[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

University Stands By 'Problem of Whiteness' Course

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 1

File: actual brain washing in action.jpg (2MB, 2280x1520px) Image search: [Google]
actual brain washing in action.jpg
2MB, 2280x1520px
http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/23/health/college-course-white-controversy-irpt-trnd/index.html
By Amanda Jackson, CNN
Fri December 23, 2016

University stands by 'Problem of Whiteness' course

(CNN)The University of Wisconsin-Madison is offering a course next semester called "The Problem of Whiteness," and it's not sitting well with a Republican legislator.

Wisconsin Rep. Dave Murphy, who is also the chairman of the Assembly Committee on Colleges and Universities, has asked the university to cancel the course, saying it prompts racial division.

"I am extremely concerned that UW-Madison finds it appropriate to teach a course called, 'The Problem of Whiteness,' with the premise that white people are racist," Murphy said in a statement this week. He even threatened to pull funding for the state university.

The course, taught by Professor Damon Sajnani, is part of the African Cultural Studies program at the university's College of Letters and Science.

http://african.wisc.edu/faculty/sajnani

"Have you ever wondered what it really means to be white? If you're like most people, the answer is probably 'no.' But here is your chance!," reads the course description.

"In this class, we will ask what an ethical white identity entails, what it means to be #woke, and consider the journal Race Traitor's motto, 'treason to whiteness is loyalty to humanity.'"

The course description says it includes readings from W.E.B. Du Bois, Ta-Nehisi Coates and the professor's own article analyzing Rachel Dolezal.

cont.
>>
>>94258

Murphy said the university must discontinue the class.

"If UW-Madison stands with this professor, I don't know how the university can expect the taxpayers to stand with UW-Madison," he wrote.

The university defended its curriculum and said it takes pride in offering a variety of courses.

"We believe this course, which is one of thousands offered at our university, will benefit students who are interested in developing a deeper understanding of race issues. The course is a challenge and response to racism of all kinds," read the university statement

Murphy also questioned the university's decision to have Sajnani teach the course.

"Even more troubling, the course is taught by a self-described 'international radical' professor whose views are a slap in the face to the taxpayers who are expected to pay for this garbage," said Murphy.
In his statement, he referred to Sajnani's controversial tweets on topics such as police brutality and the Ku Klux Klan.

Murphy was joined in his criticism by Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke, who wrote on Twitter, "This is racism against white people. ALL racism is wrong."

The professor is standing by his class and continues to share messages of support on his Twitter page.
"Good day haters! Keep fueling me with your Tomfoolery. The angrier whites are about interrogating their identity the greater is the need for it," he stated on Twitter.

"My only complaint about this course is that I already graduated from the UW and can't take it," one person posted.

FIN
>>
Every time I see things like this I wonder whether it is actually real. How do people get so lost in their own delusions that they manage to create something like this? And even more horrifying, how the heck does a normal person live near stuff like this?

I live in a country where most people aren't very smart or aware about the world, but jesus this is on a different level. I seriously cannot imagine what would be my reaction if a similar thing were to appear in my surroundings.
>>
Surely all the anti-racism legislation these people have pushed for can be leveraged against them? It's appalling that they get funding from the state.
>>
>>94496
> anti-racism legislation

There is nothing “anti” about it, it’s flat-out open racism but because it’s directed against Whites, it’s somehow not only ok to teach this course but White tax payers are also forced to pay part of the cost.

Do you think the college would have allowed a White professor to teach a course called the “The Problem of Brown People”?...
>>
>>94258
>with the premise that white people are racist

If he read the intro/syllabus he'd know that's not the premise. "Whiteness" means the label itself, which was only created in the 17th century and became part of identity politics much later (as opposed to "black", which was created much earlier and used in America to define both identities: one by inclusion (one drop or 1/8 rule or whatever), and one by exclusion). It's been a major topic in recent scholarship with several books published in the last 2 decades on when and how races get defined. It's important again now with the migration crisis in Europe as "white" used to be synonymous with "Caucasian", but Syria is part of the Caucasus region and now their migrants are being called "non-white" in Europe. The course title is meant to be provocative and eye-catching like any headline.
>>
>>94511
>>with the premise that white people are racist
>If he read the intro/syllabus he'd know that's not the premise

"Treason to whiteness is loyalty to humanity"

Yeah, there is nothing racist about that...
>>
>>94515

Flat-out open racism shouldn't be funded with tax dollars.

I don’t have an issue with what the “professor” is teaching, my gripe is that I’m mandated by law to (partially) pay for it.

And you know full well that a course titled “The Problem of Blackness” would have never been allowed by the college.
>>
>>94518

A course titled "The problem of the able-bodied" would be allowed but "The problem of the disabled" would not. In the UK, "The problem of the brown-haired" would be allowed but "The problem of the red-heads" would definitely not. For good measure, if you live in country X, "The problem with Xians" would be ok but "The problem with Yians" would not. So you're asserting a false dualism here. As long as the class isn't preaching an ideology; as long as it's part of an academic reality -- so if I were to go into that field I would need to be aware of that stuff in the literature -- then it's justified.
>>
>>94258
That racist motherfucker should be shot!
>>
>>94258
I hope the local NeoNazis kill his racist ass! You wanna hate on whitey I'll give you a reason!
>>
>I believe in freedom of speech... until you say something bad about white people!
/pol/ confirmed for pathetic hypocrites. All you have to do is *not* take that particular college course.
>>
>>94520
Free speech only means that state can't sensor it, not that it must pay for it, retard.
>>
>>94536
Are you saying that public schools should be allowed to teach creationism as science, then? The state CAN and SHOULD restrict what public money is used for.
>>
What a strange backward world we live in.
>>
>>94258
>People gave me shit for taking a literature elective class about post-modern super hero comics
>Shit like this exists

Fuck you
>>
>>94546
>>People gave me shit
Who gave you shit, Anon?
>>
Some people see skin color as a sign of superiority so they need to put down people they feel are superior; who they want to be but can't.

Sheesh, have you not seen the ignorant masses are filled with all shade, age, gender, race, religion?

Quite a few hate themselves so much as to want to be lighter or darker. It used to be pale was a sign of beauty. Now females are paying for skin cancer at the "fake sun" salon.
>>
>It's not racism if it's against white people!

wew
>>
>>94521
>Treason to whiteness is loyalty to humanity

Gee
>>
>>94260

>How do people get so lost in their own delusions that they manage to create something like this?

