusiast if you can't appreciate other peoples work
No faggot, you can be a hip hop enthusiast, enjoy real shit and hate faggots like lil wayne

before you open your dumb mouth and make a butthurt tantrum you should know what you are talking about, i actually like vippu lexus and infinitis, but vippu != stance

stance is retarded and i dont give a fuck if you spend 10k on wheels, the fab skills involved in stance are minimal compared to pretty much any other style of modifications faggot

> NO IT'S NOT WHAT I LIKE
thats right faggot, i dont like stance, get mad because i dont like what you do

>You must be a real hit with the ladies
I was a real hit with your mum
>>
>>10873075
>Still sticking to the fact that you're anally devastated
lel so fucking ironically

its always the stancefags screaming "n-no whwy no one on /o/ like stance please stop saying its shit"

textbook damage control
>>
>>10873064
>convinced with the fact that your inner 12 year olds are coming out and are buttmad you don't have it, nor have a car worth doing it to
this is the go to response for stance fags it seems.
>>
>>10873075
but most lowered lowered/stretched bikes aren't running on tires never designed to fit on that rim, with the bottom throwing sparks everywhere. I just like to know I'm not gonna be killed by an unsafe vehicle losing control simply because of
>muh stance
>>
>>10873064
>buttmad you don't have it
>actually thinking stance is something too complicated you should get buttmad about it

>nor have a car worth doing it to
>people stance civic and corollas
>implying they are special snowflakes worth of being stanced
>>
File: igg.jpg (152KB, 880x619px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
igg.jpg
152KB, 880x619px
>>10873076
You can't deny that a good majority of these cars have "more money than brains" in them
Which is cool in my opinion
Whether he drives it like a slug, trailers it, whatever. I don't care. It's his, I like looking at it. End of.

> Body work is the easiest fab skill
Hence why you search for vehicles with a good body. Cheaper to work on a car mechanically than body. Again, undermining. They make it look easy because they're professionals. Look at some extreme builds. The way they keep the body lining up like factory is amazing. This isn't your baseball bat fender roll job.

I know exactly what I'm talking about and yes I realize bippu doesn't necessarily mean stance. Although a lot of the Asians here in So Cal have their shit stanced and I see it at every damn show. I wish I had that kind of money to spend on mine. You do too deep down. You don't have to like it, but why put people down?
Oh yeah because you're behind a monitor
>>
>>10873089
Nobody said they are
They're probably on cut springs or $300 ebay coilovers anyway
Those are the builds I don't really care for, but again, their money
>>
>>10873121
>but why put people down?
because its fucking unsafe retard

there is no reason why my life should be at risk because of a yoloswag faggot and his stance

>"lol it doesn't matter if you crash and kill someone's mother and children YOLOSWAG"
>>
>>10873121
had that kind of money to spend on mine, just not in that way*
Fixed that
>>
>>10873133
You're on an auto enthusiast forum crying about safety
Go talk to people discussing street racing and shit
>>
File: fc.jpg (95KB, 960x540px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fc.jpg
95KB, 960x540px
>this thread
>>
>>10873138
>You're on an auto enthusiast forum crying about safety
because we like cars we shouldn't care about safety? it's hardly a deciding factor when purchasing a vehicle, but doing something that would make both yourself and others at risk of harm is just fucking idiotic. As an enthusiast, I would prefer to make a vehicle more safe to drive so I can continue to not be fucking dead.
>>
File: rx7.jpg (598KB, 1483x984px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rx7.jpg
598KB, 1483x984px
>>10873148
>>
File: adba7e8e-88db-6d15.jpg (89KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
adba7e8e-88db-6d15.jpg
89KB, 1024x768px
>>10873133
my point exactly. I don't care if you make a stance car...just keep the fucker off public roads, they have NO business there. Sure, I've spent some time modding my bike, but I have done NOTHING that effects the rideability of the machine even going to far as to retain the original fender after researching that it servs as a fork link. so yes, it peeves me when stance cars drive around with unsafe suspension geometry placed upon tires that are held on purely by tire pressure. You know what happens when a tire suddenly fails? bad shit. I sure as hell don't wanna be in the other lane your "yolo swag" mobile swerves into
>pic very related
>>
>>10873149
Earlier I saw a thread of people recommending an anon a 350z, the deadliest car in terms of death rate.
It's not harmful at all. No worse than some faggot biking at 15 mph in the right lane.
>>
>>10873150
Neat
Those outward-pointing mufflers are bugging me though
>>
>>10873138
>you like cars so that gives you the right to put people in danger xD!!

