[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bill, Hillary Clinton to attend Trump Inauguration

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 0

Former President Bill Clinton and 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton will attend President-elect Donald Trump's inauguration later this month, aides to both Clintons told CNN on Tuesday.

Former President George W. Bush and former first lady Laura Bush will also attend, the 43rd president's office said in a statement Tuesday.
"President and Mrs. George W. Bush will attend the 58th Presidential Inauguration Ceremony on January 20, 2017, at the U.S. Capitol in Washington, D.C.," the statement read. "They are pleased to be able to witness the peaceful transfer of power -- a hallmark of American democracy -- and swearing-in of President Trump and Vice President Pence."

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/01/03/politics/george-w-bush-laura-bush-to-attend-trump-inauguration/index.html
>>
>>96683
Don't former presidents always attend?
>>
>>96684
I think so, if not, it should be a thing that happens to show respect for the office and the support of the people's will regardless of parties or personal beliefs.
>>
>Hillary going in person so she has an alibi for when her hitman takes his shot.
Clever.
>>
>>96684
>Former presidents traditionally attend the ceremonial transfer of power at the US Capitol.
Old Bush won't, he's sick.

>>96763
Who killed Kennedy, according to conspiracy theorists?
>>
>>96772
The Israelis, but considering the tension between JFK and Israel it is plausible.
>>
>>96763
what would hillary have to gain from killing trump?
>>
Pretty much everyone
https://youtu.be/U1Qt6a-vaNM
>>
>>96815
revenge
>>
>>96772
>Who killed Kennedy, according to conspiracy theorists?
Ted Cruz's dad
>>
Losers hanging out with other losers. It's the only thing that explains who would want to be around the ignorant and arrogant.
>>
>>96683
i hope he bans welfare and keeps college aide. or at least put a one year cap on it. welfare is endangering the future of those receipients kids lives.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.