[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

North Korea threatens missile launch anytime, blames US

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

North Korea says it can test-launch an intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) at any time from any location chosen by leader Kim Jong-un, adding the United States' hostile policy was to blame for its arms development.

>Kim said on January 1 his nuclear-capable country was close to test-launching an ICBM.

"The ICBM will be launched anytime and anywhere determined by the supreme headquarters of the DPRK," an unnamed foreign ministry spokesman was quoted as saying on Sunday by the official KCNA news agency, using the acronym for the country's name.

Washington is prepared to shoot down a North Korean missile launch or test "if it were coming towards our territory, or the territory of our friends and allies", [US defence secretary Ashton] Carter said during an appearance on NBC's Meet the Press.

The US said on Thursday that North Korea had demonstrated a "qualitative" improvement in its nuclear and missile capabilities after an unprecedented level of tests last year.

Analysts have said while Pyongyang may be close to testing an ICBM, it would likely take years to perfect the weapon.

Once fully developed, a North Korean ICBM could threaten the continental US, which is about 9,000km from the North.

North Korea has been under UN sanctions since 2006 over its nuclear and ballistic missile tests. The sanctions were tightened last month after Pyongyang conducted its fifth and largest nuclear test on September 9.

"The US is wholly to blame for pushing the DPRK to have developed ICBM as it has desperately resorted to anachronistic policy hostile toward the DPRK for decades to encroach upon its sovereignty and vital rights," KCNA quoted the spokesman as saying.

"Anyone who wants to deal with the DPRK would be well advised to secure a new way of thinking after having clear understanding of it."

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/01/north-korea-threatens-icbm-launch-blames-170108184012297.html
>>
>>98135
I volunteer Riverside, California.

Hell, hit every major city in California. I don't care, just end this existence.
>>
>>98135
They've been saying this since 07 from what I remember.

>>98136
You should give more love to California.
>>
>>98136
Nuclear fire is too kind a fate for Commiefornia.
>>
>>98139
>give more love to California
HAHAHAHA

If I could burn California and everyone in it I'd do it twice.
>>
>>98165
I live here and I would do the same.
>>
>>98135
If they do launch nukes, I'll doubt China will back them up.
>>
>>98135
honestly theyre just using that policy as an excuse to show us what kind of shit they have because we doubt them and their small dicks
>>
>>98188
if Kim's grip weakens enough, he'll let fly whatever nukes he can; we're essentially at his mercy at that point since he'll have nothing to lose.
Either that or NK will dissolve into warlordships, each perhaps in control of some share of the country's silos.
>>
Allahu Akbar!
The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.
Stop America's doing its all wars now!

I love American99% and the U.S.

China, Germany and Japan must loosen Germany's, Japan's and China's monetary policies now!
China, Germany and Japan must stimulate Germany's, Japan's and China's domestic demands now!
Japan and Germany must issue a lot of construction bond now!
Japan and Germany must reduce Germany's, Japan's and China's taxes now!
The U.S. must tighten its monetary policy now!
As a result, Dollar value will rise!
The U.S. will have trade surplus!

Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.
Islamists' true enemies are Japan, Germany, China, FRB, top1%, Wall Street, American Military Industry and DOD!
Japan is the country which has been promoting Globalization!!!
Allahu Akbar!
>>
>>98181
Big fat Korean baby plugs his ears and goes 'nya nya nya' when the Chinese diplomats speak. The Kim family has finally gone off the rails and have become so delusional that they think they can operate without Chinese backing.
>>
>>98181
They'll wait and then move in afterwards. Kinda like what those rogues on K-129 were hoping to succeed at. Cause a war between China & USA and then move in when both are weakened.
>>
>>98135
North Korea is all talk and they're going to be obliterated if there ever is a launch. Has Kim Jong Un ever heard of mutually assured destruction?
>>
>>98135
didnt they already launch rockets into the oceans.why do countries think that ha
>>
>>98135
like didn't they already launch some rockets into the ocean? didn't we already cross the red line? All this is getting out of hand. We have strict policies because they'll clearly a risk for national security if they obtain the potential for launching intercontinental ballistic warheads. One less thing that we have to worry about, it's not like they're at war losing their country either don't see why they might need those missiles. Of course our strict policies arent great for their economy or propoganda/morale within their country.
>>
>>98135
>The ICBM will be launched any day now
Honestly my prediction at this point is that when Kim orders an ICBM to be fired, it'll just fall apart on the pad and nuke north korea. Nuke being liberally used here, it'll be more like a large dirty bomb
>>
>>99659

I was thinking the same
>>
>>98135

>launches anytime and anywhere

M-Metal Gear?!
>>
So what does the government of NK actually do? Seems like they spend all their time trying to have a pissing contest with the United States.
>>
What's so bad about California ?
>>
>>98136
but that looks like a beautiful city
>>
>>99897
Liberals.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.