[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rubio, Cruz join forces to move US embassy to Jerusalem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/rubio-cruz-join-forces-to-move-us-embassy-to-jerusalem/article/2610789

>Republican Sens. Marco Rubio, Dean Heller and Ted Cruz are pressing Congress to act on a bill to move the U.S. embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, a dramatic but symbolic action that also would fulfill a campaign promise President-elect Trump made.

>"Jerusalem is the eternal capital of the Jewish state of Israel, and that's where America's embassy belongs," Rubio, a top Trump rival for the GOP presidential nomination before dropping out in March, said in a statement Tuesday. "It's time for Congress and the president-elect to eliminate the loophole that has allowed presidents in both parties to ignore U.S. law and delay our embassy's rightful relocation to Jerusalem for over two decades."

>"I've advocated for America's need to reaffirm its support for one of our nation's strongest allies by recognizing Jerusalem as the undivided capital of Israel," said Heller, a Nevada Republican. "While administrations come and go, the lasting strength to our partnership with one of our strongest allies in the Middle East continues to endure. My legislation is a testament to that."

>The effort comes after House and Senate Republicans announced that each chamber would consider resolutions denouncing the recent United Nations measure describing Israeli settlements as illegal.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/04/politics/jerusalem-embassy-senate-bill-rubio-cruz/
>>
The Zionist neo-conservatives never disappeared, they merely bought out the next generation of politicians.
>>
>>97110

So nobody's confused, the ambassador and entire embassy administration will still stay in their building in Tel Aviv because, you know, they have to be within minutes of direct contact with the government of a direct nuclear ally no matter what.

So basically what these small-government fiscally-responsible budget-cutting legislators want is to pay millions per year on prime real estate with round-the-clock high security around what will be nothing more than an empty brick cube with a U.S. Flag on top.
>>
>>97267
What would keep them from being "within minutes of direct contact with the government of a direct nuclear ally" in Jerusalem?

I do agree on this being a pretty pointless thing to be pushing for.
>>
>>97110
This is truly the biggest problem in America.
How are we going to communicate with our greatest ally if we don't have an embassy in the holy land ?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.