[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In Ukraine, a children writer threatened with court shops for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: wreg.jpg (73KB, 610x385px) Image search: [Google]
wreg.jpg
73KB, 610x385px
The reason for her anger was that the saleswoman served her in Russian. The children writer Larisa Nizoy said that she asked several times cashier to move to Ukrainian, but her request was not fulfilled. Then Nitsoy threw into the face of the employee store the money change into the face of the clerk.

(random note to our ukrainian scumbags: russian language is used to 90% by Ukrainians and the number are rising because the maidaneks have forbidden to teach it in the school and universities. people use now out of protest to the unpopular maidaneks and their with american help installed fascist regime.)

https://life.ru/t/%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B8/954688/na_ukrainie_pisatielnitsa_ghrozit_sudom_maghazinam_iz-za_obsluzhivaniia_na_russkom
>>
That is equivalent of someone speaking English and demanding that they speak to you in Swahili. Ukraine nationalist are strange. I don't know how you Russians are so restrained with their behavior.
>>
>>95936
>Ukraine nationalist are strange.
Nationalism is usually insufferable from someone's perspective. Nationalism is fundamentally dependent upon the existence of foreign adversary, without which the ideology inevitably decays with time.
>>
>>95935
>Russian speaking "Ukrainians"
No, those are Russians moved in after the Holodomor and they represent 17% of the country.

The official language of the Ukraine is Ukrainian. Go away Russoshill.
>>
>>95936
Not really. More like someone speaking in Portuguese and someone else asking if they speak Spanish. The differences between Ukrainian language and russian are not so severe as English and Swahili
>>
>>96011
>No, those are Russians moved in after the Holodomor and they represent 17% of the country.

why are you posting from Canada?
>>
>>95936

Ukrainian is the russian. village faggots in Ukraine decided that they are much beser if they move into trailer parks and replace russian words with polish ones but on the foundation of the "sounds like the same" instead "it has the same meaning".
>>
>>96011

Go back to retarddit, cheeky phaggot.
>>
I congratulate all with New year! (even khohols)
Abu the great, king Russian 2.ch also congratulates all of you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oC3DjOpVaU
>>
>>95935
this bait should be on /pol/
>>
>>95935
that plane falling was great! Happy New Year to all butt-hurt mongols
>>
Considering Russia de facto invaded Ukraine just 2 years ago (sending tanks and soldiers across the border against explicit protest = invasion by every definition) and annexed part of their territory in a move condemned by the international community, I can sympathize with the animosity of anyone from one of the border regions or areas where Russian troops came in.

If Amerifags want a real comparison it'd be like after the Alamo and the brief independence of Texas and all, a server at a diner in a town in Texas serves somebody in Spanish. The diner asks twice for them to serve in English because even though all Texans at the time would be bilingual (including the server), fuck the Mexicans for invading. The diner then throws silverware in the server's face and storms out.

Whom do you sympathize with?
>>
>>96045
Both people are bilingual, one person demands to be served in one language, the other does not comply, and gets stuff thrown into their face for it.

>Whom do you sympathize with?
I sympathize with the non violent person.
>>
>>96030
I'm on to your shit Ivan, you may have the mouth breathers and bootlickers fooled but anyone rational would be skeptic of the sudden increase in pro-Russian, anti-Ukraine newsposting going on.

Fuck right back off to VKontakte, this is an American image board and any rational person would be skeptical of Trump's eagerness to push friendliness with an autocratic post-Soviet shithole's government that's spent the last few years pushing the limits of the United State government's patience.
>>
>>95935
Never forget the Holodomor. Go be a Gopnik somewhere else.
>>
>>96050
lol. Our guys outplayed yours, won in Ukraine, Syria, Europe is flooded with refugees, Obama and Clinton are wrecked. I'm rubbing this in on an American forum - fucking deal with it, salty cunt.
>>
>>96080
>I'm relevant!
>t. Russ
>>
>>95935
>>95936
Let me get this straight. Some Ukrainian wanted another person to speak Ukrainian instead of Russian because it's the nation of Ukraine whose internal politics and sovereignty Russia interferes with by covertly supporting a separatist revolt but insists that other nations like the US shouldn't interfere with the national sovereignty of other nations. Hmmm. Russian nationalist are strange.
>>
>>96080
>aircraft carrier considered a joke by international community
>politicians, leaders, and oligarchs sanctioned by U.S. government
>internet getting locked down back behind a Great Firewall

Yeah Russia sure is on the up and up...
>>
>>96045
It's hard to translate the article using google, but I think this happened in kiev. Eastern Ukraine is actually filled with Russians sympathetic to Russia.
Ukraine has been embroiled in a proxy civil war, with the West region backed by the eu and the eastern region backed by russia.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.