[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This needs to be seen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 0

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Persons-of-Interest-Questioned-After-Man-Beaten-in-Facebook-Live-as-Attackers-Shout-F----Donald-Trump-409709875.html can we please come together as a human race and discourage human torture?
>>
>>97306
are you so confident in your multicultural sodom and gomorrah that everyone will agree with you in that aspect?
>>
>>97306
>they shout fuck white people
>cops say there's no evidence of hate crime
>they shout fuck donald trump
>there's no evidence that it's political
>>
I'll post their bail if they release the kidnappers into MY custody
>>
>>97306

This is the third time this has been posted >>96955

Granted that thread has a bad title ("Chicago") but it has first rights.

>>97339

They've already been charged with hate crimes, the police just don't say if it is or isn't until the official charges are made.
>>
>>97306
>can we please come together as a human race and discourage human torture?
Sure, but we need to fuck up some niggers for what they did, and we all know niggers arent humans.
>>
>>97348
I just submitted my first top to the fbi
>>
>>97306
You liberals are pathetic. If the tables were turned here you'd be bitching about racism and how evil white people are. But when it's black people we need to "come together".
>>
>>97351
Lmao, are you from the uk or some shit? We still have free speach here. Man is in titled to his opinion right or wrong. I wish we could just get people like you locked up or atleast fined for wasting tax payers money on fbi clerk's salary by making false claims. In my opinion you are both a nigger and not human. In my opinion you should die in a fire.
>>
>>97368
Are you actually retarded or is just really bad bait?
>>
>>97360
If they were a spooky liberal, don't you think they would be on the side of the niggers in this situation? Since liberals hate trump, and white people, don't you think op would be on board with the people commuting the hate crime? Or are you just spouting buzzwords that you found on reddit?
>>
>>97368
People like you suck, or just you suck, you say shit like
>>we need to fuck up some niggers
and when somone >>97351 calls you out on it you get scared and start shouting
>>We still have free speach here. Man is in titled to his opinion right or wrong

People like you are the reason people around the world are questioning fundamental rights like freedom of speech.
Please grow a brain or learn to filter your brain to mouth (brain to keyboard) transmissions.
>>
>>97368
it was just a joke ya freak
>>
>>97339
>they shout fuck white people
>cops say there's no evidence of hate crime

And yet they have been charged with a hate crime.
But you keep saying they haven't.

Is this what they mean by post-truth?
>>
>>97376
Have you ever actually had a conversation with an inner city or for that matter any nigger? Im not talking about your token black friend, i mean the ones that dont even speak english, that promote drug and thug culture, that destroy their own neighborhood and claim its because whitey is holding them down. How about this, you move the the neighborhood in Chicago where these fuckers are from and get a little culture. I had to grow up around these people. I wasnt born racist and my family wasnt racist. But niggers have made me grow to hate niggers.
>>
>>97410
Just because you had some bad experiances with People of Colour does not mean that you can just push them down. If there have been PoC's promoting drug culture in your region, then maybe it was because they recognised that their Skincoulors prevented them from getting good jobs, and maybe those "niggers" thought that by beeing more proactive, that they could change things for their people?

You White-makes-right people need to get over yourselfes and start seeing the world for the multicultural tolerant place that it has become.
We all fight for a better world for all of us, stop painting humanitiy in percieved notions of "race".
>>
>>97410
You have the English skills of a nigger, nobody cares you white trash. Keep blaming all your problems on another race like the nigger you know you are.
>>
>>97435
>People of Colour
Shut the fuck up. You can't sit there and sing Kumbaya talking about eliminating the concept of race while using a term that literally exists for no other reason than to mindlessly group everyone who isn't White together in opposition to them.

Nobody becomes a fucking drug dealer thinking they're going to change things for the better. The world isn't a multicultural or tolerant place. It's a series of regions all dominated by one group co-mingling with others on very small scales. China and West Africa are in no way tolerant to outside cultures nor are they multicultural in any way like you mean it.

Multiculturalism doesn't work. It either leads to anti-social hellholes where civic health is nonexistent or to straight up fracturing and self-segregation. Multi-ethnic societies can function, but even then they still need an overarching dominant culture to keep it together. You cannot have incongruent and parallel cultures in one society.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.