[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Religion of Peace Strikes Again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 1

File: 1482165880342.jpg (21KB, 300x293px) Image search: [Google]
1482165880342.jpg
21KB, 300x293px
Religion of peace peacefully kills Russian ambassador to Turkey shouting aloha snackbar and shooting him in the back

https://www.rt.com/news/370782-attack-russian-ambassador-ankara/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=RSS
>>
>>92962
Sad!
>>
>>92962
>>715790436
*WW3 HABBENING!*

ON YT, NOT GAY NEWS SITES WITH ADWARE AND SHIT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx97s2igPGg
>>
Shooter name Mevlüt Mert Altıntaş. was on his security team
>>
>>92968
>was on his security team

Damn, that's harsh.
>>
>implying Islam caused this
>inb4 "fuck off mudslime"
>>
>>92970
he screamed allahu ackbar and said it was for Syria
>>
>>92970
as much as that sucks, yeah, religion is one of the major factors playing a role here.
>>
I, for one, welcome our new peaceful overlords. I'm also looking forward to becoming a minority in my own country.
>>
>>92970
>I dont check the sources

retard
>>
>>92970
Islam is responsible for most of the evil shit happening right now. Your fault, shitskins.
>>
>>92970

>literally screams "Allah ackbar"
>"i-it's not muslims"
>>
>>92962
>T*rks in charge of not chimping out
>>
>>93077
I wonder how many dozens of people would be upset if terrorist families were turned into paste.
>>
>>93084
I don't think we can invade France or the UK, anon.
>>
>>93084

Morality aside, there's the chain reaction of more terrorists emerging because you killed their family. Remember that extended family (and tribal connections) in Arab culture is a big thing, you could potentially turn large numbers of people into extremists. worse yet, you could lose assets who would otherwise have been sympathetic to your cause, undermining your ability to identify and locate terrorists to begin with.

Think about how pissed of Americans were after Pearl Harbor and 9/11, now imagine there's a miniature one of those every time you kill a family that only "dozens of people" care about. Hell think about how pissed people were when this year's comparatively small terror attacks occurred, now imagine a chunk of those angry people decide to blow themselves up.

Killing their families is like not allowing an enemy army to surrender when they are surrounded, you're going to end up with way more casualties on both ends as they fight to the last man that you could have easily avoided by not giving them the motivation to fight on in the first place.
>>
>>93105
Human life has no inherent value. Any assigned value is merely prejudice.
>>
>>93105
muslims aren't human
>>
>>93110
you should stop just labeling me as a Trump supporter for no reason then
>>
>>93105
>non-whites
>human
dank meme, friend.
>>
>>93123
One must remember that one bad apple doesn't represent the whole.
>>
>>93126
there's this annoying thing that liberals do that has finally caught up with them, they try to label everything they can. You labeled me as a Trump supporter and that was the end of it. time to stop being such annoying idiots
>>
>>92976
Yeah. It cannot be because muslim countries are all shit now, thanks to all the "interventions"
>>
>>93105
I didn't like Muslims when I voted for Obama either, and that hasn't changed, nor will it ever change.
>>
>>93086
France will just invade itself.
>>
He shouted "Allah akbar! Do not forget Aleppo! Do not forget Syria!" And "Those who pledged allegiance to Muhammad for jihad."

Putin made a statement saying this is a provocative terror attack to hurt relations with Turkey.
>>
>>92962
MSM news keeps showing photos of dead russian ambassador yet have not seen photo of dead assassin other than on here.
>>
>>93129
>there's this annoying thing that liberals do that has finally caught up with them, they try to label everything they can.

The irony in this sentence is so thick it makes me cringe.
>>
>>92962
die you fucker die
part of the Russian fuck machine
>>
>>93168
>Russian fuck machine
sounds hot

https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1482193101518.webm
>>
The U.S. government has decided to close its Embassy in Ankara because of the shooting, which occurred near the diplomatic mission.
>>
#NotAllMuslims
>>
>>93179
Not all, but too many
>>
>>92964
YouTube have removed that, can still see here: http://nos.nl/artikel/2149210-russische-ambassadeur-in-turkije-doodgeschoten-syrie-lijkt-motief.html
>>
>>93181
this was a pretty damn political issue to chalk the attack up to islam.
also, are assassinations now terrorism too?
>>
"Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has extended his condolences over the assassination of Russian ambassador Andrey Karlov, adding that Ankara and Moscow agree that the killing was an attempt of provocation against mutual ties.

"We agree with (Vladimir) Putin that this is a provocation, there is no split of opinion about this”, Erdoğan said in a televised statement, while commenting on a phone call with the Russian leader.

“In this phone call tonight, we agreed on empowering our solidarity,” Erdoğan said adding that the two countries have the will not to let this provocation work.

The president also highlighted an increasing cooperation between the two countries, which resulted in the recent evacuation of civilians from the civil war-hit Aleppo in Syria. “This cooperation will continue in determination,” he said.

