[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Huckabee visits West Bank: 'Build Israel Great Again'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/03/politics/huckabee-west-bank-settlements/

>Standing in front of a bright red banner reading "Build Israel Great Again," former Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee promised Tuesday during an appearance in the West Bank that President-elect Donald Trump's policies toward Israel would be very different than President Barack Obama's.

>Huckabee was in Maale Adumim to lay the cornerstone for a new neighborhood in one of the largest Israeli settlements in the West Bank, just east of Jerusalem. The former Arkansas governor and strong supporter of Israel held a hat with the same catchphrase, and said he would bring one to Trump, whose campaign slogan "Make America Great Again" was the inspiration for the Maale Adumim banner.

>Huckabee told CNN that he rejected the use of the word "settlements."

>"I think Israel has title deed to Judea and Samaria," said Huckabee, using the Biblical terms for the West Bank. "There are certain words I refuse to use. There is no such thing as a West Bank. It's Judea and Samaria.

>There's no such thing as a settlement. They're communities, they're neighborhoods, they're cities. There's no such thing as an occupation."

>Settlements have surged back onto the international agenda following the recent United Nations Security Council resolution condemning Israeli settlements in the West Bank and East Jerusalem as having "no legal validity" and being "a flagrant violation under international law."

>Days later, Secretary of State John Kerry addressed settlements in a speech as an obstacle to peace between Israelis and Palestinians.

>Huckabee slammed Kerry's remarks, calling them "irrational" and "absolute bull butter."
"It was insulting to me as an American, and I think certainly insulting to Israelis as well," he said.
>>
>>96781
The annexation of West Bank is just a matter of time now
>>
So the Jews have become a pale imitation of the nazis. We often become the things we say we hate. Just waiting for their concentration cam...........I mean relocation camps for the Palestinians.
>>
>>96781
>it's insulting to me as an American

Except you're not a fucking Israeli Huckabee.

> "I think Israel has title deed to Judea and Samaria," said Huckabee, using the Biblical terms for the West Bank. "There are certain words I refuse to use. There is no such thing as a West Bank. It's Judea and Samaria.

What an ignorant piece of shit, the Samaritans were hated by the Jews and persecuted by them since they were only partially Jewish and did not follow the Jewish laws. The Palestinians ARE the modern day Samaritans, he also forgets that 100,000 Palestinians are Christians. What a hypocritical charlatan.
>>
>>96818
pretty sure the Palestinians weren't there first either.
>>
>>96795

I'm personally waiting for someone in the Israeli government to utter the words "final solution [for the] Palestinian problem." That's the point where I think we can say with 100% certainty that the Israelis have become what they most fear.
>>
>>96865
the final solution referred to shipping jews to madagascar
>>
Hmm...
>Israel gets this shitty land, I continue to hear pro-jew rhetoric my entire life
>Palestinians get the land, they just keep killing each other and dying

Well, I, for one, am tired of my tax money supporting some country that doesn't do shit for us. Fuck Israel.
>>
>>96846

Your are correct.
>>
Stupid republicucks shilling for jew-land when they should be focusing on America.
>>
>>96781
There already is a palestinian state, it is called "Jordan".
Oh, the arab colonists that genocided jews want to have their cake and eat it too?

You don't get to do a historical wrong and lose a war you started while making demands.
>>
>>97882
>arab colonists
What kind of revisionism is this?
>>
>>97857
This is the most /leftpol/ thing I've ever read.
Just because one Republican sucks Israel's cock doesn't mean we all support Israel.

Personally, I'd blow that place off the face of the planet if given the opportunity.
>>
>>98073
>one Republican

What about the 47 senators (all R) who signed a letter to Iran to try to undercut Obama's nuclear deal (which Israel opposes but Europe and the UN supports)? There are many ways to describe that - one of which is the national Republican Party selling out the US for Israel.

On top of that you have sucking Israel's dick a top priority of the Neocon ideology and the Bush years, and Obama has been constantly criticized all 8 years by the GOP (and pro-Israel groups obviously), especially now with the UN Resolution, for not sucking Israel's dick enough.

If you don't support Israel's right wing, then you don't support the Republican Party's foreign policy. You can still be a Republican, but just stop acting like your team is god's gift to earth and everything would be better with only R's in charge.
>>
>>98073
>one

Your party personally invited the Israel president over to the US just to undermine the president.

Repubs are firmly the party of Israel ball fondlers. Not that Dems would suddenly cut all ties and declare them NAZIs if the role was reversed.
>>
>>98073
The cuckservatives need to be purged. We need real nationalists in the Republican party.

I don't even have any hard opinions on Israel, I just want our politicians to stop sucking their cock like >>98076 describes
>>
>>96781
Build it until Jesus finally gets his ass back here and makes all good protestants the lords of the world.