It's called tenure, anon.
>>
>>94258
>'Problem of Whiteness
The course name is the academic version of clickbait. It's a fucking multicultural elective that most universities require.
Course Description: A disclaimer, a warning, an invitation. This class is a challenge both intellectually and (sometimes) emotionally. You will be required to do some heavy lifting: reading for and participating in class each day, mastering the languages and analytical lenses necessary to examine literature and other cultural texts, crafting your papers ahead of time so that you may revise appropriately, making your arguments crisp, clear, and concrete. However, for many, the challenge that this course offers will be internal, delving into the often emotional and psychological sites of discomfort. The texts that we read ask us to consider thorny questions circulating around how power—in the forms of race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, class, and nationality—functions to open and foreclose meaning in the world in which we live. Are we complicit in the oppression of others? Do I turn a blind eye from my brothers’ and sisters’ pain? Where do we go from here? Where do we go from here? Where do we go from here? The answer is never an easy one, but for this class, we must move toward the discomfort, excavate its roots, trace its lineages, embrace its fragility. Our journey together may cause a few sleepless nights and reevaluations of long-held, seemingly self-evident truths. Perhaps that is how we will evaluate our success.
>>
>>94679
>>94679

What is Critical Race Theory (CRT)? Undoubtedly, the US Civil Rights movements saw many significant gains. However, in the 1980s scholars questioned why racial inequality persisted even after formal, explicit discriminatory practices were ended. The result of this query is the field of CRT, which originated at the intersection of legal studies, literary analysis, and critical theory. Today, CRT is a vibrant current of thought in the humanities and social sciences as these fields work to identify and undo inequality. What is “the problem of whiteness?” The answer to this may be legion. A field connected to CRT, Critical Whiteness Studies (CWS) is concerned with dismantling white supremacy in part by understanding how whiteness is socially constructed and experienced. This course is setup to introduce participants to concepts and intellectual threads from both fields. This is not the average literature class. This is a theory class where we will hone our skills in applying concepts from CRT and CWS to literary and cultural texts as well as to the analysis of historical moments.
>>
>>94529
this. many people do not understand how university administration works (which is understandable). This professor would not still be teaching there if his courses weren't filling, or if his students weren't meeting academic standards. And the complaint that taxpayers HAVE to pay for this course is not entirely true either. While in-state universities are funded by the government (tax money) the amount of money going towards this particular professor and course is nearly nothing. The vast majority of university funding goes towards STEM research, humanities courses don't require much expensive equipment. And again, complaining about not wanting to pay for the course is pretty silly since I'll bet if each American was able to see exactly where their tax money went towards, I bet we wouldn't be much happier. I have helped fund proxy wars in middle east and payed for the bombing of civilian areas, I am not happy about that at all, but I'm not going to stop paying my taxes because of it. That doesn't solve anything
>>
>>94682

The classes wouldn't fill if students weren't required to take classes like this and the colleges wouldn't pay the professors, if they weren't getting bazillions of tax dollars for free.
>>
>>94680
>The result of this query is the field of CRT, which originated at the intersection of legal studies, literary analysis, and critical theory.

AKA: Blame Whitey...
>>
>>94689
Not quite;

It's more about gaining critical thinking and knowledge of other cultures and races, as opposed to "white supremacy" and "white genocide" that torn the world apart (especially in Europe and other colonized nations).
>>
>>94687
I'm not sure on the specifics of UW since I didn't go there, but most universities will have a certain amount of credits in certain fields that are required for graduation, the specific courses students take to fulfill those requirements is up to them. Rarely do universities have a single course that is required by all students to graduate. And it's not like anybody is being forced to go to any particular university, or go to university at all. And those "bazillions" of tax dollars they get "for free" is embarrassingly little, in comparison to other first world countries. Considering how much money the US puts toward our military to occupy foreign countries and get involved in foreign conflicts, getting upset over a professor teaching a course that you don't agree with (and probably know very little on the subject he is teaching) is pretty insignificant
>>
>>94554
Peer councilors, hell even another professor.

>"Oh, well there are other courses you can take if you want an easy 4.0"

What bothered me the most was they didn't even understand concept of the course: we actually had some really good conversations about the matter.
>>
>>94679
The entire first section of the course description is clickbait too. Holy shit just stick to what the course focuses on, persuasively arguing whatever topic the professor teaches in class.

Provided whitey is to blame
>>
>>94511
just stop trying anon we all know this course is BS and you trying to justify it is moronic at best.
>>
>>94682
So if the KKK ran a class on how to lynch niggers it'd be alright because it gets filled. FFS you people are dumb as dumb can be.
>>
>>94694
It's not a slippery slope, don't teach racism in schools that are paid by tax payers. If you wanna preach racism open up a youtube channel like the rest of them and preach on there.
>>
>>94515
>alt-right
liberal logic at it's finest.
>if i can't teach the young generation to hate white people then you're alt-right.
>>
Love all the people defending the fact that a self proclaimed radical is teaching people to hate a certain race. I can only imagine these same people would defend Germany for starting up antisemitic classes during WW2 because
>freedom of speech
>>
>>94723
yes it's a dramatization but racism is racism. It doesn't have a little or a lot it is what it is. You can't go around saying "oh you're white and this is why that is a problem" if this class is seen as a good thing soon classes will just spiral out of control and for what? Muh freedom of speech to spread hate?
>>
>>94726
>If you stop a course that criticizes white people, then they will stop a course that criticizes black people

They ABSOLUTELY would without a doubt. You couldn't have a course at these universities called "the problem of blackness" examining how black people might be the cause for many of the problems with black society. It would likely be considered illegal to teach that course. Which is why people call this race-baiting bullshit.
>>
>>94728
>CompSci degree

no need to mock them fellow compsci brother, just get your degree and put in work. Success is the best revenge.
>>
If the white community is collectivity (whether consciously or not) bettering its own members and putting down other racial groups in society, then in order to better all of society, the white community itself needs to be fractured. That is what I take their mission to be.
>>
>>94728
I guess he could be super lightskinned but I don't think the dude is black.

http://african.wisc.edu/faculty/sajnani
>>
>>94762
Why? Other groups do the same thing.