faggot
>>
>>10873151
>driving on freeway
>see car bouncing up and down
>assume his shocks are probably blown
>all of the sudden loud as fuck BANG and cloud of smoke
>mfw his airbag suspension just popped
>sudden lack of suspension in one corner and a shitty driver send his car out of control
fortunately no one got fucked over it, as it was a fairly empty freeway.
>>
>>10873156
More than likely backfires
I'd want them to stick out a little too
That bumper looks in too good of a condition to melt
>>
>>10873155
>Earlier I saw a thread of people recommending an anon a 350z, the deadliest car in terms of death rate.
wut
how is that the same as someone intentionally making their car perform worse and less safe?
>>
>>10873158
There are factory cars that are equipped with air suspension, ya know
>>
>>10873166
his car wasn't factory equipped with air suspension.
>>
>>10873158
Could have happened on a car with factory air suspension also and it does because people don't take care of their shit

>>10873161
I'm saying shouldn't you go do something about it inspector?
>>
>>10873169
>I'm saying shouldn't you go do something about it inspector?
I have no fucking clue what you're on about. just because a lot of idiots crash in a 350, that doesn't mean fuck all.
>>
>>10873167
> HAHA HE HAD A $4K+ MOD FAIL ON HIM THAT'S MORE EXPENSIVE THAN MY (enter shit box here)
> I DONT LIKE WHAT HE LIKES
>>
>>10873166
and said cars suspension fail
>>
>>10873167
So, no one should touch cars or suspension parts, huh
>>
>>10873173
you think I should like what he likes, when what he likes can catastrophically fail like that, and has no actual benefit other than looking like a faggot?
>>
File: 1396852643996.jpg (113KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1396852643996.jpg
113KB, 1440x810px
>>10873173
crybaby stancefag detected

>n-no stop not liking what I like!!!
>>
>>10873172
Obviously it does if people crashing in stanced vehicles means something to you enough to go full faggot and cry about muh safety and what about the chillunz!
I get it though, you don't like it because you don't have it
>>
>>10873175
you guys are really fucking bad at just having a normal discussion. You just pull every buzzword out of the book until people decide you're not worth talking to anymore.
>>
>>10873155
stop straw manning.you are attempting to refute the claim that stance cars are unsafe by taking the ridicilous position that since /o/ reccommended an "unsafe" car modifying a car to be unsafe is acceptable. Furthermore,death rate is also, a completely bogus statistic in this case because it implies causation, where only correlation exists. Also, the 350z may be an "unsafe car" but in it's stock form it was evaluated by government agencies etc unlike a stance car, whereas the tires alone are already taking notice from regulatory agencies based on some evidence of being fundamentally unsafe when mounted on oversized rims.
>>
>>10873182
When you make laws, you have to generalise, so I did, no need to get upset
>>
>>10873180
wut
A 350z is a car that can be driven and not crashed, and will be entirely safe.
Stancing a car makes it more likely to crash and cause shit.
>>
>>10873177
> Air suspension
> No benefit

Tell that to the top of the line luxury cars it's come factory with for years
You must know better than Maybach, Range Rover, Lexus, etc

>>10873179
I'm saying it's stupid ass shit like this that turns people into haters because they don't understand. Like I told you earlier. I don't have one, don't want one, cool to look at, but don't care. Love getting you all buttmad. I bet the fact that you don't own a relevant car nor work on it gets to you too. Seeing other people enjoy something must suck.
>>
>>10873185
>>10873175
>dat strawman

lowering your car to the point the suspension doesn't work and reducing its contact patch != every suspension modification

lrn to logic
>>
>>10873193
now read this again>>10873185
>>
>itt: stancefags ruin another thread
>>
File: 1404543148535.jpg (629KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404543148535.jpg
629KB, 2000x1500px
>>10873191
>haters
stopped reading there
>>
>>10873198
Actually anti-stance spergs ruined it
>>
>>10873166
factory air bag systems are evaluated for safety in such a situation.
>>
>>10873197
the thing is faggot
not all suspension modifcations are unsafe

having 15 degrees of camber all around is an unsafe modification, not because its a suspension modification alone, but because that specific type of suspension modification is unsafe

not all interior modifications are unsafe, but getting rid of the seatbelts is

stop being stupid, lrn to logic
>>
>>10873200
this is the post that ruined everything.
>>10873014