Then those Jesus killing jews will be sent to hell where they belong, and Israel will be a proper Christian nation once again.
>>
>>98073
Republican here, all Israel has done it be a parasite and a warmongering subverter of our politics.
>>
>>98084
The Dems are just as big Israel ball fondlers, they just have to play the "party of the brown people" card every so often. Obama has vetoed any other resolutions against Israel and signed the bill supplying them with 45 billion dollars. He was supported by Zionist liberal billionaire Haim Saban and received AIPAC money just like everyone else. Mandela did the same, take Jewish money, run as a representative of the ANC which was really ran by Jews like Ruth First and Joe Slovo, he even visited Israel. He merely tossed some token verbal support of Palestine in order to solidify his image as a black saviour in support of other oppressed peoples. They're all politicians who kiss the ring in the end.

>From his campaign for office to his recent talk at Adas Israel, a synagogue in Washington, D.C., Obama has made it clear that his commitment to Israel is and always will be unshakable. “It would be a moral failing on my part if we did not stand up firmly, steadfastly not just on behalf of Israel’s right to exist, but its right to thrive and prosper,” he has said.

>Since Obama entered office, Israel has received more than $20.5 billion in foreign military financing. Unlike President George W. Bush, who rejected Israel’s request for bunker-buster bombs, Obama became the first president to approve the sale of these advanced weapons, and in the fall of 2012, the U.S. and Israel participated in Austere Challenge 12, the largest joint military exercise ever to be held between the two countries.

>Obama has led the way in funding and supporting the research, development and production of the Iron Dome — which has been crucial in helping Israel defend itself against terrorist rocket attacks — as well as the joint U.S.-Israel missile defense systems David’s Sling, the Arrow II and Arrow III. Since 2011, the United States has provided Israel with more than $1.3 billion for the Iron Dome system alone.

http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.662588
>>
>>96781
>"I think Israel has title deed to Judea and Samaria," said Huckabee

Except that throughout history, Israel has never been more then an occasionally rebellious province of one or another of the (historically proven) kingdoms and empires that surrounded it.

Israel as an independent nation didn’t happen until 1948 A.D.
>>
>>97857
>Stupid republicucks shilling for jew-land when they should be focusing on America.

What was that again?…

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-netanyahu-touts-38-billion-military-aid-package-in-meeting/
September 21, 2016

Obama touts $38 billion military aid package in meeting with Netanyahu

NEW YORK-- In what was likely the last meeting he willhave with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahubefore leaving office,President Obamatouted a $38 billion military assistance package for Israel that would ensure the Israel has the full military capabilities it needs.

“It allows the Israelis to have some kind of certainty in a moment when there’s enormous uncertainty in the region,” the president said. “It’s a very difficult and dangerous time in the Middle East.”

Mr. Obama statedthat “the bond between the United States and Israel is unbreakable,” and that it it important to American national security “to make sure we have a safe and secure Israel.” The memo of understanding, he said, is indicative of that. The memo, signed a week ago, provides Israel with the largest single pledge of military assistance in U.S. history -- $3.8 billion per year over a decade.
>>
>>98121
>The memo, signed a week ago, provides Israel with the largest single pledge of military assistance in U.S. history -- $3.8 billion per year over a decade.

NOTE: That $3.8 Billion per year is IN ADDITION to the $3+ Billion Israel already gets every year from American tax payers...

An yet we're being told that Russia is the danger and that Putin manipulated our election.
>>
>>98123
>That $3.8 Billion per year is IN ADDITION to the $3+ Billion Israel already gets every year from American tax payers...

Just for reference; Israel is the size of New Jersey with the population of NYC.
>>
>>98120
t. Ahmed the historian
>>
>>98214

Your inability to effectively respond is noted.
>>
>>98214
At least there is historical evidence of Ahmed living there for thousands of years.

Wheres the outrage /new/?

You can provide over 100 posts regarding a story of a DQ owner calling a woman a nigger, but when these American politicians who are obviously bought out by Jewish money make overtures supporting the removal of an entire people from their homeland it is crickets.
>>
>>98558
/new/ is dead, this is /news/, and if you want kneejerk reactions then >>>/pol/ would be more to your liking. The DQ thread is /pol/bait so it's no surprise that /pol/locks are flocking around it like vultures at a carrion feast.
>>
>>98570
>kneejerk reactions
>go back to /pol/

God you're a moron
>>
>>98666
>>>/pol/
>>
>>98669
>angry that your politicians are kowtowing to a foreign country which is nothing more than a drain on yours means you belong in /pol/
>>
>>98670
Are you not the Anon who said:
>Where is the outrage, /new/?

Kneejerk outrage belongs on >>>/pol/
>>
>>98672
Okay "board referee", I forgot the global rule "no emotional expression on /news/"
>>
>>98675
Well to be fair, some outrage is allowed within reason. You seem to be a reasonable person even though you are outraged yourself at >zeh joos. At least you aren't one of the apparent stormfags. You're okay in my book. If you want to gripe about America kowtowing to Israel, be my guest. I might even agree with you.
>>
>>98677
To be fair, all facts that have been presented itt have accurately painted Israel as a parasite on the US and a warmongering child, screaming whenever it doesn't get everything it wants.
>>
>>100472
jews are parasitic species
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.