[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marine Corps changes fitness standards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 0

http://m.clubindustry.com/military/marines-change-fitness-tests-body-composition-program

This just in, Marines lower fitness standards amid push for gender integration

Changes include dropping the pull up requirement and increasing the maximum weight limit for women
>>
>>95785
>women are physically inferior to men

Gee, never would have guessed. Good thing they'll be getting combat positions now because muh equality.
>>
women are inferior in every aspect to men in the military
>>
>>95785
>and increasing the maximum weight limit for women
when i read that i thought wait you mean reduce the maximum weight limit for women to carry in their packs, then it hit me, it was talking about the actual women themselves
>>
Maybe I'm just spending too much time on /his/, but hasn't this thread been made several times on /news/ now?
>>
>>95846
They just made the change so I doubt it
>>
>>95797
tell me one thing that women are superior in
>>
>>95846
Yes it has.
>>
>>95863

He's correct, and is probably thinking of >>94304 (Marine Corps lowers fitness standard to allow women to pass), unless there are others.
>>
>>95876
manipulating men
>>
>>95876
Gaining weight
>>
>>95882
Twice is not several times so he's not technically correct

What happened to the last one, changes in military are news
>>
>>95785
I saw this coming three years ago
>>
>>95876
The poo-nanny!
>>
>>95884
lying too
>>
>>95785
Pretty much the same thing that happened in Canada after women were integrated
>>
>>95793
You dont have to be strong to pull a trigger
>>
>>95876
Staying alive
Emotional intelligence (its a real thing)
Arguably much more agile then a man
Insuring the continuation of the species
Fucking kagels
Arguing ( its a skill )
Twerking
Resting bitch faces
Androgynous haircuts
>>
>>95785
Thank god Trump got elected so this nonsense has a chance at being dropped off at the nearest dumpster.
>>
>>95785
The nu-military is shit. Tattoo standards are shit, kicking people our for stupid shit...is shit, bringing women into combat units is shit, most of the Rules of Engagement are shit. The Marines were really the only branch left that I had SOME hope for. If shit ever hits the fan and my home country (Russia) ever goes to war with US, I will fly my ass back there.

(11B here, was in for 2 years and had a deployment to the ME then I got General Discharge for defending myself in a fight GG)
>>
>>97680
you do have to be strong to carry all the gear a modern soldier has, also climbing walls, carrying wounded squad mate ect ect
>>
>>97684
>Insuring the continuation of the species
trying doing that without jizz, also we all know how terrible single mothers are at raising children
>>
>>95797
They are -theoretically- better snipers and pilots.
>>
>>97680
Yeah, but when SHTF you're gonna wish you could pull back over that wall. But you can't. Because one of the squad is a woman
>>
>>97684
>>95876

Anyone who thinks that women aren't better than men at certain things are retarded. Women just tend to have motivational issues. Especially since men tend to hate desk jobs, preferring intellectually stimulating (studying, research) or labor intensive on average. (ie. women are rarely found in labor intensive jobs and in the average business, women handle the computer work/paper work)
>>
>>95836
Mmm

In one year 10 whale ops crash their plane before they arrive at the target because its to heavy

Then all ships sink
>>
>>97814
No they aren't
>>
>>97684
I'll take the bait

>staying alive

Only true in the western world where women are a privileged and protected class, in the third world or harsh environments men have the higher life expectancy

>emotional intelligence

Women are controlled by their emotions, that's not intelligent

>arguably more agile than men

Demonstrably wrong, agility requires speed and men are faster than women, look at how agile male footballers are compared to the females or male and female mma fighters

>insuring the continuation of the species

Arguable, men have always been the ones protecting their mates and offspring, hunting and creating the modern civilized world so its even safer for their kin

>kaglels

They are beneficial to men too, stop being sexist

>arguing

No

>twerking

Maybe but I would have to see the dance off. Men are better at dancing when they try, just look at the break dancers

>resting bitch face

When women have it they look bitchy, when man has it he can make you feel worried for your safety unintentionally if you lock eyes passing on the street

>androgynous haircuts

They just aren't as popular with guys right now but in the 60s and 70s a lot more guys had girly hair and even now the"Justin beiber" is still a thing
>>
>>97684
>Emotional intelligence (its a real thing)
yes it is real, but females are absolutely not better.

women cannot empathize, sympathize, let alone help someone with emotional needs. in my experience women have less than zero to offer in this regard.

plus they are TERRIBLE at being aware of snd controlling their own emotions.

so what did you mean by emotional intelligence?

they are better at self preservation, which includes arguing, forgiving their own misdeeds, and self deception.

for instance, women are much better at mourning dead lovers.
>>
>>95785
>This just in, Marines lower fitness standards

I just read the article and no where do I see the standards lowered.
>>
>>97814
That's just bulls hit you pulled from your assistance. There is no evidence to support your assertion.

Just the facts, asshole.
>>
>>97906
If anything, your post is bait.

1. Moving goalposts.
2. Women are superior at social skills. That's what emotional intelligence is.
3. Agility and leg strength is equal in sexes.
4. Troll response.
5. Subjective response.
6. Art is subjective.
7. ???
8. kk
>>
>>97814
You are theoretically a closeted man
Come out of the closet anon
>>
>>98668
>moving the goal post

Men are better at staying alive though. Women have a longer lifespan in western nations where staying alive is simple, men have longer lifespans in places where staying alive is a challenge so men are are in fact better at staying alive
>>
They can handle this one of two ways:

1. Separate units by sex entirely. This will make the female units ineligible for combat situations, but the male units will still be useful, and the use of each unit won't be compromised by the human instinct to protect women.

2. Have mixed-sex units. This will mean every situation has a mix of men and women, but will lower the quality of the combat side of the military as a whole.

If they pick 1, it might work. If they pick 2, they will lose.
>>
>>98865
Just don't let women serve in combat positions. They're unfit in every way possible, and everyone knows it.
>>
>>95785
US Army just wants more (wo)manpower, throw in a little gender equality to make SJW's happy and boom, more cannonmeat.
>>
Funny, I thought they were lowering the standards because we are all turning into fatasses due to our parents feeding us corn syrup.
>>
>>98880
Seriously, this is a win win for the military machine and desk jockeys.
For the actual soldiers, probably not.
>>
>>97795
Are there a lot of Slavic immigrants in the military?
>>
>>95785
Next thing you know we will allow those filthy Gaul to join our ranks.
>>
Way I see it, fitness standards don’t need to be that high. All this fancy tech nowadays ought to be good for *something*.
>>
>>99072
I wish you where king of my enemies
>>
>>95785
>23 pullups
>87 pushups
Alright guys brb going to do my normal gym run.
>>
>>98668
Agility is not the same, agility is speed and men are faster
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.