>lel y'all just jelly mad cuz you aint got LOW!
>>
>>10873203
In Germany, you can have a modified car with an air suspension, and it can go through the safety inspection, it just needs a TÜV certification.
>>
>>10873210
>it just needs a TÜV certification.
we're not complaining about those cars at all. It's the stupid fucks that take ziplock bags and pretend it's suspension that's the fucking problem.
>>
File: 1392486796781.png (65KB, 762x596px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1392486796781.png
65KB, 762x596px
>>10873208
I will admit I started to ruin it a bit, but I wasn't expecting >>10873014 that guy to swallow and then shit out the hook, line still attached
>>
>>10873208
actually this was it >>10872992
This poster who instantly sperged out that he knows better everything than a racer. What you said can be a bait easily
>>
File: ijkjkj.jpg (224KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ijkjkj.jpg
224KB, 1280x853px
>>10871858
>having a unique sense of style
>>
File: damage control.jpg (84KB, 650x650px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
damage control.jpg
84KB, 650x650px
>>10873217
>haha guys i was just pretending
textbook damage control
>>
File: oh.jpg (104KB, 640x480px)
oh.jpg
104KB, 640x480px
>>10873199
Then you read 80% of what I said, great. I wonder if you thought that would be a witty comment.

>>10873200
Pretty much
We can't even talk about tire sizes unless we have some fuckhuge sidewall and we're 20mm wider than anybody would want their tires

>>10873203
As are aftermarket ones, but shit happens. It's like saying alternators are tested, but they will fail in due time. The gravity of how hard and when they will fail all depends
>>
>>10873213
Well, maybe your modifiying culture is the "fucking problem"
>>
>>10873223
>implying stancefags would ever win any argument ever
>>
File: IMG_8982.jpg (282KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_8982.jpg
282KB, 1066x1600px
>>10873224
>Then you read 80% of what I said

nope, im not going to read something a person who unironically uses the word haters has to say

posting meat to help us with the ebola-tier pandemia stance has become
>>
>>10873217
>i b8'd your b8 n you took my b8 harhar

Lmfao @ >>10873223
>>
>>10873225
uhh... yeah actually, that's exactly what the fuck stance fags are. They're a horrible modifying culture.
>>
>>10873224
>I'm saying it's stupid ass shit like this that turns people into haters
This is where he said he stopped.
>because they don't understand. Like I told you earlier. I don't have one, don't want one, cool to look at, but don't care. Love getting you all buttmad. I bet the fact that you don't own a relevant car nor work on it gets to you too. Seeing other people enjoy something must suck.

does that look like 80%?
>Stance fags trying to maths
>>
>>10873230
>damage control: an attempt made to correct or rectify a situation that went wrong

yep this is damage control
>>
>>10873225
It's people who are the problem in their local car scenes that ruin it for others.
It's already caught on, just like lowriders, like stretched motorcycles, it's here and nothing these faggots can do about it. Of course people will be buttmad about it in the beginning. Especially because they don't have it
>>
File: 1291216740236.jpg (3KB, 126x126px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1291216740236.jpg
3KB, 126x126px
>>10873223
oh no I was serious, my post >>10872992 here was satirical, but based in true belief, although admittedly is was supposed to "grind a few gears" if i may use a bad pun
>>
>>10873229
>>
>>10873234
Implying he didn't read above too
He kept reading anyway, you know the janny did. He has nothing better to do but read what I said and find another underaged looking anime girl for his picture.

