[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump redacting his promise!!!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1

File: no.jpg (15KB, 432x436px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
15KB, 432x436px
I want my unified border wall built and I want MEXICO TO PAY FOR IT like he promised multiple times to multiple audiences.

http://ktla.com/2017/01/05/trump-to-ask-congress-not-mexico-to-pay-for-border-wall-sources/
>>
they are not going to write a check.

they are going to inadvertently pay us back one way or another. Probably by droping nafta.
>>
>>97357
I wouldn't mind if NAFTA was dropped but Trump blatantly lied to everybody by saying that they were going to pay for the wall. I don't see what the big problem is - the wall would be shared by both nations so there would be no problem with sharing the cost, right?!

>Captcha: Traverse Call
>>
>>97362
>People were actually retarded enough to think that we could make Mexico pay for the border wall
>People actually think that a unified wall is the answer when the first was stopped because the republican congress at the time realized it was a huge boondoggle

Top fucking kek
>>
>>97401
Of course I know about Brownville University and how they couldn't have the border wall split their precious building so we'd probably skip that place but 98% of the border would be up and running on Mexico's dime...
>>
>>97357
NAFTA wasn't such a good deal for Mexico either. That's not really an equivalent form of payment.
>>
>>97357
It was outlined more on his campaign website, but you're right. The plan was tarriffs on imports and an additional tax on money wired to Mexico. In the same report CNN did on this story they mention that a bill is going to be proposed that prevents aliens from wiring money without papers to be in the country.
>>
>>97356
u know it , i know it, we all know it
>>
SAD!
>>
>>97356
Of course Trump is redacting his promises about the wall, if you had enough of a brain to not get caught up in memes, you would realise Trump's flaws aren't racism, sexism, or whatever the hell liberals accused him of being.

Trump is either a liar, or was deluded, and now reality is catching up to him. He thought we could start negotiating with China, even though we have three trillion in debt to them, that global warming is a conspiracy, and that getting the Mexicans out of the country would solve everything.
Donnie is finally realising it isn't so simple.
>>
>>97356
D.T can't lean on Mexico and force them to pay for it because that would be undemocratic and shameful in the extreme.

If average Americans want that wall they can show willing to contribute funds, by taxation or donation.

Civic infrastructure needs to be emphasized once more in The West; it's part of what makes us great.
>>
>>98249

The worst lie was telling people in the rust belt he was going to get their low skilled jobs back. Maybe Trump is just so arrogant he really thinks he can pull it off.
>>
>>98485
Even if he gets those jobs back, U.S. citizens will demand higher pay and better work conditions than the illegals had, since they actually have some legal standing in court, so either the company chooses automation, or the number of people they employ is vastly reduced because of the higher salaries and better conditions.

It's similar to raising the minimum wage, in about a month everything becomes more expensive to account for the new buying power of the consumer, while companies fire some workers and overwork the rest.
It sounds good on paper, but it's nearly impossible to accomplish, and even when it gets done, it does more harm than good.
>>
>>97401
The most retarded bit is people believing the wall could be built considering there's lots of desert and mountains with zero roads which have to be built first.
>>
>>98630

And when you bring up the engineering challenges they counter with:
>but they built the great wall of China with ancient technology!
...totally ignoring that it took hundreds of years and thousands dead to accomplish it (some parts of the foundation are literally corpses), funded by a series of monarchs who had no financial accountability, and to top it all off the Mongols and other norther tribes literally just went around the wall (or at some points, over the wall when the Chinese didn't have the manpower to actually guard it).

The Mexico wall project never made fiscal sense, and would only stop the less than half of immigrants who are "fence jumpers" since most are legal visa overstays or came via sea route or tunnel, something which walls provide no defense against (unless you want to go full retard and build a massive seawall around the entire country).
>>
>>98602
>a clear misunderstanding of the minimum wage
I agree with you other than your notion of raising the minimum wage being the end-all to American consumerism because "prices will skyrocket". You're right, the market does change based on the spending power of the people; Americans who are less fortunate now would have more money to spend. Places like McDonald's have records in stores showing that when wages were increased drastically, prices only went up slightly because more people were buying because of the money in their pockets. Automation will phase this out soon but thats a totally separate debate.

