[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump official Paladino under fire over crude Obama remarks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

>Carl Paladino, a co-chair of President-elect Donald Trump's New York campaign, is facing a backlash over crude remarks about Barack and Michelle Obama.

>Referring to Mr Obama, Mr Paladino said he hoped the president "catches mad cow disease after being caught having relations" with a cow and would die and be buried "in a cow pasture".

>On Mrs Obama, Mr Paladino said: "I'd like her to return to being a male and let loose in the outback of Zimbabwe where she lives comfortably in a cave with Maxie, the gorilla."

>The 70-year-old businessman later said his remarks were "about a little deprecating humour which America lost for a long time".

>And he added: "Merry Christmas and tough luck if you don't like my answer."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38423942
>>
>>94245

Some of the trashier liberals said some really bad shit about George W. Bush as he was leaving the WH...

But this absolutely bottoms out.

Trump claims to be plain-spoken. Use that to your advantage -- go on Twitter and say to Paladino "Go fuck yourself."
>>
>>94245

>The 70-year-old businessman later said his remarks were "about a little deprecating humour which America lost for a long time".

I could appreciate that sentiment if there was actually a joke. "The president fucks cows!" is hardly a joke. "The first lady is a transvestite gorilla" also lacks any sort of punchline besides "look at how offensive I am." This is the kind of humor I expect from baby's first 4chan post.
>>
>>94256
>baby's first 4chan post.

We should doxx him and send him pizzas for Xmas with the note: "/b/'s MAN of the Year Award 2016. Plz tip."
>>
In the first place, contrary to this guy's fantasies, you don't get new variant Creutsfeld Yakkof disease (Mad Cow for humans) from sexual relations with bovines. You get it from eating tainted meat, though he may know more about beasteality than I do.
Second, its apparently a horrible way to die. You go into a coma and have terrifying hallucinations. I live in Britain during the Mad Cow crisis and there was a lot of press coverage on the matter. No one would or should wish that on another human being, ever as a "joke."
This guy may have money, but he's still poor white trash, as we say in East Texas
>>
>>94245
>Merry Christmas and tough luck if you don't like my answer.
Based. Eat shit liberals.
>>
>mfw new yorker
>mfw we've known how crazy this dude is for years
>mfw I have no face
>>
>>94292
>mfw we've known how crazy this dude is for years

Who Trump? Yeah, so has half the country. Problem is the other half are fucking morons.

And to the Captcha: SOUP BROTH IS NOT TEA! COCA COLA IS NOT TEA!
>>
>>94245
>And he added: "Merry Christmas and tough luck if you don't like my answer."
lol
>>
>>94245
That wasn't depreciating humor though. Unless the disapproval was at Obama not being a cow fucker? No, I don't think even then. It's just insults, which can be funny but these aren't clever just crude.

I just don't understand some people.
>>
I don't want real life to become the internet.
I'm tired of folks using every opportunity to comment just to spew inane memes and hate. Not having a filter is already becoming tiresome. You can get any point across without that.
>>
>>94301

Exactly. It's like with trolling. I come to 4chan (/b/ mainly) so I can troll when I want to troll in a troll-safe environment, and almost like a comedy team there's more than enough people here willing to be the straight man, attempting to be reasoned and normal while being called a dirty jew monkeycocksucker.

But taking that shit to people who haven't signed up for the game, playing rugby not just off the pitch but with random pedestrians in the middle of the street -- fuck you. And then the only reaction people will have will be to try to ban rugby.
>>
>>94306
This is the most see through newfag trying to pass himself off as an oldfag I have ever seen.
>>
>>94294
>Who Trump? Yeah, so has half the country. Problem is the other half are fucking morons.
You must be fun at parties.
>>
http://time.com/4617689/donald-trump-carl-paladino-obama/

“I don’t think Mr. Trump particularly cares what I have to say,” he said. “He knows me. I was active with him, and I still am active with him.”

Nice Carl -- keep that political smegma flowin'.
>>
>>94245
>The 70-year-old businessman later said his remarks were "about a little deprecating humour which America lost for a long time"
I don't really remember cow fucking jokes about Reagan.
>>
>>94299
Your confusion is a big part of why it is funny. The essence of humor is a semi-absurd approach to a situation that makes people who assumed the situation was serious do a double take.
>>
>>94390

Except most of the time these types of jokes require context or setup as well as clever construction of the insult itself. It's like a guy randomly calling a random person on the street a motherfucker, without any sort of context or setup (ex. the two guys are priests and this is how they greet each other; and like you say it's funny because pious men aren't supposed to say "motherfucker" as a greeting) it's just an insult. These are just insults where nobody laughs (except for maybe Beavis and Butt-head I guess).
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.