I got a good job because my dad gave me a recommendation. Should I have not accepted it because he and I are white? Should I really go about my life considering the color of my skin in all of my decisions?

I'm busy bettering my life and making sure my kids have a good life, and yes, I'll step over anyone of any color to make sure they get a good education and make good money.

This is where your 'inherent racism' thing fails. You think that certain races are actively keeping other races down, when very few give a fuck about their 'brothers.' I care about my family. I don't give a fuck about Tammy Johnson down the street or LeQuan James on the other block.
>>
>>94259
>College teaching students to be mean towards white people
The fuck is wrong with that country
>>
>>94765
Well, wasn't it mental colonization? At least as far as religion goes, which brings up a question I wonder about the cognitive dissonance they had to perform to try and save the souls of slaves but also think they were lesser people.
>>
Goddamn neo Marxists.
>>
>>94770
Race does have an impact on peoples lives. Ignoring it completely hides the issue.
>>
>>94258
>we will ask... what it means to be #woke
Real life skills right here.
>>
>>94520
Pick one? You're a fool if you think these are the same thing. Education has been littered with liberal nonsense like this since the 1960s and the after effects are what we all see today.

Free speech =/= state funded propoganda
>>
>>94887
Problem of blackness
Problem of browness
Problem of whiteness

Which one is problematic? All of them.
>>
>>94900
>Which one is problematic?
The word “problematic”.
>>
>>94900
Whiteness as a social construct is exclusionary and designed to create a racial hierarchy
>>
>>94900
We could roll black and brown into one course just called "Problems".
>>
>"Michael Phelps Proves Black Fragility"
>>
With all of these leftist professors coming out and showing their true colors, one can hope that the normie masses will finally wake up to the fact that the left wants them to be genocided
>>
>>94967
>genocide

I wish you were joking.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/drexel-university-professor-under-fire-for-white-genocide-tweet/
>>
>>94969
That is literally all that drives the modern left. Their only end goal is to abolish white culture. Keep this in mind when reading leftist opinions and speaking with leftists irl. Once you know this you will see it everywhere.
>>
These social constructs could all be viewed as problems. The entire construct of race in itself and how it actually takes affect on society, and the split of races into "white", "black" or whatever else is just as fucked up in my opinion. If I had the access and opportunity to take a course like this about "The Problem of Whiteness", hell yeah I would. I would fund it if I had the money. The thing I see as the REAL problem here is that people take their self-identity as a color far too seriously. If you want to label yourself as white, and feel so strongly about it, then you're definitely gonna get offended by a course titled "The Problem of Whiteness". If I were "white" I would still take this course because history points it out pretty clear: the oppressors for many many years, were white, and the oppressed were those of us labelled "non-white". White, whiteness. These act as reference point of identity now, and that's now an issue affecting self-identity, the identities of millions of people in so many different countries. If white remains a reference point for identity, as it still seems to be in the underlying scheme of societies somehow, then yes, we need to address "The Problem of Whiteness"
>>
Call this course "the Jews problem" and lynch mobs will line up around the block.

Attributing things white people do to their colour of skin is okay, but saying Chicago is more like Africa than America because "niggers gonna nig" is unacceptable.

This is stupid.
>>
>>94983
>their colour of skin

Race labels, including white and black, no longer have to do with skin color, as the case of Rachel Dolezal proves. (It's been the case for at least a century though, ever since anyone of Middle East or Bedouin descent started being called "nigger" in Europe, like Zidane at the 2010 WC).

Which is exactly one of the the "problems of whiteness" -- that it doesn't matter how "white" your skin actually is (or I suppose in the case of people like Trump and the Jersey Shore cast, is not).
>>
>>95011
Pretty sure the term is "sand nigger."
>>
>>95011
>at least a century
>>95023
>"sand nigger."

Includes all niggers, de juris pretty much since the one drop rule, and actually for over 2 centuries in many odd cases like Thomas Jefferson's 7/8-white illicit children who had to be born as slaves even though they were legally white:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule

Really interesting stuff. Tell me after reading bits of that article there's not a "problem with whiteness" that you might be taking way out of context. Hell, even the racist South identified it:

>Although racial segregation was adopted ... legislators resisted defining race by law. In 1895 in South Carolina during discussion, George D. Tillman said, "It is a scientific fact that there is not one full-blooded Caucasian on the floor of this convention. Every member has in him a certain mixture of... colored blood."
>>
>>95049
There's no problem with whiteness. Your skin colour doesn't define you.
>>
>>94258
Isn't the course about how whiteness is arbitrary because at different points certain groups were or weren't considered white?
>>
>>94518
Technically blackness is a flexible term-you get people arguing over whether aboriginals, maori and Ethiopians are really "black" or not. Basically race is more complicated than /pol/ says it is, hence why haplogroups and genealogy are important.
>>
>>94693
What would an actual white genocide look like anyway? Only possible scenario I could think of is if there had been a slaughter of the Spanish way back when it was being occupied by Muslims, and that didn't happen.
>>
>>95094
Think of the Goobacks of SouthPark; eventually all races and cultures will merge into one, thus all sense of white pride and individuality will be lost. The ideal fascist family values that Far Right Groups unintentionally promotes will be destroyed, as chaotic freedom allows everyone to divert away from their parents heritage and create their own. Thus all sense of "morality" will be lost.
>>
>>94258
Easy Solution: Cut their tax payer funding off entirely.
>>
>>95049
>Includes all niggers, de juris pretty much since the one drop rule, and actually for over 2 centuries in many odd cases like Thomas Jefferson's 7/8-white illicit children who had to be born as slaves even though they were legally white:
>people still believe this nigger fanfiction horseshit
>>
>>94520
>allowing democracy to determine the curriculum of a public university
But you are not allowing that guy to participate.
Actually, since Trump won - it looks like the public is pretty much fed up with PC propaganda. This might be the only good direction I can find about that election. Looking forward for some outrageous Trump lines in 2017 to break those newly founded taboos. I would love a "I got nothing against blacks. A lot of my friends are niggers".
>>
the solution to "the problem of whiteness" is to broaden the definition until it's meaningless.

this will take time.
but basically I think it's happening already with Latin-American Immigrants in the United States, to some degree asians, but that's harder to say.
>>
>>95140
>stormfags will be triggered.