The attack is not only against the Russian envoy, but the Turkish nation, he said.

The president also said himself, the prime minister, the interior minister, the health minister and other related officials have been working on the issue.

Russia will send officials to join the Turkish investigation upon a demand by Moscow welcomed by Ankara, he said.

Meanwhile, Putin also described the assassination of Karlov as "a provocation."

Russia also requested increased security particularly for Russian diplomatic missions.

A Russian jet will take the body of Karlov from Turkey, he said."

OY VEY THE PLOT FAILED
>>
>>93189
This. Islam had nothing to do with this. You're far more unsafe around one of those crazy white dudes who carry guns around everywhere than a muslim.
>>
>Russia has been openly bombing syrian rebels for years.
>The rebels shockingly retaliate.

Its like sticking your dick in a beehive and being shocked when it gets stung. US does the same stupid ass shit.
>>
>>93189
yeah if the first words said after killing someone is allahu ackbar, or god is great, it's probably not religious at all
>>
>>93204
>stinging a giant red cock throbbing with nuclear missiles
>>
>>93130

Those countries were shit long before your scare-quote interventions.
>>
>>93212
a lot of countries were shit until after WW2.
a lot of russia is still shit.
>>
>>93212
you'd be disgruntled and violent if you were a dry, sandy clusterfuck of a country bordering russia, china, pakistan, israel, africa, and eastern europe for the last 4 thousand years.
>>
>>93217
>country
*region
>>
>>93210
>bees
>>
http://i.4cdn.org/gif/1482173020869.webm
>>
>>93196
are you sure anon, im pretty fcking scared of them now
>>
>>93221
They're always so much fun!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGZ9n5CzT14
>>
>>92962
Part of country killing innocent children in Syria?
Sympathy?

Go fuck yourself
I'm glad he's dead

May he be the first of many
>>
>>93234
>muslims
>innocent
pick one
>>
>>93196
>shout "god is great" repeatedly
>nothing to do with islam
Ok
>>
>>93256
Oh, so shouting "God is great" in Arabic suddenly means you're a Muslim now? That's pretty insensitive of you, to label someone without their consent based only on a stereotype. I guess I, a tolerant, educated person, will have to step in. On behalf of all people who shout "allahu ackbar" before murdering people, I demand you apologize - don't you understand how hurtful your words are?
>>
>>93256
no derp, of course muslims ar every religious, so everything will have a religious dimension for them.
that doesn't mean the attack was religiously motivated.
if the islamic world were magically zapped of all religious convictions tomorrow, one would imagine there would still be a shitload of grievances to sort out totally unmotivated by faith.
>>
>>93265
wow
>>
>>93105
>war
>moral
welcome to the real world kiddo
>>
The killer is a fucking hero
Muslim or not does not matter

I am sick of seeing crying children in Aleppo and a security council that has no balls because of Russia

DEATH TO RUSSIA
>>
>>93271
Perhaps a constant war with a neighbor isn't a good choice if you care so much about the children.

Just saying. Perhaps stabilizing your government would be a good first step. Some violence may be necessary.

Perhaps ensuring a better future by building a proper infrastructure would have been nice. It seems most of your countries money went to weapons. Bad choice.

Maybe just leaving BEFORE people started massacring your family. Maybe when you realised you live in the middle of a fucking desert, you should have thought about leaving.

I don't understand the middle East.
>>
The night before this happened I was looking at photos from the messages citizens of Aleppo are leaving in grafitti on the rubble of their city. It's heartbreaking knowing how this has been handled by all parties involved. A home to so many, gone. Perhaps not forever, but for years to come.

That Mevlut committed this murder of an innocent man as retaliation doesn't surprise me. It's just another pointless death borne out of this seemingly endless conflict in Syria
>>
>>93189
>this was a pretty damn political issue to chalk the attack up to islam.

He screamed ALLAHU SNACKBAR, how could this be connected to a religion directly saying "kill infidels" in quran ?
>>
>>93284
The night before that you should fucking learn of the terrorists who held people of aleppo as fucking meat-shield hostages and shot them in the back when they tried to run away from eastern Aleppo through Russian made humanitarian corridors.

I've watched the photos of schools in western aleppo bombed by artillery of the ISIS/Al-quaeda supported by NATO propagandist machine.
>>
>>93128
it's not just one bad apple though it's many
>>
Remember fellas, it's never their fault. It's the fault of these Western countries for not being accommodating enough. Always remember to walk on eggshells and bend over backwards for Muslims at all times or else Islamic terrorism is going to happen, through no fault of their own. Do not call it Islamic terrorism either, because that might anger them and cause more of it to happen. Never ever provoke the Religion of Peace, or else.
>>
>>93123
>whites
You mean the uneducated masses that have no life outside their work, if they even work at all? The masses in Europe are fucking retarded.
>>
Good time to remind you how rosja commies reacted when USA diplomat was killed: http://vchaspik.ua/v-mire/411617-ubiystvo-rossiyskogo-posla-zastavilo-polzovateley-seti-vspomnit-skandalnyy-tvit-zyugan

"Killed like a dog"
>>
>>93295
u wot m8?

