[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Child, 3, Killed in Arkansas 'Road Rage' Shooting: Police

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: 49404788.cached.jpg (41KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
49404788.cached.jpg
41KB, 800x500px
>A 3-year-old child was fatally shot in a road rage incident in Little Rock, Arkansas Saturday after a gunman opened fire into the car because the boy's grandmother "wasn't moving fast enough at a stop sign," police said.

>In Saturday's shooting, the child's grandmother was taking her grandson on a shopping trip and was at a stop sign when a man in an older Chevrolet Impala apparently upset at the delay got out of his car and opened fire, McClanahan said. The grandmother left and called police from the shopping center.

>Police said they were looking for a black older-model Impala and a tall African-American man.

>McClanahan said the grandmother, who was not hurt, was completely innocent in the shooting and there is no relationship between them and the shooter.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/child-3-killed-arkansas-road-rage-shooting-police-n697466
>>
>>93194
>and a tall African-American man.
WHY DEM COPS POINTIN OUT HIS SKIN DAYS RAYCIS.
>>
>>93194
kill all niggers
>>
>read first paragraph
>think it's probably dindus
>it was dindus
Like pottery
>>
>>93195
did you miss the part where the police shoot a granma and his grandson killing him? because that's the part that is going to raise (even more) concerns
>>
>>93606

Actually when I read "road rage ... Arkansas" I immediately thought "white." I was genuinely surprised when they said he's black.
>>
>>93610
I live in southern arkansas, about 30 minutes away from where this happened. Little Rock, Pine Bluff, etc are -VERY- black areas.

I knew it was a black the second I heard about it
>>
>>93636
Oh fuck off. I live in the rock itself, and despite the man's race in this incident everyone here is a road raging asshole - regardless of their color.
Fucking rednecks in huge trucks are a huge problem here. Black folks are usually just ignorant of other drivers, not openly aggressive
>>
>>93655
>Black folks are usually just ignorant of other drivers, not openly aggressive
this is true, the only road rage I see involves whites. Blacks seem to not give a fuck when driving.
>>
What cop said? Main stream anonymity: a firefighter said, a neighbor said, isis said. As long as we see main stream media are distributors of bs, too.

Who sees "going too slow" as a reason to kill? Who buys this dribble?

The rapist killed because this is what rapists do: they go around killing the rest of us; or leaving us to die. Most people are fine with this until it affects them personally: but then it's all about the group they identify with that is "most" targeted. Poor them, they are the most deprived and neglected( sometimes while they drive around in audi, bmw or lexus and sleep in their million dollar condo--all courtesy of credit, money they haven't earned and likely never will).

Rapists kill indiscriminately and babble all manner of nonsense: and the most ignorant among us believe them. And, of course, other rapists seem to sometimes agree and sometimes disagree. Often they brag about rape (rapist bill cosby, former spokes-rapist for cocaine cola); or they deny. It's not as if they can control what they say. They're rapists: individuals that can't control themselves, stop, change. "NO" confuses them because they don't feel, can't empathize.

My qualifications: I got a taped confession out of a rapist. Got rapist to check into a loony bin because of pedophilia-rape.

Of course, I didn't control the rapist. The only control of rapists that has the most effective chance of easily manipulating them: call them inadequate, call them stupid to their face. Most guys lose it because it's true; the rapists are unpredictable, chaotic, random (they're as likely to kill us for saying "Hello" as looking at them or not looking at them). Inadequate guys and gals make it impossible to tell who the rapists are.
>>
>>93666
>this is true
considering the article, no its not.
>>
>>93608
What are you even going on about? The grandma is alive and the kid was shot by the black guy.
>>
>>94816
Rapist? Wut?
>>
>>94858
He life raped them, it's like stare rape only not as bad
>>
>>93606
I hate shit like this. You faggots are implying that only a black guy would do this.

You're full of shit. Shooting a child in the back seat of someone else's car is something a white guy would do. This is a rare exception.

I can guarantee you would find many, many more cases of road rage involving white males as opposed to black people, man or woman.

I'm a republican, a gun owner, a fetus lover, whatever, but you faggots don't even know your own stereotypes. This is why liberals got as far as they did with the 'racism is alive' horseshit.
>>
>>94880
>Shooting a child in the back seat of someone else's car is something a white guy would do.
>You faggot are implying that only a white guy would do this.
do drive-bys count as road rage?
>>
>>94914
of course not, dumbass.
>>
>>94880
>this is something a white guy would do fucking problematic racist sexist cishet scum

No, idiot, this is something that one of your precious niggers DID do. This happened.
>>
>>94923
^can't even read, misunderstanding reality
>>
>>94966
Nigger lovers don't have opinions worth reading.
>>
>>94971
what an enlightening philosophy you have there.

any more wise words to share?
>>
>>94880
don't even bother with /pol/ tier posters, they're worse than /b/ tbh

if it were a white guy shooting a white kid, they'd find some reason to claim he was a brainwashed liberal jewish plant

if it were a white guy shooting the black kid, they'd all say "good, one less nigger to worry about in the world"

you can't beat them with logic, senpai, because /pol/ types are illogical at their core

just call 'em retards and move on
>>
>>94915
how convenient
>>
>>95166
>Just trade insult with insult
You are just as bad as /pol/. You should just ignore anybody you don't want to talk too getting into a shitposting war is wrong nobody wins we all get get covered in shit
>>
>>94923
I acknowledged that in my post. You apparently can't read.
>>
>>94914
Drive-bys aren't as common as road rage. Not by a long stretch.

Try harder.

You faggots don't get this; I'm not saying that only white do this type of shit. This story makes this obvious. But claiming that 'ohh, niggers being niggers' is hypocritical. We all have dealt with the crazy angry white driver. Hell, some of you may be him. And yes, there are definitely bad black drivers.

However, whereas most store robberies, drug deals, and grand theft auto are done by blacks, violent road rage is a white thing. Just like opioid abuse, shoplifting from American Eagle, and Starbucks addiction. Yes, I ran out of crimes only white people do. Feel free to add more.

And don't try the 'mass shootings' one. With liberals' definition of 'mass shooting,' this one is also black.
>>
>>93194
such a bait story, more of this to ruin the image of blacks. white mofos at it again
>>
>>93194
>tall African-American man.

MAO gene strikes again
>>
>>93606
I knew it at "older Chevrolet Impala"
>>
>>94816
>Rapists [...] babble all manner of nonsense
That's not reassuring reading your post...

>>95178
What happened to "don't feed the trolls" and "don't argue with trolls, it means they win"?
These were rules of the internet, only newbies would ignore them. I sometime feel like I'm the only adult left on internet, surrounded by kids born after the creation of facebook and instagram.
>>
>>93194
niggers are just niggers, why you no understand, if you live with niggers its like living with crocodiles, they will kill your kids, why do you not understand ?
>>
>>95772
gee it be like fire is hot,
niggers are like travis the chimp.

its so obvious that you need EFFORT, to place yourself in that kind of danger. sad really
>>
>>93194
WE
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.