[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monkey and Deer have Sex in a World First

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1456710665629.jpg (77KB, 634x403px)
1456710665629.jpg
77KB, 634x403px
While most animals tend to mate with members of the same species, researchers have captured the bizarre moment two very different animals became intimate.

Video footage shows a Japanese macaque male mating with a female Sika deer.

This is only the second time two animals of unrelated species have been seen mating, since a fur seal was filmed mating with a king penguin in 2014.

The strange situation was captured by researchers from the University of Strasbourg in France, while filming on Yakushima Island south of Japan.

Japanese macaques comfortably live side-by-side with Sika deer, and the deer often eat food that the monkeys have dropped, or even monkey faeces.

While some macaques have been seen grooming the deer or riding them in a playful manner, they have never before been known to mate.

But in November 2015, researchers observed a healthy adult male macaque attempt to copulate with at least two different female Sika deer by performing sexual mounts on the animals' backsides.

Alexandre Bonnefoy, co-author of the study, said: 'The male mounted the deer and displayed some copulation behaviours, which included about 15 sexual movements over a period of 10 seconds, before dismounting.

'Ejaculation seemed to have occurred as the deer licked the seminal liquid after the mount.

'This might indicate that the sperm could be a good source of protein to the deer.'

While the macaque did seem to ejaculate, the researchers note that penetration did not occur, as the penis was directed at the back and not the genital area of the deer.

The researchers suggest that it might be explained by the difference in the build and size of the animals involved.

The male monkey also tried to mount a second female deer, but without any success.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4105858/The-distrubing-moment-wild-MONKEY-mounts-deer-tries-sex-it.html
>>
She attempted to escape, and tried to get rid of the monkey by moving faster, turning around and displaying threatening behaviour.

The monkey went on to display a form of mate-guarding behaviour in that he chased other peripheral males away from the deer under his watch.

The researchers believe the hormonal surge experienced by the Japanese macaques during breeding season and the close cooperation between these primates and Sika deer culminated in this copulation behaviour between two unrelated species.

Marie Pelé who led the study, said: 'It could also be a sexual manifestation of the known play behaviour between Japanese macaques and the deer they are known to sometimes ride.'

This is the second time that animals of unrelated species have been seen mating.

In 2014, an Antarctic fur seal was seen coercing king penguins into sexual relations in Antarctica.

But according to lead author Ms Pelé, the interaction observed in Japan differed from the Antarctic case, as it involved sexual interaction without penetration, and also included mate guarding by the monkey.
>>
Scientists on Tuesday revealed the "highly unusual" behaviour of a male monkey filmed trying to have sex with female deer in Japan—a rare case of inter-species nookie.
Sex between animals from different species is uncommon, but exceptional cases are known to occur, chiefly in domesticated and captive animals, scientists reported in the journal Primates.
Mating is usually driven by the need to procreate, while sex across the species line is mostly fruitless or yields sterile offspring.
For the new study—only the second on the phenomenon of inter-species sex—a Japanese macaque or "snow monkey" was filmed mounting at least two female Sika deer much larger than itself.
Without penetration, the young monkey makes sexual movements while riding on the does' backs on Japan's Yakushima Island.
On some occasions its impertinence was tolerated but at other times the deer bolted and ran. The monkey ejaculated on the backs of the does, which licked the seminal fluid, researchers said.
"No ambiguity is possible, it is clearly sexual behaviour," study co-author Marie Pele of the University of Strasbourg, France, told AFP.
Furthermore, the monkey appeared to "guard" the targets of its affection, chasing away other male macaques.
The scientists speculated the behaviour may be driven by "mate deprivation" in a community where competition for females is stiff, boosted by a surge of hormones in the breeding season.
"Sometimes young males, like the one in the study, do not have access to females in their social group as these are claimed by older males," said Pele.
"This young macaque... did not have access to females, but was very excited. It took advantage of the presence of the doe."

http://phys.org/news/2017-01-deer-monkey-caught-flagrante-delict-doe.html
>>
Snow monkeys and Sika deer live in close proximity at Yakushima—the deer eat food the monkeys drop from the trees, and sometimes feed on their faeces.

The team said further study is necessary to understand the origins of interspecies sexual behaviour, including zoophilia—when humans are sexually attracted to animals.
The only other published scientific study on inter-species sexual behaviour was the much-publicised 2014 report of fur seals forcing themselves on penguins in Antarctica, the authors said.

A video of the monkey and the deer can be seen here: www.edge-cdn.net/video_1106810?playerskin=37016
>>
>>98644
>This is only the second time two animals of unrelated species have been seen mating
False, I've seen dozen of latinas and filipinas with blacks.
>>
There is nothing much to see here.
It has been known for some time that these monkeys, for whatever reason, ride on the backs of these deer. The deer eventually buck them off.

What you have here is an anomaly where some overly horny monkey get his rocks off with the deer. It is probably a rare thing.

It could easily have been a badger, a pillow or some fucking furry.
>>
>dailymail
Mother Fucking Piers Morgan
>>
>>98644
Of course it was Japanese.
>>
>>98665
my sides aren't attached anymore.
>>
>>98682
>>98651
>>98652
>>
>>98644
>No scientist has ever witnessed a dog or billy-goat humping another animal

I refuse to believe this.
>>
>>98644
big fuckin deal my dog rapes my cat all the time.
>>
>>98852
>>98811
Yeah, I would have said it's way more common than "only twice ever".
Approximately as common as bestiality/zoophilia among humans, about 1 to 2%
>>
CNN is reporting the monkey has been identified as president-elect Donald Trump.
>>
>>99091
was their source 4chan?
>>
>>98644
Do you think the monkey will keep trying to fuck deers until he succeeds or will he finally get a gf?
>>
>>99111
What would you do in his situation anon?
>>
The monkey was drunk and the deer was just there. We've all been in a similar situation don't judge.
>>
>>99094
Doesn't matter, once they are proven wrong they will claim trump leaked the rumor on purpose.
>>
>'Ejaculation seemed to have occurred as the deer licked the seminal liquid after the mount.

>'This might indicate that the sperm could be a good source of protein to the deer.'
>>
>>99126
>We've all been in a similar situation
I wish I'd found a deer too...
>>
>>98644
Freaks jerking off watching animals rut.
Scary, sicko, creepy, questionable two-legged things having relations with beasts. Lots of wackoffs doing animals out there. Be very afraid of people into bestiality.
>>
>>98665
Id be offended if this wasnt as funny as it is
>>
>>98644
I guess pussy is pussy in the animal kingdom as well.
>>
>Ejaculation seemed to have occurred as the deer licked the seminal liquid after the mount.

lewd
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.