>>10873236
Obviously too slow to figure out my green text is mocking what he said
>>
>>10873240
>>
File: hng.jpg (54KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hng.jpg
54KB, 800x600px
>>10873234
> Stance fags trying to do math

Listen you tasteless faggot at least I can do the math when it comes to purchasing the desired offset wheel unlike your one-size-fits-all havin ass
>>
>>10873237
>Especially because they don't have it
yeah, THAT'S why people don't like stance.
because they can't take a saw or torch to their springs.
>inb4 MUH PROPER STANCE COSTS THOUSANDS!

this just in: stance isn't new. People have hated it since it's been around. Retarded teenagers have been heating up their springs for as long as I can remember.
>>
>>10873247
Nobody does that unless the car is a shitbox that isn't clean to begin with
>>
>>10873246
...what?
>>
>>10873252
>unless the car is a shitbox that isn't clean to begin with
>implying this isn't 95% of stanced cars
>>
>>10873224
>As are aftermarket ones, but shit happens. It's like saying alternators are tested, but they will fail in due time. The gravity of how hard and when they will fail all depends

the issue is, they are tested in real world driving conditions in their specific installation. you seriously think and engineering team didn't evaluate how a stock car deals with a blown bag, where as a modified car is not in that situation
>>
File: pb.jpg (22KB, 384x181px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pb.jpg
22KB, 384x181px
>>10873255
w-w-what?..
>>
File: 1396585933513.jpg (432KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1396585933513.jpg
432KB, 1600x1200px
>>10873252
>Nobody does that

except the thousands of people who dont have money and love to follow trends
>>
>>10873258
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTrupjf-QFQ
Nigger, they do all the engineering
What makes you think these companies skip the most vital step in making bags?
Shit just happens
Ball joints aren't supposed to catastrophically fail, but they do. So what is your point?

>>10873256
My point, there's a solid 5-10% of really clean cars in the scene and nobody does that believe me
>>
Remember when this thread was about wheels?
>>
>>10873265
>and nobody does that believe me
except you're really really fucking wrong?
>>
File: JAPAN_Shakotan-66.jpg (469KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
JAPAN_Shakotan-66.jpg
469KB, 1600x1067px
>>10873247
>Retarded teenagers have been heating up their springs for as long as I can remember.
Accidentally, some of these cars became famous
>>
>>10873266
yeah, then stance fags shit all over it. just sage until it dies and start anew.
>>
>>10873269
all I know is back in the 60s and 70s I knew retards that were heating their springs to get low. I'm sure it was a thing before then as well.
>>
>>10873268
Go to a meet and find a stanced car that isn't worthless to begin with. Won't have nigger rigged springs, believe me.
>>
>>10873265
so you're tellin me the average stance car has this sort of setup??

Please.jpg

it's like taking a 747, with dozens of highly engineered and tested systems keeping it in the air safely, and comparing it with an ultralight somebody built in their barn.
>>
ITT: Stancefags try to act like every stanced shit box honda or nissan is professionally modified instead of some hack job by a stoner teenager
>>
>>10873277
>hat isn't worthless to begin with
the problem is, a vast majority of stanced cars are shit to begin with.
>>
>>10873272
anti-stance spergs*
ftfy

>>10873275
Making shit up
Being of minimum driving age in the 60s would make you like 70 now.
Retard
>>
>>10873285
>nah they are the ones sperging even when i am the one going "stop not liking what i like"
>>
File: 1290050314245.jpg (29KB, 417x488px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1290050314245.jpg
29KB, 417x488px
>>10873280
ha ha took the words out of my >>10873278
mouth! im sure a properly modified car like the super duper airbagged' one in the video above >>10873265 is very safe, but it's a dangerous crap shoot with the others. and you notice how it's tires aren't stretched? yep. Exactly.
>>
>>10873285
>would make you like 70 now.
your math is all kinds of shit, mate.
also, you don't have to be of legal driving age to know people that are of legal driving age.
>>
>>10873278
Motherfucker you replied to me saying 5-10%
Obviously I wasn't talking about the average stance car
Can you read?
No, what it's like is taking out the economy chair and putting a first class one in it's place. That's what it's like. Now get fucked.

>>10873282
Yeah, as are the people, but that's aside from the point. I know people with brand new AMGs stanced and shit.
>>
File: 56+.jpg (30KB, 420x280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
56+.jpg
30KB, 420x280px
>>10873293
>I know people with brand new AMGs stanced and shit.
OK, that's too much for even myself
>>
File: 1493[1].jpg (75KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1493[1].jpg
75KB, 800x600px
>>10873278
>check out muh boeing!
>it's got wings, so it's the same thing as a b1 lancer!
>>
>>10873292
16 in 1965 would make you 65 now. Okay even if you were fucking 10, still isn't changing the fact that you're a lying sack of shit
>>
>>10873293
>but that's aside from the point.
why? because it puts a major damper on your argument?
>>
ITT: Stance spergs and anti-stance spergs derail a perfectly good thread that had not a goddamn thing to do with stance in the first place.

