[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They poisoned us

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Poison.png (6KB, 138x69px) Image search: [Google]
Poison.png
6KB, 138x69px
http://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/09/business/volkswagen-diesel-emissions-investigation-settlement.html
> F.B.I. Arrests Volkswagen Executive

They poisoned our air, our life: intentionally, willfully and with total disregard for human life.

This is a crime against humanity.
>>
>>98314
Check the catalog next time, Benl
>>98279
>>
>>98314
besides over reacting and not checking the catalog, Volkswagen at one point worked for Hitler with there gas van. They've been in the "gasing" business 75+ years
>>
Hitler also used & was given cars by Ford Motor Company.. if you lift the hood of the cars they drove the engine had Ford plastered right on it.
>>
>>98462
Seriously anon, what does Fords involvement with Hitler have to do with emissions or Volkswagen. Stay on topic and stay in school
>>
>>98465
What does volkawagen's involvement with nazism have to do with modern day volkswagen? Nobody from that time is operating within the company today, so it might as well have been a different company. Seriously anon, stay on topic and in school
>>
>>98314
Business and commerce is what society is based upon. It's why CEOs are called Cpatains or Titans.
They're the drivers of this nation.
They have the power.
They should be able to do what they want because most of the rest of society are just roaches skittering about under the boards of their ship.
>>
>>98546
>>98411
>They (Volkswagen) have been in the "gasing" business for 75+ years

You sound like you're not even reading anon,
>>
>>98573
don't you have an important meeting topreparing for, you evidently high class roach?
>>
>>98573
This. If you're poor and disadvantaged it's your fault because fuck you

/s
>>
>>98573
Yes, bring back slavery, I say.

Only true justice is for the strong to be free to thoroughly exploit the weak.
>>
>>100336
Slavery worked for most of human history. It was the liberals who destroyed that with their equality and enlightenment bull shit.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.