[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Killers among us

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: DeleteFromSociety.png (6KB, 75x42px) Image search: [Google]
DeleteFromSociety.png
6KB, 75x42px
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/charleston-church-shooting/dylann-roof-tells-jury-there-nothing-wrong-me-psychologically-n703091

> "And the point is that I'm not going to lie to you."

So this two-legged animal will murder anyone but has some ethics about lying; or has a single clue as to what is truth or lie, good or bad. Everything about this guy is a lie, cause there walks a mindless animal on two legs.

There is "Everything" psychologically "wrong" with this guy. This guy could be the picture for the definition of psychologically wrong. Only a severely sick population would listen to the filth and lies out of this guy's mouth.

Better to lock this monster in a cage and weld it shut until death.
>>
Agree well said BenI
>>
>>96930
He who represents himself at trial has a fool for a client.
>>
>>96930 i would like to know why he waited an hour before opening fire, i suspect an event that triggers him to do so. and this is no hate crime, this is definitely a god crime. he's an atheist right.
>>
>>96963
This. It's just an isolated incident of a weirdo atheist shooting some religious people.
>>
>>96930
Nah.

People killing each other is perfectly normal.

You see a behaviour you don't like and pathologize it - because of course, everyone who doesn't think or act like you do is "broken".

Fact is, nobody who doesn't hear voices and hallucinate or have fits is particularly "wrong", they just hold beliefs counter to your interests, which may or may not necessitate killing the shit out of you.

Your founding fathers were all politically motivated killers - were they insane?

Nah, "Sanity" is a luxury of the enfranchised and the whipped downtrodden - you should take a lesson from the Soviet Union - they loved branding dissidents, violent or otherwise as mentally impaired - it makes them easier to silence.
>>
>>98216
Wtf are you even saying?

It's just some dude who killed a bunch of people because he felt like it. This will only become more common in coming decades.
>>
>>96930
Yeah dumbass, it's called having a different set of moral beliefs than you. It's clear that to him killing may be justified in some circumstances while lying may be justified in far fewer circumstances.

For you, lying isn't that bad but killing is too extreme.

The fact that this guy doesn't share your beliefs is probably the entire reason why he did what he did. He was alienated in too many ways to count. You and he do not share a common oicois.
>>
OP is a dumdum and very naive
>>
>>96934
He's a poltard, what do you expect?
>>
>>98223
I do not disagree.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
>>
>>96930
Didn't some of /pol/ defend what Dylann Roof did?
>>
>>97043
It was specifically a black church though so the claim is perfectly acceptable. He scouted it 3 times, and Charleston has enough churches to be called the Holy City.

Dude is fucked up regardless and deserves to be put down.
>>
>>98701

Didn't Dylan visit /pol/. I know Black Powder Ranger and Saiga Marine were on /pol/ (or was it /k/) and got arrested for shooting at BLM after they instigated some shit.

/pol/ has a lot of stupid opinions, like wanting to repeal net neutrality or Randian style social Darwinism. If it's edgy and contrarian, /pol/ is probably going to take it up.
>>
>>96930
I never understood why Americans like the death penalty so much. It's like they have no idea what it is like to sit for decades in prison.
>>
He's so young...
>>
>>98223
>This will only become more common in coming decades.
Why? Crime goes down generally.
>>
>>98933

Do you?

Because I've known people to be in prison for years and return to society and actually make something of themselves.

Once you kill someone they're just dead.

Its a system that would work if it was immediate. The reason the death penalty holds so much suffering for the victims of the condemned is because it holds so much suffering for such a long time. In the old days you'd get convicted and strung up in maybe a month, when the emotions were still fresh.

Now the process takes so much time that the victim's families are only put through another ordeal hoping to feel some kind of vindication, when in reality most of them have moved on or feel sympathy for the killer, as is our human instinct to forgive.

Best to just kill them when the emotions are ripe for it, or leave it up to the family of the victims.

Letting someone rot on death row begging for mercy for 10+ years is truly unusual cruelty.
>>
>>99078
Yeah if the population is static. Increase in population and it increases dramatically, probably logistically.

That's why large cities have a ton of crime.
>>
>>96930
>There is "Everything" psychologically "wrong" with this guy

SHHHHH!!!

They won't kill him if they think he's crazy.
>>
>>99079
Worse: later find out mass majority of people sentenced to death were victims of faked evidence, lying cops, malicious state sponsored persecution.

http://www.innocenceproject.org/
>>
>>99079
Another fuckhead who says "things used to be good", referring to a time period in which they never lived.

You can't undead someone if they were wrongly convicted. If you leave them alive, you could release them and try to make it up to them with a large cash award.

For this guy, I think sitting in prison to contemplate his crimes is a fitting sentence. Killing him won't bring his victims back. I don't understand what emotions and vindication have to do with it. The person is a danger and needs to be isolated from society. That's it. No need to go further. He's been neutralized.
>>
when he was freshly caught, many lifers some even affiliated with ab/ac and other organizations as such, really didn't like the shit he was spewing.

so one way to look at it would be, spare the death penaly give em life.
ok, he'll probably end up dead anyway cause some guard may look the other way, or he spouts his crazy bullshit to some other inmate and they gank his ass.
another way to look at it is why the fuck should taxpayer money be squandered on making sure he's got the square's a day? especially when tax payer money is squandered in many other areas?
it's not even a question of killing the wrong guy, he confessed, there's solid evidence and everyone knows he did it. you think that guy is gonna feel remorse in ten to twenty? no.
he's one of the ones who replays it and says he should've done better.
>>
>>98216
absolutely right
>>
>>98710
They were from /k/. They live streamed most of the night and the whole case against them is that they were spouting memes in the car on the way there and had guns with them at a protest. They didn't have to instigate, they were just acting like spergs in the same area as the protesters (if you can find it there's a video somewhere of them breakdancing) and then a group came up to them and started it all. They actually tried to flee 3 times before opening fire but it's still premeditated because they knew there would be trouble if they went.
>>
>>99549
If it depends on extenuating circumstances or if the evidence is circumstantial I can understand apprehension. But if you have solid, corroborated, indisputable evidence someone did something as heinous as this, then honestly, fuck em. Let them burn/choke/gargle/bleed to the next world if there is one.

Someone who kills so many people without remorse where it's indisputable they did so, is not capable of being rehabilitated and there's absolutely no fucking reason taxpayers should have to pay for this piece of shit to live out his days. There's compassion and then there's just blind unwillingness to do anything dirty to keep society functioning and letting confirmed mass murderers live is just pussyfooting around with emotional unease.
>>
>>98216
>People killing each other is perfectly normal.

Maybe where you come from mate.
>>
>>102415
You mean Earth? Because on Earth, homo sapiens kill each other every second.
>>
>>98710
>tons of shitty black drug dealers around to go and shoot up for his race war
>kills a bunch of Christian pie-baking grandmas instead
If he's trying to represent /pol/ he's doing a very bad job of it
>>
>>102627
>homo sapiens kill each other every second
Not in my neighbourhood.

Why you acting stupid?
>>
>>102867
Cowards either pick weak targets or wait till a strong one is exposed. That dynamic dictates everything from minor robberies to full-scale terrorism.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.