[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brock Turner to be released next friday, confirm?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

File: cuntbiscuit.jpg (49KB, 675x370px) Image search: [Google]
cuntbiscuit.jpg
49KB, 675x370px
Can someone confirm this to be true?

Brock Turner only had to serve 3 months of his 6-month sentence?

What. The. Fuck.

>Source: http://twentytwowords.com/just-when-you-thought-the-brock-turner-rape-case-couldnt-get-worse-this-happens/?utm_source=VM&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=influencer&utm_campaign=VMPub123
>>
>>92103
Yes, confirmed. It happened around the beginning of September.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/02/us/brock-turner-release-jail/
>>
>>92105
In the US it is
>>92113
It was more like sexual assault, he was probably going to rape her afterwards but since he's a retard he tried to it in the open behind a dump in the middle of day
>>
>>92477
They found traces of his genitalia fluids inside her vagina. It was full blown rape.
>>
>>92103

Yes. In most states and federally in the U.S. each day of good time in prison knocks a day off your sentence for parole eligibility. So with a 6-month sentence spent in good time, he's eligible for parole in 3 months.

There is zero surprise. This guy would obviously not be going around shivving people.
>>
>>92103

Ah, this is the guy who met his soulmate at some party but they can't remember wtf they were doing so it must've been rape
>>
>>93453
Its the guy who drugged someone and then raped them while they were unconscious. What the fuck are you talking about? He got caught in the act.
>>
>>94548

>raped them while they were unconscious

I heard he was just feeling her up.

I was being facetious. They're just another couple of retarded students who like to get wasted out of their mind. They both deserved the trouble they got in, though he gets the brunt of the blame because men are evil and women are helpless children who are too natural irresponsible.
>>
>>94560
He drugged her you sick fuck.
>>
>>94561

You getting your news from the retards on Tumblr?

Don't waste worry on this kind of trash.
>>
>>94564
It was all over the news last year dude. There were two eye witnesses.
>>
>>94564
Holly shit you are pathetic. He drugged her and raped her behind a dumpster. He was interupted by two people and was caught in the act.
>>
>>94570
No one was drugged, retard. They were both drunk and mostly without memory of what happened. He didn't even fuck her, he fingered her.
>>
check this thread
>>
>>94575
Then how did his genital fluids get inside her vagina? Jesus you are pathetic
>>
>>94575
That's not true at all. He drugged her and got interrupted while raping her. And like that other anon said the rape kit found his fluids in her. He did not just finger her. You can no idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>94575
>>94564
She had blood and injuries on her from the incident. How the hell is that consensual sex? Someone being drunk doesn't make it okay to rape them either.
>>
>>92103
/g/ - Technology
>>
>>94600
Wait fuck, I misclicked.
>>
He is a cunt of the first order.
He does not deserve any sympathy.
The judge should be in jail and getting his sphincter stretched on a daily basis.
>>
Don't the multiple felonies he was found guilty of carry minimum sentences?
>>
>>94616
They had to add stricter ones after this case because the judge was auch a waste of life.
>>
>>94598

>Someone being drunk doesn't make it okay to rape them either.

No but when both parties get so hammered (willingly, there were no drugs involved) that they can't even recall what happened, it's their own fault shit went down.

Why are people here whining about him getting out? He served his time, he's on the SO list, and so on. He's not exactly Ted Bundy, he's a stupid college student who fucked up. The only people who should be upset are the Tumblrtards who want him (and all men) castrated with a hot, rusty knife.
>>
I remember reading something about this creepy freak clown getting out early. I wonder how long until he beats some girl to death. This guy will NEVER be right in the head.

Is this from the female that decided to get stupid drunk and then chose to have a little nap in a sewer? It's hard to imagine anyone wanting to touch this female: which is why I think the guy is so incredibly disturbed and unfixable in any measure.
>>
>>94645

>I wonder how long until he beats some girl to death. This guy will NEVER be right in the head.

He was some stupid college student who drank too much and went retard.

