[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

60 prisioners killed in brazilian massacre; 144 escaped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1483373960112-4816400.jpg (209KB, 640x534px) Image search: [Google]
1483373960112-4816400.jpg
209KB, 640x534px
Rioting inmates in Brazil decapitated and brutally assaulted their rivals, killing at least 60, when fighting erupted between two gangs at a prison in the Amazon region, officials said on Monday. Fontes confirmed that many of the dead had been beheaded. Judge Luis Carlos Valois, who negotiated the end of the riot with inmates, said he saw many bodies that had been quartered.
The prison massacre was the latest clash between inmates aligned with Brazil’s most powerful drug gang, the Sao Paulo-based First Capital Command (PCC) and a local Manaus crime group known as the North Family (CV). Security analysts say a truce that held for years between the PCC and CV broke down last year.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-38495374
http://www.euronews.com/2017/01/02/brazil-decapitated-bodies-tossed-over-wall-after-drug-gang-prison-massacre
>>
build wall
>>
>>96542
I'm just curious who won, the PCC or the CV?
>>
after the apocalypse there is going to be a strange civilization in Brazil based on human sacrifice and heavy coffee drinking and cocaine use
>>
>>96597
it's a prison riot gang clash. the only winners were the ones who escaped alive
>>
>>96542
I liked that on spidr today there was this and a few articles over was "where in Brazil should you stay for Carnival"

I think the answer is to never, ever go to Brazil
>>
>>96542
Fucking baboons
>>
>>96597
CV according to news. Also

>>>/qa/936094
This is the geographic distance between amazonas (where the deaths happened) and sao paulo, im not impressed this happened just how brutal it was.
>>
Be like Singapore and make it the death penalty. Fucking gangs...
>>
Do the pushers advance economically or is it warrior culture to deal/farm?
>>
>Why are they so blodthirsty?

Remember that thread about why southamericans are so slow?

Its because they are actually in control by a brain parasite,
When you talk to them you are talking to a t.gondi microbe.
>>
>>97361
>t.gondi
Thats toxoplasosis. Of all diseases inlcuding zika and whatever more dangerous stuff here you're paranoid in one that affects worldwide...
>>
>>96542
They just need stricter control over their inmates shit i would just start killing anyone who dosent play ball. Hangings daily on the yard.
>>
>>97675
This.

I don't understand treating animals like humans. If they can't fall in line, put them down.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.