[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bill Gates states Tump will save America

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

Earlier today Bill Gates went to Trump Tower for a meeting with the President-elect. When he went in, he was not a Trump fan. However, when he left he declared Trump is the “New JFK” who will “Unite America”! Oh, and Mr. Gates is ready to help any way he can!!

(http://libertywritersnews.com/2016/12/breaking-bill-gates-just-said-donald-trump-will-save-america-plan-genius/)
>>
Sounds like brainwashing to me
>>
That kind of sounds funny. I wonder what slurs will come his way with that comment
>>
>>92128
>libertywritersnews.com

Just post the article here in full, I ain't going to that site.
>>
>>92128
Trump will clean up the 'net and Microsoft will get funding to make it happen.
>>
Based
>>
Isn't this bill the retard (re[-peatedly]-tardy, repeatedly slow, dimwitted, a dunce, a twit follower) who said 64K was "more" than enough memory.

Isn't this the sicko who is "horrified" by the ctl-alt-delete: but OK with the "KILL" command buried in the win api.

Isn't this another ceo who lies when the thing's lips move.

Isn't this the retard who married a retard who is "appalled" that all women in third-world countries don't have cell-phones: while they are starved, raped to death, bombed to death. 60-year-old valley (girl) female and male are so emotionally and mentally stunted.
>>
>>92717
Don't forget, he is a drinker of purified poo water.
>>
>>92717
>who said 64K was "more" than enough memory.
He said 640K was more than enough for a personal computer, in the 1980s, a time when a typical high-end personal computer had just a tenth of that. There's really nothing retarded about the statement when you look at it context; he was not intending it as a statement to hold true for all time.
>>
lol clickbait
>>
>>92128
>white male supports another white male
typical heteronormative imperialist capitalist white supremacist patriarchy
>>
>>92726
#imwithher
>>
>>92726
the nigger is orange unlike shillary
>>
MAGA
>>
We understand what fake news is now, right children?
>>
>Billionaire likes fellow billionaire President with a cabinet full of billionaires who will push pro-billionaire policies.

Gee, I wonder why.
>>
not a good enough news source to warrant a thread
also this happened a few weeks ago
>>
>>92128
Doesn't matter who is in office, Gates always toed the line for big government. This man plays the game and is not ashamed to publicly do so.
>>
>>93662
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-john-f-kennedy-jfk-bill-gates-us-president-elect-microsoft-a7474491.html
>>
Elite signaling other elites.

Just like JFK, guyz.
Just
J
F
K

The grassiest of grassy knolls

Please screen cap
>>
>>93683
this article isn't as glowing as op is trying to allude to.
Basically he said "trump likes tech thats a cool thing about him"
I don't think many people want to get behind the throw out the muslims and mexicans and build the wall brand.
>>
>>92719
We all are.
>>
>>94054
Well they better get Pence, Putin, and Xi Jinping in the same fucking day, otherwise we're all fucked.
>>
>>94131
YOU'RE fucked.
>>
>>92741
Hillary isn't a fucking white male, however.
>>
>>92717
Cellphones are pretty vital.
>>
>>94106
>throw out the muslims and mexicans
That brand never existed. It was a proposed halt to immigration from Muslim-majority countries and a crackdown on illegal immigration from Mexico. People framing these positions as a bloodlust for a new Kristallnacht are one of the major reasons everyone is losing their shit right now.
>>
>>94153
How so?
>>
>>94305
It doesn't help that Trump's presentation of the idea sounded like a rant, and most of his followers failed to frame it in a positive light at all. Saying it's literally Kristalnacht 2.0 is indeed an overeach, but cmon the guy isn't popular for his eloquence and tact. If presented in a calm and pragmatic way, the idea would probably have been well received.
>>
>>94305
I think the muslim registry thing (which existed under bush and obama) made people nervous. Plus the natutre of is rallies and constant blasting of the press. Taken alone none of his positions make him look particularly extreme but taken all together people think they are noticing a pattern.
>>
>>94487
>muslim registry thing (which existed under bush and obama)

wat
>>
>>94502
It's de facto. The sheer volume of Islamic terror and radicalization means the powers that be have to keep lots of tabs on Muslims just to do their jobs correctly. With both Bush and Obama happily pissing on the constitution to spy on everyone, there's almost uncertainly some kind of database keeping track of Muslims in areas where they congregate.
>>
>>94695
*certainly.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.