In fact, he's so *unlikely* to be a threat that they decided to release him earlier.
>>
>>94667
Being drunk yourself isn't an excuse to rape either. He was caught in the act of raping an unconscious woman who had blood, cuts and other injuries on her body. This isnt some drunken accident. He deserved a much stricter sentence.
>>
>>94699

I think the simple fact is he's been judged to not be much of a further threat. Drunkenness is no excuse, but that's why he's served a sentence and will be registered as an SO.

Yeah, some people want him locked up for life and his dick removed without anesthetic because any sexual crime is literally the most awful horrible unthinkable thing you could ever do to anybody ever (doubtful), but those people are retarded and ultimately would be whining that he got out regardless of the time he spent in. Complaining about it is just perpetuating a Tumble-esque appeal to feeling over reason, and I'm somewhat surprised so many people are doing so here.
>>
>>94630
>alcohol =/= drugs

into the trash your post goes
>>
>>94710

Oh right, he forcefed her all that beer.

Were you born this retarded or did you have to work on it?
>>
>fingering unconscious girl behind bushes.
>gets spotted and immediately runs off at full speed.
>does not check up on girl when mid-run or home or sober or do anything expected of someone who thought he was doing something mutually ok.

Drunk drivers are liable for felonies for people they injure or kill, even though they have no malice. Drunk or not, this guy was aware he was doing something wrong. That makes it much easier to decide that he's liable for a felony, even if at some point in the evening he and/or she might have thought there was some flirtation.

But whatever, he has a good GPA and is a good swimmer. Not like those three girls who stuck stuff in the butt of that guy in the other thread -- they were all drunk but should still get 20 years.
>>
>>94744

I did. Retarded College Bitch #969000 got blackout drunk of her own volition. So did this Turner guy and he ended up committing sexual assault. So he got locked up and signed up as an SO. The end.

The fact that people here are under the impression that he drugged and actually raped her and is some sort of Jeffrey Dahmer-tier monster should cast light on how fit they are to judge the whole situation.
>>
>>94793
>The fact that people here are under the impression that he drugged and actually raped her

That is literally what happened. This is a matter of fact, for which there is hard evidence.
>>
>>94794

You're free to provide a source for that.

>inb4 it's some shitty feminist site who also advocates crude castration
>>
>>94548
He was finger banging her behind a fucking dumpster after they both drunkenly left a party together. She probably had just passed out and this is likely not even assault. Prosecution lucky to get the time they did.
>>
>>94561
No, he didn't. Court reports refute the claim.
>>
>>92103
yea that standard 2for1 with good behavior...if it was a 10 yr sentence he would only do 5
>>
Call curry niggers rapists
Call sand nigger rapists
Live in a curropt , rapey nation with Trump as president
>>
>>94581
Rub dick, rub pussy
>>
>>94793
>actually raped her
He did rape her. How is sexually assaulting someone who is passed out not rape?
>>
>>95720

Because rape has a set definition that he didn't fulfill? And if "rape" just means "whatever I feel like it means" you enable to brainless bitches who think looking at them the wrong way is rape?

Why is this thread so full of retards who know nothing about law or the circumstances of this case? What makes you think your ignorant asses should have an opinion on this sort of thing?
>>
>>94699
You're approaching sentencing as "revenge" rather than "rehabilitation"; giving Tuner the harshest sentence would set a dangerous precedent. Defaulting to the maximum sentence encourages offenders-in-progress to escalate their actions as high as possible, and not cooperate or confess when questioned, since there's no distinction between those with and those without a guilty conscience.

Increasing the sentence would be unproductive catharsis, costing taxes(!) to house and feed him while jailed, and the obvious unfairness would radicalize him to commit later offenses. The sentencing board advised minimums for a reason here.

>>95720
Rape is a subcategory of sexual assault. Just like murder and manslaughter are both categories of homicide but of differing severities, rape and forced digital penetration (what Turner was charged with) are categories of sexual assault of differing severities. Differing severities, differing sentencing.
>>
>>92103
Because he served his legal sentence you dumb shit.

Go take your faux outrage elsewhere, virtue signaling doesn't work here.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.