>Irish weren't considered "white", nor were Slavs, Eurojews, Spaniards, Italians, etc.

>over time they assimilated.. and were gradually considered "white" as time passed
>>
Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people
>>
>>95140
The problem is that you can't broaden the term "white men" outside of those of "European decent".

What they should do is to challenge the Authoritarian and Hierarchical ideologies that perpetrate the superiority complex that plagues today's politicians.
>>
>>94520
>if someone developed a course called, "The Problem of Blackness"., then there would be attempts to censor it

Anyone taking a racial anthro studies class would have to read at least some of a book called "The Negro Problem" -- they'll probably have to read a little of it in this class too.

And nobody flips the fuck out. Because they are there as academics and students of academics. They are there to not judge a book by it's cover, literally.

Bonus points if you can guess what "The Negro Problem" is about without googling.
>>
>>94541
Well if they did teach both creationism and darwinism then students would be able to be critical and make their own opinion based on facts.
>>
>>95151
>The problem is that you can't broaden the term "white men" outside of those of "European decent".

If you think this is true then you need to take this class (or any modern anthro/socio class really). Modern and historical examples have already been given several times in this thread.
>>
>>94679
Holy hell that looks like the description of scientology's higher states of mind.
>>
>>95110
Meanwihile, a Professor of Drexel University wrote a tweet in which he glorify "White Genocide": http://globalnews.ca/news/3149302/drexel-professor-behind-white-genocide-tweet-says-he-has-university-support/
>>
>>94887
What impact? People are using this issue as an excuse to hate others.
>>
>>94258
do they teach scientology here?
>>
>>94982
retard
>>
>>94982
Good post
>>
>>95180
The fact that because I am white I have a greater chance of success in life and because if I were black, the few police interactions I have had would not have been so favourable.
I have friends that would have never befriended me if I were black.
>>
>>95141
Maybe the real whiteness was the friends we made along the way.
>>
what is the chase and how do i cut to it fuck cows man these bananagrames arnt doing it for me i deennne more fisting
>>
>>95236
It depends from person to person, There are people who are black that get the opposite of what you said, anecdotes and all.
>>
>>94982
RACE DOESNT REAL
REDDIT.COM
>>
>>94982
I think instead there needs to be a course available for cheap called "The Problem of Self-Identity" which goes into how the real byproducts of race and racism come from within each individual, and the interactions between what they identify as vs. what they identify others as and how those others identify themselves. The real solution to these problems is to teach young people how to dissolve and disregard their own ego and to put themselves in the shoes of the people they meet, be they white as snow or black as coal or anywhere in between. How not to consider themselves as "white" or "black" but instead as humans all struggling together.
Or you could just eat a tenstrip of acid and walk through new york city, and you ought to get the same understanding
>>
>>95296
This is the one Post that this topic really needs.
>>
>>95296
I'd rather there be more courses about comic books but yours sounds reasonable too.
>>
Oh god, you know what, let them have the class. It's not gonna help their cause whatsoever. Idiots.

>"We believe this course, which is one of thousands offered at our university, will benefit students who are interested in developing a deeper understanding of race issues

BY TITLING THE CLASS, "PROBLEMS OF WHITENESS." LOL WHAT
>>
>>95314
"developing a deeper understanding"
"opening a public dialogue"
"representing the minority view"

Pretty much tardspeak for "fuck you I do what I want"

Starting a public dialog is how we got here. Didn't have a Trump presidency and BLM insurrections when nobody talked about race, didn't we?
>>
>>95153
Had to Google it, great title
>>
>>94687
they're not required to take classes like this, they're required to take humanities of any kind they want
at my college that included writing, language classes, and logic, and I got my fill from those
>>
it's a bit disingenuous to complain about something like this if you're going to also complain about classes like this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffy_studies
>>
>>95324
*if you're not going to also complain
>>
>>95324
>>95325

I don't see anything about that being racist though.
>>
>>94521
I feel sorry for anyone who feels this amount of bedazzling weasel wording somehow excuses the blatant hypocrisy of the issue. No, well-worded hypocrisy is just that, even if it sounds like a half acceptable idea to you. The reality is Whites are declining sharply and in countries where they've historically been healthy majorities. Your ideas are doing nothing but building a foundation of retribution. You are why I as a center-left person have abandoned Progressivism wholesale. A post-racial future is utterly unachievable with these ideas, because you're still playing the same game of the past. You need to stop playing it altogether or nothing is going to change.

>>94762
>better all of society
Except for the majority you have now subverted into a weak position ripe for exploitation and dispossession. And of course these ideas are going to build a stiff and stubborn blowback. The rise of the alt-right is tied to these kinds of ideas propagating in the open.

But yes, sure, these ideas are going to build a wonderful future for everyone, just right after the country is done tearing itself apart at the seams.

>>94912
The irony being the people mostly keeping the idea of Whiteness alive are those castigating it and forming collegiate curricula designed to proselytize over what it is, who it benefits. At this point, it's a dragon the self-appointed dragon slayers bred to give their existence and vocation meaning and it just so happens that in their quest to slay said dragon, they end up burning down villages in the same exact manner as the beast itself.
>>
>>94986
All the more reason open racism like this shouldn't be taught, because if you don't think the Republican monopoly on statewide power is going to come down on it along with six thousand other things they hate then you're mistaken. And at this point, the open anti-White racism is going to put the public on their side while they take a torch to the American college system. If it can't govern itself, someone else will.
>>
>>95236
Where do you get off speaking with such assured certainty of what your life would look like with such a large and defining hypothetical, especially in this world of infinite variables? You don't know any of that for sure, it's all conjecture and assumptions you've made by boiling everyone down into a representative of their race and nothing more.

>>95319
It's because all those sweet sounding platitudes all essentially amount to a one-sided patronizing sermon in practical terms.
>>
>>95236
>favourable
You're not American, so pray tell, where do you live where life is oh so harsh for Blacks when it comes to police interactions. BLM tried to set up shop in the UK and they used the absolute worst example of a martyr they could. It's hilarious watching people act like every country with White people has America's problems when even America doesn't have them to the extent and extreme they're exaggerated to.
>>
>>94660

I think the idea is, introspection is important, and we should all do it honestly not just for each other but to be better ourselves. Chinese and African and Mexican and Muslim cultures could all benefit, even moreso than whites.

