[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

George Micheal dies at age 53

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: photo.jpg (27KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
27KB, 480x480px
http://heavy.com/entertainment/2016/12/george-michael-cause-of-death-wham-how-did-die-age-illness-hiv-family-obituary/

>George Michael, the former Wham! frontman and a successful solo singer by himself, has died at age 53. His publicist confirmed the news to the BBC. Michael “passed away peacefully at home,” his publicist told the BBC.

>Police said there were no suspicious circumstances surrounding Michael’s death. Thames Valley Police confirmed an ambulance arrived at his home in Goring, Oxfordshire at 13:42 GMT.

>“It is with great sadness that we can confirm our beloved son, brother and friend George passed away peacefully at home over the Christmas period,” a statement from Michael’s publicist read. “The family would ask that their privacy be respected at this difficult and emotional time. There will be no further comment at this stage.”
>>
>>94639

At the rate we're going we should just have a sticky thread of everyone who dies between now and January 1st.
>>
>>94639
>no suspicious circumstances
Finally evidence of police carelessly ignoring facts. I've heard whispers about foul play, particularly involving his poolboy, but nobody has heard anything from him. I'd be willing to bet his sister had something to do with it too; with him gone she finally got everything she wants. It's nice that he was able to stick around for one last Christmas though. Rest in peace, Georgios.
>>
>>94639
>Freedom
I-I won't let you d-down...
>>
>>94651
84'>90'
>>
>>94644
LOL, thats 2 dead fags on /news/...bababooey and this one
>>
Guess it was his...

Last Christmas?
>>
Don't forget his charitable side.

He often gave degenerate youths in bathroom stalls advice on AIDs prevention and safe sex.
>>
>>94739
did this dirty fag die of AIDS?
>>
>>94641
Google spreadsheet updated everytime a celeb dies
>>
>>94957
no doubt AIDS crippled his immune system causing an early demise
>>
>fucks with many twinks, gets AIDS

Hmmm....love the "George Michael was a genius" bullshit in the media. This man was a joke for years, and now suddenly: "Genius!" WTF?
>>
>>95031
This fag & princess leia, both has been 3rd rate celebs, about the same level as joey boots, form the death trifecta at the ass end of 2016
>>
He sucked his last cock
F
>>
>>94639
>AIDS jokes

Christ, you guys need to update your material. I can't remember the last time AIDS killed a rich man.
>>
>>94639
All park bathrooms were closed for 24 hrs in memorium.
>>
>>94644
>I've heard whispers
Careless whispers
>>
>>94639
Why do we care about this? Why don't we just let people pay their respects for the guy and forget about it? Is this /pol/ or /news/?
>>
>>94644
I do like puzzles.

How many songs are hidden in this?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.