[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain why we should bomb them like in good old times

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1223.jpg (200KB, 738x1033px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1223.jpg
200KB, 738x1033px
Nepal police investigate death of girl banished for menstruating
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-38384889
>>
>>93466
why would you bomb nepal?
There are more degenerates in the US.
bomb them.
>>
>>93473
This just so fucking true
>>
>>93466
Solve your arab, indian, jew, nigger problem first.
>>
>>93466

This is a tragedy and I'm sure the parents are suffering. Yes it's a barbaric practise to isolate menstruating women, but Nepal is in general an extremely nice place to live. This story simply shows they need better building codes.
>>
>>93500
>Yes it's a barbaric practise to isolate menstruating women

Because menstruation is trucking disgusting without modern feminine products. Better access to that stuff reduces award shit like this happening.
>>
>>93508
>Better access to that stuff reduces award shit like this happening.

and I mean like heavily subsidizing feminine hygiene products and outreach.
>>
>>93508
this
women have two main constraints from their menstruation which is
-not really compatible with working life
-gives them headache, acne
-gets them less sex

so it is better to put them on pills
-women have more sex fro more men, so women get more picky and men must improve themselves
-less kids, which makes their hedonistic life lasts longer
-no skin problems
>>
>>93557
Anything that bleeds and sheds its skin once a month has got to be evil
>>
>>93473
as long as you kill me instantly with the hit of the bomb. none of this missing limbs shit. i dont want to have to speak in front of a school and say how every day is a gift
>>
>>93466
>bomb nepal

what in the literal fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>93473
This. Also if we bomb everybody who deserves it we would easily have another world war . Think about half of the shit Russia has done in the past few years , the corruption in south Korea and EVERYTHING in north Korea also Israel taking whatever land they feel like it .
>>
>>93893
Just to add to it modern day murican feminists , trans community ,96 new genders , #blacklives bullshit and many more
>>
>>93893
please list these people who deserve to be bombed.
>>
>>93787
Dad-joke
>>
>>93901
The entire population of Boston and Key West.
>>
>>93466
>those people are suffering!
>better bomb them to death, this will help
>>
>>93914

A bunch of people from the slav community in Boston drove up to NH to vote for Trump there.

Apparently that's a thing some people do in Massachusetts. I just never heard of people doing it until this Russian immigrant (now citizen) was talking about how her and her whole suburban neighborhood did it. Anyway, most people don't have cars in Boston.
>>
>>93914
at least just push the key westers into the sea so we can turn the island into a baller nature park after we raze the buildings on the island
>>
>>93466
Bomb them with wet wipes, sex ed books, alldays ultra, and tampons, if you really want to help.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.