I will agree however that minorities in the west need to be sensitive to the fact that whites are people too, and they have the same grievances as other races. When we debate affirmative action policy for example, it's not merely necessary to debate which of our policy ideas for today will be beneficial or fair but also where we draw the line tomorrow. When does it become reasonable to say we've achieved full fairness or meritocracy? Even if the answer is not yet, it's still necessary to have that conversation and allow whites to be an equal part of it, because otherwise whites feel as though everything is perpetually up-in-the-air for them, which can be uncomfortable even for a successful family.

Other liberals should understand that there are some cases when one needs to take the fears of others seriously even if one doesn't believe they're well-founded. If the grievance is strongly held enough, telling them "get over it, others had it worse" doesn't work, whether they're white or black. That's just the reality of our circumstances; we may not like it, but we can't arrive at a meaningful consensus if we don't consider in good faith all strongly held grievances.
>>
>tfw this class is trash but you don't feel the need to make it go away
>>
>>94511
I'm sick and fucking tired of people like you and your blatant hypocrisy. Racism should be fought period. Allowing a double standard on what is considered racism and what isn't removes any legitimacy to the progressive causes that the people running this college, or people like you claim to stand for.

This is fucking bullshit. Shit like this is why the Republicans own the entire government now, and I hope the university gets its funding pulled for this stunt.
>>
>>95887
So, you'd agree to a class titled
>The real reasons black people are poor
that would then go on to explain that the demonization of education, refusal to accept self responsibility, and violent tribalism has lead to a break down in black communities nation wide.

You'd be ok with a class like that?
>>
>>95812
As a white single father, I would just like to point out that most white people practice contraception more than other cultures and non white peoples. That is why "white people" are receding as others fuck like irresponsible animals.
>>
>>95883
Australia.
A lot of aboriginals would be very annoying to deal with if you're a police officer but with inmate deaths in custody and mistreatment in youth detention have shown that there is an institutional culture with regards to aboriginals in some areas. But it is a two way street.
>>
>>95897
That doesn't just happen though. White people have been conditioned for a while now to view overpopulation as bad (even though emerging nations are the cause of most of it) and that immigration as good (curiously from those same emerging nations rather than other developed ones).

>>95903
And you could have said all of this from the beginning instead of positing that hypothetical based on you being Black when you were talking about Aboriginals in the first place. The two are not the same.

>>95888
I suppose if you're a Republican looking to get some young fresh blood into the party keeping this class going is a perfect recruitment tool. The millennial generation is as leftwing as anything as a whole, but stuff like this is driving huge swathes of it to the right so much so the left had to get trigger happy with the alt-right term to try and counter it.

By all means, be complicit in pushing center-left people into the arms of nascent nationalism.
>>
>>94529
I think their anger isn't about the course itself, but that it's funded by taxpayer money
>>
If you look up the man teaching this course, it's evident he's just a self-loathing white guy who praises cop-killers and unironically uses terms like "Amerikkka." There's absolutely no way this class is the intellectual challenge leftists ITT are apologetically calling it.
>>
>>94258
People get so caught up in this nonsense. They're really equating whites to wealth here - its class warfare in disguise.

The issue is most people don't see that and it plants the seeds of mindless race hatred
>>
why can't we have a problem of blackness? why stop at race, lets have a problems islam as well? plenty to talk about in those subjects.

You anti-Trump morons still don't fucking get it. This guy is the ANTI-Clinton, ANTI-Obama, ANTI-politic bullshit president. Obama would tweet shit like: "Happy New Year to a proud nation of diverse people and empowered women!" You know, Trudeau shit. This guy is making it clear: The days of peak cuck are over. If you stood in his way, he's going to fuck you over.
>>
>>94258
all these courses do is give some underachieving asshole a platform to vent about how unsuccessful he's been and blame it all on "white people", whatever they define that as nowadays.

they'd all be better off in a calc 4 class
>>
>>96427
Aren't you getting tired of posting this exact same passage?
>>
>>95890
As long as it also explored the defunding of black schools, segregation, legal and illegal, which help target the defunding which continues to this very day, the targeted strikes on the cohesion of the black community which only publicly stopped a generation or so ago, the money made off of poor communities in the private sector from prisons to predatory lending which keeps them poor and segregated and gave birth to the break downs in the first place, etc., etc.

Honestly it sounds more like degree work.
>>
>>96399
It's because it is racial hatred. Look up the man teaching this course. You'll find tweets praising the Dallas shooter and uses of the term "Amerikkka."
>>
>>94679
> This class is a challenge both intellectually and (sometimes) emotionally. You will be required to do some heavy lifting: reading for and participating in class each day

so in other words these people believe the bare minimum of class participation to be 'heavy lifting' and 'emotionally challenging'
>>
>>94680
>However, in the 1980s scholars questioned why racial inequality persisted even after formal, explicit discriminatory practices were ended.

The simple answer is that some people are too complacent, lazy or dumb. It really is that simple.
>>
>>96427
>why can't we have a problem of blackness?

We have a problem with blackness-rap/urban culture is full of violence, rape, drug abuse, and worship of easy money. Black people fail to build or maintain communities, even in gun-free cities such as Chicago they lead the nation in homicide by shooting. I cannot grasp how
1. People ignore this while demonizing whites
2. People cannot make the connection that segregation was an attempt at preventing these problems from impacting white communities.
>>
>>96780
It's a class problem, not a race problem. Change the word "Black" in your post to "Poor" and it's more accurate.
>>
>>96802
No, it is not. I would know, I am a poor white.
The entire south side is a no go zone for whites, even illegal immigrants will not settle there.
>>
>>96802
It's both now thanks to the American left trying so hard to intersectionally tie those two together. How often do you hear them talking about class division being tied to race to justify misappropriating issues and causes meant to better the poor in general for the Black community alone?

Go ahead, approach any progressive with ideas on how to help poor communities and you'll get an ear full of racial sermonizing tied to any notion of class strife.
>>
>>95110
>white pride and morality go hand in hand
You're fucking delusional.
>>
>>97202
>>white pride and morality go hand in hand
>You're fucking delusional.
Nice reading comprehension.
>>
This seems such a simple course, though. It's so high concept.