Can't you niggerkings go have a dick-waving contest somewhere else?
>>
>>10873293
i wasn't involved in the "5-10%"/"5-95%" argument I was simply pointing out, that cars like that don't absolve the majority of unsafe vehicles out there
>>
>>10873299
>old people don't exist
>>
>>10873295
Rich Asians man
They get off on the fact that they have it and you don't and won't for quite some time. I see it no different than the stanced Lexus LS' people have. Those are quite abundant around here
>>
>>10873297
lol looks legit to me. does EICAS throw a warning about the mud?
>>
>>10873300
How is that relevant to my argument? Read, idiot. I'm the one saying most of them are massive shitheaps done incorrectly.

>>10873305
Yeah because you know there's totally senior citizens who look forward to coming on /o/
>>
>>10873315
yeah that dude's most likely full of shit.
my mom did grow up in the 60s though, and she said her 2nd(?) car was one she got for dirt cheap that a guy heated the springs on.

she didn't know he heated the springs, one of her friends told her after she got it that that was why it rode so horribly.
>>
>>10871833
OP 10/10 taste. I am currently rocking staggered MB Battles and AVS Model 5s (model 5s are temporary rollers because of fucked tires on my battles). I am also a huge fan of Blitz 03s, Weds Cerberus IIs, Enkei RP03s and Rays 57 Extremes
>>
>stance shitfest
>TheEvoXFreak appears

fuck
>>
>>10873334
I didnt even read the thread posts
>>
>>10873324
Yeah, but you have idiots like that who think modern day suspension is the same as 60s and 70s cars
That shit is trash though. People only do it to worthless as fuck cars
>>
>>10873334
what do you mean by this post?
>>
>>10873334
haha wow this thread is fucking gold
>>10873343
hes calling me a stancefag. Im not even in to stance
>>
>>10873334
>TheEvoXFreak appears in any thread
>>
Reading back up through this thread, this is the post >>10873014 that derailed the fuck out of this thread.
>>
>>10873363
The bait that replied to the bait that baited everyone
>>
>>10873371
lmao this is the best thread ever you guys were so upset over something so fucking stupid hahaha
>>
File: senpai.gif (361KB, 400x270px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
senpai.gif
361KB, 400x270px
>ausfag time
>hardcore shitposting

i fucking love shitposting with ausbros
>>
Finally found a pic of 205 RS-Rs on 15x9s. Is this stancefag shit or does it look reasonable?
>>
File: 20130528_122854.jpg (44KB, 621x734px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20130528_122854.jpg
44KB, 621x734px
>>10873966
Derp. Here it is.
>>
>>10873973
>>10873966
Anyone?
>>
>>10873973

Looks like the bead is properly seated, so that's a plus.

Personally I can't justify using 9 inch wide rims if you're not fitting thick ass rubber to match, but that actually doesn't look terrible.
>>
File: AY0F6041.jpg (106KB, 672x448px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
AY0F6041.jpg
106KB, 672x448px
1. Mazdaspeed MS02
2. Mazdaspeed RX8 R3
3. Mazdaspeed MS01
>>
>>10874140
I'm planning on 225s the next time I get tires. It's just that it's expensive buying wheels and tires at the same time and the RS-Rs are decent rubber for dirt cheap.
>>
>>10871918
rsx wheels?
>>
I had ASA RS1 rims on my Supra, really liked the look
>>
>>10871833
wat roptions?
>>
Panasport G7 C5C2
Work Meister S1 3p
Desmond Regamaster Evo

Followed closely by Watanabes, SSR Longchamps, Kosei K1, OEM Starion SHP, Work Emotion XD9, and anything convex
>>
>>10873328
Your chaser is the tits
>>
>>10873349
>I'm not even into stance
>Drives a slammed JDM car with flush tires
>>
>>10874889
>his car is flush and what seems like factory camber
>stretched tires = stiffer sidewall = easier to drift
>function>form
>>
>>10874946
>Drifting
>Function
u wot