ISIS and Al-Qaeda are not affiliated
>>
>>92962
Putin's been chomping at the bit to declare war on turkey. It wouldn't be difficult to manufacture this as an attack on Russia and spark ww3. Even Franz Ferdinand was more difficult a kill than this
>>
>>93369
Read the thread, Turkey and Russia have already agreed to a joint investigation of the assassination and recognize this as a "provocation", not an incitement to war.

I mean, pending details that come from said investigation, it's doubtful this will spark an armed conflict between these two nations
>>
>>93379
>it's doubtful this will spark an armed conflict between these two nations
This man begs to differ
>>
>>93239
is it early onset retardation or have you always been this stupid?
>>
>>93295
>through Russian made humanitarian corridors
Wot?
Do you news?
Russians did nothing of the kind
They don't get credit for anything other than killing the innocent
Russian has so much blood on it's hands
>>
>>93275
>Perhaps a constant war with a neighbor isn't a good choice if you care so much about the children.
They aren't at war with russia. The russians want to keep Assad in power so they are openly bombing the rebels.
>Just saying. Perhaps stabilizing your government would be a good first step. Some violence may be necessary.
They are trying. The reason the war started was that Assad refused to go peacefully.

>Perhaps ensuring a better future by building a proper infrastructure would have been nice. It seems most of your countries money went to weapons. Bad choice.
You're right, maybe that's why they are trying to remove the dictator that spent all of their money on weapons.

>Maybe just leaving BEFORE people started massacring your family. Maybe when you realised you live in the middle of a fucking desert, you should have thought about leaving.
People don't get the benefit of hindsight when making these choices. Many of them did decide to leave and you see how they are treated.

>I don't understand the middle East.
Then stop posting your ill-informed opinions on Middle Eastern politics.
>>
>>92970
Why is /news/ so pozzed?
>>
>>92962
This right here is why we need to drop NATO/Europe like hot shit and ally with Russia and Turkey against the saracens.
>>
>>93397
Your autism shows. Take measures.
>>
>>93469
omg such a great counter argument
OK so, abandoning reasoning is the way we go now?
Good to know
Keep up the good work
>>
>>93406
>The russians want to keep Assad in power so they are openly bombing the rebels.

You mean those people who were filmed laughing as they cut children's heads off? Those people who were filmed eating Syrian soldier's hearts? Those people who were coming INTO Syria, meaning they weren't living there to begin with and therefore NOT FUCKING SYRIANS?

Fuck 'em. They're dying for America. They're not Syrian Rebels. They're opportunists who want a shot at running the next country the USA leaves leaderless and broken on their quest for resources.
>>
>>93397
>Russians did nothing of the kind

Except the fucking Red Cross said they were over there and were asking why the fuck the UN aid workers refused to show up and help like every government in the UN pays them to.
>>
>>92962
>>>93275
>>Perhaps a constant war with a neighbor isn't a good choice if you care so much about the children.
>They aren't at war with russia. The russians want to keep Assad in power so they are openly bombing the rebels.
Please tell me you're joking. For the love of God, please.
>>Just saying. Perhaps stabilizing your government would be a good first step. Some violence may be necessary.
>They are trying. The reason the war started was that Assad refused to go peacefully.
You're referring to only the recent death and destruction, fool.
>>Perhaps ensuring a better future by building a proper infrastructure would have been nice. It seems most of your countries money went to weapons. Bad choice.
>You're right, maybe that's why they are trying to remove the dictator that spent all of their money on weapons.
They're not doing anything but fleeing. The only ones fighting back are also killing civilians with stolen and purchased weapons.
>>Maybe just leaving BEFORE people started massacring your family. Maybe when you realised you live in the middle of a fucking desert, you should have thought about leaving.
>People don't get the benefit of hindsight when making these choices. Many of them did decide to leave and you see how they are treated.
The ones that left in 1993 are happily settled in other countries.
The ones that left in 2004 are happily settled in other countries.
The ones that left in 2010 are happily settled in other countries.
The ones that left in 2016 are killing themselves and their kids trying g to escape what they should have left long ago.
>>I don't understand the middle East.
>Then stop posting your ill-informed opinions on Middle Eastern politics.
It seems to me, even amidst my confusion in the social norms of the middle East, that I still know more then you about it.
>>
>>93492
You are mixing up the rebels with ISIS
>>
wtf i hate muslims now
>>
>>93095
Do not confront your enemy on the ground of death.
>>
Friendly reminder that Obama said he would take revenge for the elections
>>
Achive this already mane what you doin.
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.