Imagine what a test question may look like.

>"Why have African countries lagged behind East-Asian countries in terms of development and economic growth?"

*smacks lips*
"Whitey."

>"Why wasn't Obama elected for a third term, and instead was Trump elected?"

"Whitey."

>"Why don't they got mo' money fo' dem programs?"

"Whitey."

100 points. Perfect 4.0 GPA.
>>
>>97214
Not going to lie, but an easy 4.0 for an elective course is fine in my book.
>>
>>97216
No, fuck that. That shit is contributing to the pussification and dumbing down of the Western world. Keeping your head down and earning a bunch of good boy points through regurgitating bullshit should not be what higher education entails. Especially since there are legitimate lunatics out there that buy into this kind of shit.
>>
>>97222
Please elaborate on this "pussificatiob" that is developing
>>
>>97222
I think In got lucky, I got a degree in CS at a business university, the entire student body was white, Russian and Chinese. All business. I never really encountered all these new age weird courses. We didn't have safe spaces
>>
>>97222
Please elaborate on this "pussification" that is developing
>>
>>97225
These new age courses promote individual thinking.
>>
>>97224
>>97226
How exactly does teaching people to keep their heads down, keep quiet and bullshit their way through a course that's little more than socio-political propaganda do anything but teach people to ignore their problems, avoid conflict even when its warranted and let crazy people influence impressionable minds?

This shit exists in the first place because too many people don't stand up and say something about it.
>>
>>97228
They promote individual thinking by boiling everyone down to their immutable qualities and framing discussion around groups based on these qualities? Uh huh, sure.
>>
>>97231
Have you ever taken one of these types of courses or are you just speculating?
>>
>>97229
So what have you done about it besides bitch at your keyboard?
>>
>>97236
No, I haven't taken any courses taught by a self-described hip-hop artist named Professor D who wrote a thesis on the politics of hip-hop in Senegal. I'm positively grateful I've never had the privilege of taking a class taught by a self-loathing asswipe from Toronto who looks like a literal shithead. http://african.wisc.edu/faculty/sajnani

Of course, I'm sure this man's class is just illuminating given his other courses have required reading such as "Black Marxism," devote an entire week to just Marxism 101, lament the triumph of moderate voices over radicals, and proscribes radical lessons to be learned for future use in regards to BLM. http://www.justusleaguerecords.com/605

I'm sure this course is designed to promote individual thinking, especially given said professor has such keen wonderful insights for race relations in America. http://i.imgur.com/nHVorQX.png

This is nothing more than an institutionalized screed of hate given the veneer of a collegiate atmosphere and endless verbosity to legitimize it and bedazzle soft minds.
>>
>>97255
Well you can't really judge this course (or any course) without taking it. It's like saying "Why do we still have to take math in high school? I'm never going to use it for my future job." This course just gives another perspective like when you read a book in a literature class and interpret it differently than someone else. You should give it a chance he looks like a smart guy.
>>
>>97257
Oh give me a fucking break. Don't insult people's intelligence by comparing basic arithmetic to open hatred masquerading as an honest discussion on race. You can't judge any class without taking it, but you can be positively sure of what it's going to consist of looking at the radical biases of the professor and assorted syllabi of his classes.

This man praises cop killers, disparages the trend of cooler heads prevailing and fashions his hair as if it were a pile of feces and you're going to legitimately say he looks like a smart person who can offer a valuable perspective?
>>
>>97262
You are still assuming what the course is all about. The class is going to promote dialogue and an interchange of ideas. If you believe that his class is so dumb and pointless then you can rest assured that nobody will get much out of it. But, if you are mistaken and there is an interchange of ideas during his class fueled by the professor's thoughtful prompts, then we can begin the unification that this country needs. Remember, we are a very diverse country with people of all races and religions. We have to do our part by welcoming the conversation among individuals but we can't prevent it from taking place!
>>
>>97271
You can read what this class is all about here.

http://african.wisc.edu/content/problem-whiteness

Notice, the entire premise of this class is predicated not on moving past racial biases and trying to build a post-racial future, but on the lovely concept of reversed paradigms. It's not "Here's what we need to do to make life better for everyone," it's "How do you like it now that it's directed at you?"

Notice how it plainly states that while classes focused on the studies of non-Whites details their struggles from the perspective of non-Whites, this class in contrast will focus on Whites through the negative lens of vilification through the oppressor label. In other words, non-White classes for non-Whites to inspire pride; White classes for Whites to inspire guilt.

Please, please, please tell me how a self-loathing White guy from Toronto who wears a pile of shit on his head, expresses glee at cops being murdered and requires uncritical examination of Black Marxism in his other classes is in any position to give a class on "Whiteness," that ends anywhere but "Hate yourself, for you are the problem." His thoughtful prompts consist of nothing but race baiting hatred. Exercising intellectual divide and conquer on the White demographic's youth while radicalizing the Non-White youth into racial resentment will not heal anything. It'll make the nascent Balkanization of America worse. This isn't going to do anything but calcify the lines already being drawn.

You're not interested in a thoughtful discussion on how to move past the racial divide, because defending this class does nothing but further it. What you call a conversation is nothing more than proselytizing and one-sided sermonizing.
>>
>>97279
I'm not defending the class I'm just saying you can't judge it unless you take it. You read the synopsis, do you really expect to absorb all of what this class has to offer over a summary? If we only went by the summary for everything in life then we would never try anything new.
Also, you keep saying the professor has "shit on his head." It's a hairstyle, some people keep it buzzed, some have a bun, others a high top fade. Your childish name calling truly shows that you are not open to anything except you're own opinion and THAT is the problem.
>>
>>94258
We need a "Problem of niggers" Course where all the deaths caused by niggers to be compiled and examined.
Deaths to be broken down into "causes"
Crime, rape, assault, guns, drugs, wars and so on.