Next you'll be saying hardparking is a function.
>>
>>10875016
hardparking is all show no go.
>>
>>10875021
So is drifting. That's the point I was making.
>>
Super advan racing version II. The only 3ish spoke wheels i love.
>>
>>10874889
>>10874946
>>10875016
>>10875021
>>10875037
top lel
>>
>>
poastin god tier stuff
>>
>>10875627
ermagerd dat bbs
>>
New two piece.
>>
>>
File: $_57.jpg (328KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
$_57.jpg
328KB, 1200x1600px
BBS RM
Work Meister S1
6UL
>>
File: 3320.jpg (205KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3320.jpg
205KB, 1200x1200px
>>
>>10875714
>muh miata
>>
File: Phantom.jpg (477KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Phantom.jpg
477KB, 1600x1200px
Nigras always hatin on stance
>>
File: Super Fins.jpg (568KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Super Fins.jpg
568KB, 1600x1200px
>>
>>10875732

These look great on Miatas.
>>
File: Emotion.jpg (463KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Emotion.jpg
463KB, 1600x1200px
>>
File: waffe.jpg (346KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
waffe.jpg
346KB, 1024x768px
sik as fuk kunts
>>
File: euroline.jpg (74KB, 640x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
euroline.jpg
74KB, 640x640px
>>10875766
bippu wheel thread?

bippu wheel thread.
>>
File: damnram.jpg (184KB, 960x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
damnram.jpg
184KB, 960x960px
>>10875750
I love miatas, you can't fuck with me
>>
File: Rim.jpg (313KB, 1649x923px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Rim.jpg
313KB, 1649x923px
I still roll with my factory Enkei's. I might get some black 5 spoke wheels after I paint the car black.
>>
File: VSKF_01.jpg (108KB, 800x530px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
VSKF_01.jpg
108KB, 800x530px
>>10875770
Work VS-KF
>>
File: VS-XX.jpg (951KB, 2400x1597px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
VS-XX.jpg
951KB, 2400x1597px
>>10875783
Was about to post those
>>
>>10875780
Murder that hoe.
>>
File: D5M8g6Y.jpg (909KB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
D5M8g6Y.jpg
909KB, 5184x3456px
>>10875750

>15x11 -26
>>
>>10875795
holy shit batman
>>
File: Loop 5.jpg (145KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Loop 5.jpg
145KB, 1600x1200px
>>10875795
That's nice as fuck
>>
File: kranze.jpg (72KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kranze.jpg
72KB, 600x600px
>>10875783
>>10875792
Love both of them
>>
File: Mk3.jpg (1006KB, 3504x2336px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Mk3.jpg
1006KB, 3504x2336px
>>
File: Mk2.jpg (1MB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Mk2.jpg
1MB, 2816x2112px
>>
rare bmw logo'd oz futura

e39 bbs

gold 15+ subaru sti
>>
File: em2.png (484KB, 926x304px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
em2.png
484KB, 926x304px
What you guys think of these rims.
They were already on the car when i bought it a few weeks ago.
>>
>>10876052
18's? They look waaay to big on that car.
>>
>>10876248
17's, i think im going to drop it a few centimeters.
>>
File: IMG_3487.jpg (452KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_3487.jpg
452KB, 1600x1200px
amg monoblock
bbs lm
???
>>
1.TE37SL
2. Work Meister S1R
3. Wedsport TC105N
>>
File: 531.jpg (129KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
531.jpg
129KB, 1024x768px
>>10871833
probably these 19" LM-GT4s. 10.5" in the rear. Very hard to find in the US as they had to be ordered from retailers in Japan and shipped to the US.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (124KB, 640x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
unnamed.jpg
124KB, 640x640px
I found out today while getting new Yokohamas put on my ride the 2 of my wheels are bent. Where should I start as far as style and price for wheels. Keep in my im a baller on a budget
>>
>>10874171
clutch disc/pressure plate wheels?
>>
>>10883987
i hope that's not your car
>>
>>10883987
that's not yours... right?
>>
>>10872423
I like your style anon
>>
>>10884161
And if it was, what would you do, make fun of me through the internet? whats a matter with it?
>>
>>10885189
Don't mind him. You're going to come across people who don't vibe with you. In the end, you build the car to please yourself, not others.
>>
Rocking some Motegi Touge's at the moment. I want to get some new wheels, don't know what. What ya'll think?
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Has anyone bought a set of wheels then absolutely hated them? What do you do then? That the only thing I'm worried about when looking at wheels to buy.
Thread posts: 246
Thread images: 78


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.