[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At least 29 killed in Mexico fireworks store blast, 72 injured

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

http://www.mexicostar.com/index.php/sid/250343159

>Explosions ripped through a fireworks market north of Mexico City on Tuesday, in which at least 29 people were killed as columns of smoke billowws into the sky.

>According to CNN, Eruviel Avila governor of the State of Mexico said that seventy-two people were injured as the death toll climbed throughout the evening.

>Video captured flashes of fire following an explosion in which a massive cloud of smoke mushroomed into the sky.

>A witness told CNN that people ran for their lives. The cause for the blast was not immediately known.

>Jose Luis Tolentino said he was in traffic and heard loud noises. Some of the people who tried to get away tripped in the frantic dash, he said. Adding an alarming factor, Tolentino said the fireworks market is the size of a soccer stadium.

>In 2005, a large explosion took place at the same fireworks market which injured many people and caused enormous damage. (ANI)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIKdNJ4ZTBM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCKEzYA08Po
>>
Christ, why does shit like this have to happen?

I mean, if you're a fireworks store you need to at least have the decency of exploding at night so we could get a good show out of it.
>>
>>93614
it was still a pretty good show tbqh
>>
>>93613
You forgot the best part
>this is the 3rd time in 11 years this has happened at this market
>>
>>93613
Shit, ISIS should ditch the trucks and just start opening fireworks shops.
>>
Oh, hey look, more stupid.
And hey, again, imagine: Stupid did it.

And by stupid I specify the masses who play with a "little bit of dynamite" x "lots" and are then "surprised" when people get blown up. My fingerprints are not on this fiasco.

But if stupid relates to stupor and this implies slow, probably better to call them "Stopid" for brain stopped; or something.
>>
A witness claims that it was caused by a kid that was lifting up fireworks inside the market.
Also as of yesterday 36 deaths
>>
>>95125
On that note, said market had several security measures to avoid something like that happening. Apparently they didn't considered the underages' stupidity
>>
>>93613
is this the murica war?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.