[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Special needs teen tortured live on Facebook

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/04/facebook-live-stream-video-man-attacked-chicago-trump

>Chicago police are investigating a video appearing to show a man tied up and assaulted while attackers shout ‘fuck Donald Trump’ and ‘fuck white people’
>Chicago police have arrested four suspects after a Facebook Live broadcast appeared to show a man bound, gagged and brutally attacked amid shouts of “fuck Donald Trump”.
>The footage, which was live-streamed on Facebook, showed several people taunting and assaulting the man while he was sitting in the corner of a room, restrained and with his mouth taped closed.

>Police said all four suspects, two men and two women, all of whom they said were “young adults”, were in custody and being questioned.
>Asked about the shouts of “fuck Trump” and “fuck white people” heard in the video, police commander Kevin Duffin said they would form part of their investigation into whether the attack constituted a hate crime. He added that investigators are attempting to determine “whether or not this is sincere or just stupid ranting and raving”.
>The individuals captured on video tormenting the victim are black. The victim, who at one point appears to be forced to shout the words “fuck Trump”, is white.
>>
So why isn't the media reporting this as a hate crime? This is Obama and BLM's legacy, where blacks can openly torture whites based on their skin color and the media doesn't even consider it racially motivated
>>
Keep it to one thread, there was already another thread about this
>>
>>97091

Link?
>>
>>97091

Mother of fucknuts, found it but are you kidding me, "Chicago"? Really? I Ctrl+F'd, I skimmed the entire catalog, certain that someone should have made a thread by now but found nothing, and it's hidden under the title fucking "Chicago"?

>>96955
>>
fucking terrifying how so many left leaning news outlets aren't even reporting on this - Salon, huffpost, I can't see it anywhere on MSNBC either. These scumbags must know their anti-white, anti-Trump race baiting rhetoric is somewhat responsible for creating a mentality in people where they think they can do this and fucking stream it live on facebook.
>>
>>97088
Got the fb page links of the participants in the video but 4chan won't let me post it
>>
>>97099
lol all whites deserve this kind of treatment...American blacks sure do know how to payback...i love it kek
>>
>>97153
really shitty /pol/bait, friend. You didn't even remember your salon.com article on race statistics.
>>
>>97155
the false flagging shit is so passe
>>
>>97099

>>97011

It's on most major news outlets.
>>
>>97100
Now why would you lie about that?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.