Not trying to shit on you pal, but research something before you dismiss it publicly and mislead others.
>>
>>98602
Increasing the minimum wage is a longterm possitive effect.
Low skilled niggers get more money, low skilled niggs spend more on their children meaning they get a higher IQ.
End result is children grow up to be not-a-nigger.
>>
>>97356
The only way I see the wall being built is if they start with the cities and expand to fill the leaks. Pull tons of troops home and just station them at The Wall. If the US ever recovers it will be well worth paying for that security.
>>
>>98654
I like where this is going.
>>
We're fucking America. We can build any damned wall any damned place we damn well please. And we can make absolutely anyone we like pay for it. That is part of why Trump is awesome - he reminds us of that.
>>
>>99097
You can't be this fucking dull.
>>
>>99097
I can't tell if this is just shitposting or if there are seriously people stupid enough to think that trying to build a wall across hundreds of miles of fucking SAND is a good idea
>>
Oh yeah, Mexico will pay for the wall. Every company and every worker who stays in America will be paying taxes to us instead of Mexico. Ergo, Mexico pays for the wall.
>>
>>97362
Well, fucking DUH.
>>
>>99109
You forgot the part where 1/3rd of the border is literally a river and building a fence on the bank means defacto ceding land & water to the other side.
>>
>>98485
we just need a little bit of luck. he said it himself.
>>
>>97356
Retard trump's lips move but zero intelligence is behind them. May as well be a barking dog in the office.
However, Trump does accurately represent the accumulative intelligence of their population, which is about 10.
>>
>>99116

Love how the libshits can't wrap their mind around this, they focus on one thing and scream thinking it'll do anything.
>>
>>97356
a wall is a waste of money they're going to be bringing boats in at 1 am in the gulf of mexico and squat in the bushes
>>
>>99116
>>99230
And as always Trumpcucks come to the thread to suck his ass, even though they still don't realize they're being conned.
>>
>>99166
Anon...
I...
Everyone can use a bit of luck, there is never a time in anyones life, buisness or personal where we think to ourselves "I need terrible luck right now!".

Face it, those jobs are gone and people are pining for the good old days that are gone (and were never that good to begin with anyway). We have the same here in britbong land "bring back our steel mills" when they have been dead and gone for over 40 years! The world moves forward and it really does suck when you are "secure". Trump used the nostalgia currency as well as anything else within reach and just like pro brexiters here, now that it's time to deliver all we get is more talk and no action.
>>
>>99148
Yeah, Texas wouldn't give up the Rio Grande, even for Trump
The Alamo forbids it. Men died for that damn river
>>
>>99148
It's already there in parts ruining any eco-tourism the border towns around it had. It also killed a golf course in Brownsville by going right through the middle of it and some Texas citizens got caught on the wrong side of the fence because they had to build inland.

Can you imagine having to cross an international checkpoint every time you leave your house?
>>
>>97362
>taking campaign rhetoric at face value
Come on son.
>>
>>100687

>eco-tourism

Here on the left, you'll see brown, depressing desert.

Over on the right you'll also see brown, depressing desert.

This desert is the brownest most depressingest desert in the western hemisphere.

Have a nice day.
>>
>>97356
>Believing something Trump promised.

LMAO
>>
>>100706
I guess you can't see the beauty if you're a pleb.
>>
>>100706
>This desert is the brownest most depressingest desert in the western hemisphere.

Not actually true.

You should visit when the flowers are in bloom.
>>
>>97356
People say a lot of stupid. Trump has an unlimited supply of wet-dreams that aren't going to happen.
>>
>>98477
>D.T can't lean on Mexico and force them to pay for it because that would be undemocratic and shameful in the extreme.
What the fuck makes you think he cares about either of those things?
>>
where the fuck were all you people on 4chan when Trump was spewing his bullshit?

/pol/ is full of 'true believer' fanatics and memelords

"A variety of what Hoffer terms "misfits" are also found in mass movements. Examples include "chronically bored," the physically disabled or perpetually ill, the talentless, and criminals or "sinners." In all cases, Hoffer argues, these people feel as if their individual lives are meaningless and worthless."
>>
>>97356
politicans lie, what a surprise. Pretty much every politician or political leader since ancient Egypt lied to their people with deception and manipulation.

The real miracle is that people still fall everytime for their tricks for the past 5000+ years.
Never trust a politician of any party, organisation, government or country.
>>
>>103465
Nobody with actual sense posts on 4chan anymore
It's just full of spiteful virgins with terrible opinions
>>
>>98630
You realize its super easy to build dirt roads in the desert... Right anon? lol. Its the desert, not a fucking forest or in the middle of the tundra.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.