And then to explain all the losses every society suffered when niggers started to be present inside of them, like a parasite.
We shall present the apparation of "nigger" by century and effects
18th century for America, 20th century for France, 21st century for China, etc...
>>
>>97319
The prerequisite for that course should be "How crackers and trail trash whites the USA so now there is a lot of crime and shit". We can bring the inbred white folk to tell their stories of how they don't know how to do anything besides bitch about minorities.
>>
>>97335
Don't you have another urgently needed "white guy beats wife" thread to make?
>>
Heres what they don't understand by redirecting the Racism back and spreading it around your falling for the oldest of Fables, the Problem with an eye for an eye is Everybody ends up blind.
the blame game in Us vrs them very quickly turns into Murder.
>>
>>94258
>>94259

Absolutely disgraceful that someone should suggest white people can be racist.

Smacks of racism tbqh.

BAN THIS FILTH
>>
>>97304
Childish name calling for ridiculous looking hairstyles is bad, but being a blatant racist celebrating the deaths of presumably white cops is to be given the benefit of the doubt right? I mean, that's really what you're going with here. That we're not allowed to make an informed guess as to what this class will entail given this man's chosen field of studies, his other classes and their descriptions, his personal hatred, his idolization of violent radicals etc.

Again, give me a fucking break. What magical insight do you think taking this class is going to give you that reading the syllabus wouldn't? Are you under some impression that people like this don't adhere exactly to their stereotypical personas in the class room? Do you actually think this man's course will be anything other than exactly what it says on the tin? What is it you think this man has to say that's so profound when his first reaction to bloody racial strife is to share how gleeful it makes him?

>>97403
If you're done with that shitty strawman of an argument you can read all about how this kind of shit goes light years beyond "White people can be racist." We know White people can be racist, we never hear the fucking end of it. White people aren't the ones that seem to be suffering under some delusion that they can't be racist.
>>
>>97438
Look, freedom of speech means that this asshat can teach his course to fellow asshats. His fellow asshats(PoC's)pay taxes like your parents pay taxes. If you are really getting triggered by this you should promote a course called the "problem of blackness" to offer a controversial point against this morons point of view. But if you prohibit the discourse of ideas than you will only promote a radicallisation of points of view between different subgroups. Freedom of speech is one of the most important things to prevent the radicalisation of our communities.
>>
>>97446
You and I both know a "Problem of Blackness," class would never fly anywhere. Especially one that treats the topic it's discussing as a universal negative. I wouldn't want to create such a class in the first place. I was still under the impression that using a public university to form curricula composed of teaching people to hate a certain demographic ran counter to the idea of a post-racial future.

Imagine if you will a class detailed around the rise and fall of Fascism, only taught by an unrepentant Neo-Nazi who celebrated Dylan Roof's massacre and required reading of Mein Kampf, not for critical or analytical reasons but as a teaching aid and used successful examples within this class to create a framework for future action. There is absolutely no way this could or would happen on a public campus in the US, but lo and behold this man and his course is more than adequate for Wisconsinite taxes and impressionable young minds attending the university.

Do we promote Wahhabist madrasas in public institutions of learning now too?
>>
>>94258
The only problem with whiteness is that we don't run more of the fucking world, since we've created the best shit there is to date anyway, from tech to culture to social rights.
>>
>>97335
>"How crackers and trail trash whites the USA"
Did you even go to school ?
>they don't know how to do anything besides bitch about minorities.
Pot calling the kettle black, ;-)
>>
>>97457
The only problem is that you had enough empathy to let your slaves stay and live free, unlike every other historical kingdom and empire in this world.
It just shows whites can delude themselves hard enough not to think ahead.
>>
>tfw your ancestors didn't wipe these people out when they had the chance

Feels bad man, and now we subsidize all their dogshit backward countries so they can outbreed us by a zillion to one and shit up the whole planet. Hopefully China invents a disease or something that finishes it once and for all.
>>
The only thing controversial is the name.

Historically speaking white people are the racist people. Sounds harsh but their are almost countless examples from history.

Before you unleash your rage upon me that is not to say they are the only people who are or can be racist.

Also they didn't cause slavery
>>
>>97693
>Historically speaking white people are the racist people

I'll admit whites have done some atrocious shit, but they're definitely not the only ethnicity to promote racism. Have you heard of the arab slave trade?
>>
>>97755
doesn't matter
>>
>>97757
what doesn't matter?
>>
>>97693
You didn't read the thread or do any of your own research did you? You didn't see this professor celebrating the Dallas shooting did you? You didn't see him styling this class around influencing future political actions rather than an introspective discussion on race did you?

I'm seriously fucking baffled how people are OK with shit like this that radicalizes young students and teaches hatred in the name of Black liberation when they wouldn't for a moment accept it from any other group.

There's no difference between what Whites did and what Non-Whites did but scale of technology. Any other civilization would have acted the same more or less if they were in the same position as Imperial Europe. Even then, how the fuck is that relevant to a class talking about the modern era and what attitudes need to be adopted going forward? It looks more and more like ideologues dragging up stuff from the past to justify their petty hatred and self-loathing.

>>97757
If that doesn't matter than none of this shit does. You can't pick and choose who to point the finger at when condemning past actions simply because it's inconvenient to your racist arguments.
>>
>>97279
I'm a white guy, and I'd take this course but you sound like a little bitch
>there's never gonna be a post-racial future
>>
>>97822
I don't care if you're White. I don't make judgments of other people's arguments based on racial qualifiers. The fact you feel the need to tell me you're a White guy as if it means anything and then follow up saying you'd take this class is not surprising.

This class is designed for people who see nothing but race when it comes to arguments and are so intellectually stunted in that regard they have no choice but to indoctrinate impressionable youth into that mindset.

It's the same thing as religious fundamentalists electing to skip conversion of adults because they can't form convincing arguments to instead brainwash children and teenagers with Bible verses.
>>
The entire premise of this class is bullshit to begin with. It's not "Whiteness," that expands its definition to encompass more and more immigrant demographics, it's the simple concept of assimilation and integration.

The original culture of the US was Anglo, Protestant, and Republican (as in anti-Monarchy). Every group of immigrants that differed from this trend was viewed with skepticism not because they weren't considered "White," but because it was questioned if they could assimilate properly. Benjamin Franklin was wary of the Germans, many were catholic, they came from places with nobles and monarchs and they did not speak English and were not part of Anglo culture. Lo and behold they anglicized and assimilated and so were accepted. After them it was the Irish, catholic and fiercely anti-Anglo, but they too assimilated. The Poles, the Italians, the Russians, the Scandinavians, they all in turn assimilated. Granted this was easier to do if you share the same phenotype as the original Anglos, but as time has progressed that has mattered less and less. Asians and Latinos properly assimilate all the time these days.

