[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asstralian crooks shame

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: white crooks shamed indonesia.jpg (42KB, 620x356px) Image search: [Google]
white crooks shamed indonesia.jpg
42KB, 620x356px
Australian Whites are descended from criminals, rapists and murderers

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-38325452
>>
...!!!!
>>
Why is this news? We've known about it for 200 years

Still even the lowest whites managed to build a country with higher standards of living than every other race on the planet. If that isn't a sign of racial superiority I'm not sure what is
>>
Coons weren't even a civilisation. The should've stayed under the flora and fauna act.
>>
>>93299
>lowest whites
aussland exists only thanks to UK colonialism
>>
>>93344
>>lowest whites
most whites are trash and worse than niggers
>>
>>93222

No shit, Sherlock. Australia started off as an English penal colony.

We've known about this for centuries.
>>
>>93547
>Whites are trash
>Australia is one of the country with highest standard of living in the world
>Meanwhile in africa and asia...
>>
>>93607
then why they gotta steal mugambo
>>
>>93222
>Steal bike
>Evidence on CCTV
>No jail time, no fines, just walk around island with a grammatically incorrect sign around neck

Only in this weak new world would one think this be a harsh punishment. They were probably bogans, so they thought nothing of it.
>>
>>93299
Well a little bit of world history might tell you otherwise. Because, you know, the world existed before you were born
>>
>>93299
right; if you inherit the right culture and ideas, it doesn't matter your genetic heritage.
you can build a successful society.
>>
>>93621
typical white trash like most 4chan users
>>
>>93222
OM TELOLET OM
>>
>>93903
Well you're not wrong.
>>
>>93903
Well... True...
>>
>>93222
I don't have a problem with this sentence.
The justice system process is so liberal that often it takes place away from where the average joe doesn't see it (because of work and otther commitments).

But if you knew the rapists, murders embezzlers (yes them as well) were to be paraded sown the main street every Friday and put in the stocks - I would show up.

Public shaming needs to be brought back.
>>
>>93983
>I would show up. Public shaming needs to be brought back.

Except those showing up and doing the shaming -- throwing tomatoes etc. -- are getting their violent behavior positively reinforced. This has been established repeatedly in psych experiments of a massive variety.

In other words, it encourages the general population to try to resolve their problems with violence more severely and more often.
>>
>>93994
this happens everday in 3rd world shitholes
>>
>>93222
Get this shit back to /pol
>>
>>94109
Which is probably part of the reason why they are 3rd world shitholes.
>>
>>94215

*ding ding*

See what muh libruhl edyookayshun psych101 class taught me? Now I know that, from the same double-blind scientific experiments that create modern medicine and tech, if you make policy that relies on the public to be violent it makes them more violent in other areas.

Obvious? Not until you hear it said out loud, and definitely not obvious that it's proven.

So maybe when libruhl uhleet sciuntists talk about other matters of social violence, you should check out the actual state of scientific literature on the topic. For example, there is a consensus, again based on studies of how violence propagates, that after a certain (very early) age/development you should never spank your child.
>>
>>94222
thats some retarded trips
>>
and alike Americans
>>
typical white trash
>>
>>93547
Human sucks thats why i AM Always on the /m/
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.