[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reality contestant found in shallow grave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38393793

>former reality contestant Lisa Marie Naegle found dead in shallow grave
>hit over head with hammer 7 times
>prime suspect is one Jackie Jerome Rogers, whom she's shown leaving a bar with and whose backyard she was buried in
>was reported missing by her husband

Burn the coal, pay the toll. Also, cheating on her husband
>>
Gee I wonder how I guessed it was in Los Angeles. Can't wait until it falls in the ocean.
>>
Both look like mixed race ugly mulattos i.e. typical americans. Americans are truly mongerl subhumans with a genetic cesspool comprised of european criminals, negroid slaves and redskinned savages
>>
>>93801
-_____________________-
>>
>Reality contestant found murdered
>Trump is reality exec-producer and former star
>She's in heavily-Dem area

The only question we should be asking is what did she know and how is Hillary involved?
>>
>>93801
Americans are some fat, slimy, ugly retards especially those on 4 chan
>>
>>93879
kek
>>
>>93879
test
>>
>>93769
Nothing of value was lost
>>
>>94034
was she raped
>>
>>94108
who
>>
>>94357
your mom
>>
>>93879
That's rich coming from someone who's either: a) an american on 4chan or b) not an American, in which case you're irrelevant anyway and should go make me an iphone
>>
>>94379
your mom sucks nigger cocks & is gonna die tonite
>>
>cheating slut got killed

That's nice.
>>
>>94401
>not an American, in which case you're irrelevant anyway and should go make me an iphone
p. much this famalan
>>
>>94401
>>94562
Fatass ugly ameriturds detected
>>
>>93801
LOL, dats a good description of amerifats
>>
>>94683
kek
>>
>>Both look like mixed race ugly mulattos i.e. typical americans. Americans are truly mongerl subhumans with a genetic cesspool comprised of european criminals, negroid slaves and redskinned savages

This should be in the american anthem lol
>>
>>94569
>you
Watch you're mouth or we'll carpet bomb your shit hole excuse for a country
>>
How can you hold all that edge?
>>
>>93769
Shouldn't the tidbit about her being buried in his backyard come before the fact they left a bar together?
>>
>>94108
She was assaulted (beaten, pummeled) to death. Rape=Assault=Not Enjoyable in the least.

But, of course, you are so ignorant--severely ignorant--that you believe rape is about love, sex, intimacy.

I see you brain dead things on support sites, crying because someone raped you up the butt. Surprise: Look, a lesson on its way for you because that stupid ignorant mouth you have guarantees you say something stupid to a rapist.

No one deserves what she suffered but it's likely she was as stupid and ignorant as you: so what 93769 said is likely true (but no "one" of value lost). I'd help severely stupid if I could, but smart is learned and stupid can't learn. Maybe one day I can because I want to help stupid people, even though they are toxic, negative and worth less-than-nothing.
>>
>>94959
lol
>>
>>93769
>horrific murder is ok if she's a slut!
Why am I surprised.
>>
>>95213
lol ameriturds are disgusting
>>
>>94683
>t. Mohammad Ali Akbar in Paris, France
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.