What this class is designed to do, is to break the White demographic into ethnic subgroups ripe for exploitation by identity politics. Notice how they frame Whiteness as an opposite to Blackness and how the formation of one necessitated the other, yet they are only calling for the dismantling of one. It's designed to break the nascent racialization of the White demographic's political power in the wake of declining White demographics while preserving the unitary political power of other groups.
>>
(cont)

Some might point to the difference between White and Black origins in the US, that Black Americans have had their origins obscured from them by slavery masking their true roots while Whites have not. While that might have been true once, it's not so much anymore. White Americans actually have very little to no connection to their European ancestors customs or the customs of modern day Europeans. For generations now White Americans have been the descendants of not just one or two or even three European ethnicities, but dozens and from every corner of the continent. There's absolutely no way to break the White American demographic into ethnic subgroups while paying any sort of attention to the actual genealogy of said people.

Contrast to that, Black Americans almost universally hail from Western Africa. The knowledge of which of the many cultures, traditions, histories, and civilizations in that area they descend from might be lost due to slavery past, but in this day and age, a general knowledge of the area and its past is not any more or less informative to Black Americans than the generalized study of European history is to White Americans with half a dozen or more ethnicities in their makeup.

Both groups use the vague ideas and histories of where they come from to form identities. Using a public institution of learning to teach one demographic that it must fracture along nonexistent lines as a matter of morality is nothing more than political guilt-tripping for the sake of petty tribalism.

Militant progressives have noticed that while their identity politics have formed monolithic blocs out of minority demographics, it is starting to do the same with the white majority that has comparatively and historically been varied in political stances. This class is designed to try and curb that natural response and keep the White demographic in disunity because the sheer numerical voting power it wields would spell doom for their policies if it turned on them.
>>
>>97825
Race is the most important thing that's ever existed you idiot
>>
>>97840
And I'm sure there's a positively enlightening argument you just forgot to include with this post telling me why we all need to subscribe to the modern Progressive view of everything through a lens of all-encompassing race till we're all mentally consumed, self-loathing neurotics.
>>
>>97693
>Historically speaking white people are the racist people.
Correct, ending slavery was a mistake.

Applying the standards you apply on your own race to another is intolerant, disgusting and shameful !
No wonder africans hate whites, with their fucking freedom, civilization, infrastructure, education and putting them food on the table.

God damn whitey, smh ydbs.
>>
>>97883
There's a lovely irony in the fact those who so matter off factly state such nonsense as "Historically speaking white people are the racist people," are often coming to that conclusion through an incredibly Eurocentric worldview. If they'd had actually studied and learned about other cultures they'd know such a phrase is utter bullshit, but they've been insulated in their own culture to the point they loath it and idolize an other that's nothing but fantasy.
>>
>>94258
what a disgusting class. what about we made a class called the crimes of black people. it's only fair for them to make that class.
>>
>>94259
All this retardation: that dumbass at the end was the cherry on top.

==Dumbass, you don't have to be enrolled to burn your money on a shit class by a shit professor. The university will take your money anyway. You can enroll in just that class.==
>>
Jesus Christ this is my University. Fuck this stupid ass school, so glad I am graduating in a year.
>>
Is this some gender studies equivalent? We know how that's going.

How about a class on how to feel victimized?

What us this anti-white psychosis?
>>
>>99341
>black people
"People" and "human" need to be reanalyzed and redefined.

The world has copied the European point of view on this, when they didn't know of negroids, orientals, indians and other animals.
It should be updated for a new global perspective.
>>
>>99595
People are being conditioned to think being good means hating racism. Only racism is framed in such a way that it actually means a neutral sense of self. If you're white and not guilty about it, some would argue that's reinforcing "white supremacy." Progressives have shifted the definition of all these terms to mean what they want them to mean.

White layman hears "White supremacy," and thinks of the KKK, Jim Crow and blatantly racist laws.

When the progressive is saying it, they can often mean something as innocuous as a white majority or European-centric institution. They will condemn these things and seek to undermine them while counting on people interpreting their words like the layman above. They actively con people into thinking one thing and joining their cause when they mean quite another and simply use the political capital of useful idiots to carry out their destructive goals.

They've conditioned an entire generation of young people to hate their skin color, to hate the thought of babies, to be narcissistic and self-serving in everything they do while putting on the paper thin facade of selflessness and they've conditioned everyone into believing victimhood is power.

Look at one of the lines used in this class' description. "Treason to whiteness is loyalty to humanity." When you tell people the requirement of being a good person means hating your own skin, it's not surprising to see a generation of self-loathing fools ensue. And now this self-loathing fool is trying to pass his mental virus off to others.
>>
>>94529

Samr argument that the KKK had before they ran around lynching blacks left and right.
>>
>>99664
Very well said.
>>
>>99595
>Is this some gender studies equivalent?
no, that would be the "Toxic Masculinity" course they offer.
Not even joking about that. The same university as the OP is also offering a course on how terrible men are
http://heatst.com/culture-wars/gop-lawmaker-threatens-uw-madison-funding-over-toxic-masculinity-program/
https://heatst.com/culture-wars/university-of-wisconsin-madison-creates-program-to-question-masculinity/

>>99590
don't feel bad anon, this is basically half the universities in the US now. I'm liberal on a lot of issues, but I am 100% against "free" tuition for college because our tax dollars shouldn't be going to this garbage. It's bad enough some of our funding already does
>>
>>99664
>They actively con people into thinking one thing and joining their cause when they mean quite another and simply use the political capital of useful idiots to carry out their destructive goals.
Progressives themselves are white, undermining white people in any way possible in the, expressed interests, of non-white people.

Without these non-whites having started this, but merely profiting from it, though they don't understand how they could profit harder or by themselves.

Minorities are merely pets for white progressives.
>>
>>99814
they are larping, they go from the BLM rally to their gated-communities, or in the case of the most hardcore ones, to their run down shacks in which they larp homelessnes until shit actually hits the fan and they finally go back home
>>
>>99728
This is why I won't shed a fucking tear if Trump's cabinet and locally-elected republicans systematically trash the educational system across the US. The left has already hollowed it out.
Thread posts: 177
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.