[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ISIS Shows Preschooler Killing Victim Tied to Carnival Ball Pit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

https://pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2017/01/08/isis-shows-preschooler-killing-victim-tied-to-carnival-ball-pit/

>The second victim is tied to the fence inside a ball pit filled with broken balls. A preschool-aged boy clad in black is handed a small gun by the adult ISIS member. The child shoots the victim five times before holding the gun aloft and yelling "Allahu akbar" twice.
>>
>>98130
>But you're bombing children! :(
>>
>>98130
>The child shoots the victim five times before holding the gun aloft and yelling "Allahu akbar" twice.

Islam: The Religion of Insanity
>>
>>98146
wow u fckn racist it doesnt matter if they torture or murder people, its a religion of peace

fcking racists omg
>>
>>98174
You must have no life to post that on an Icelandic Shell Trading Forum.
>>
they're really upping the ante now that they're close to the end
>>
>>98294
>what are jokes?
>>
>>98146
Really any Abrahamic religion has a history of violence and extreme cultural/religious intolerance. Unfortunately they are also the most widely followed religions in the world, so fuck us right?
>>
>>99136
>a well reasoned post
This is a /pol/bait thread Anon, you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>98130
Where's the video
>>
>dont tell us we're killers or we'll kill him u racist faggits now wheres my goat ;__;;
>>
>>99081
>what is sarcasm?
>>
>>99136
Except the majority of jewish/christian societies have put their past behind them when it comes to these absurd levels of violence.
>>
If a religion demands killing,
And the religion is constitutional, what can foreign countries do?
>>
>>99907
but not because of their religion; in spite of it. Science (and the social sciences) forced them to do it.
>>
>>100181
Bomb them until they stop being subhuman or just stop existing.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.