[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Firefighter 'raped cop while she was asleep and sent pictures

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 1

>Long Island volunteer firefighter Jonathan Antovel has been arrested and charged with first-degree rape.

>A former NYPD cop says she went home with Antovel after a party at his station house in Hauppauge on December 10.

>She passed out and while she was sleeping he allegedly raped her.

>During the attack, Antovel reportedly took pictures of his victim and sent the photos to friends - at least two of whom were NYPD officers.

>One of his cop friends reported the photos immediately to the Internal Affairs Bureau in Suffolk County, leading to his arrest.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4032768/Firefighter-raped-former-cop-asleep-sent-pictures-attack-NYPD-friends.html
>>
Absolutely disgusting. No one should ever feel sympathy for anyone who records their crimes -- and even has the fucking nerve to share the evidence with others. This is true degeneracy - no other word feels appropriate.

It's a big "fuck you" to the law when people flaunt their crimes to their friends. Glad to see him arrested.
>>
>>91917
Fuck off you cuck. I bet you got raped by a firefighter when you were 10.
>>
>>91920
Oh man what a rare combination, an edgelord who has a problem with the law. Who would've ever seen that one coming? I mean, it's just so unique.
>>
>>91916
>One of his cop friends reported the photos immediately

Some friend.
>>
>>91949
dude fuck off, have some moral standards. and for me, that is, you do something shitty to another human being, reap the consequences.
>>
>>91954
you think it is shitty because you have trained to see it as shitty
>>
>>91916
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4032768/Firefighter-raped-former-cop-asleep-sent-pictures-attack-NYPD-friends.html

pics or it didn't happen
>>
She probably just had sex with him and then when the pictures got out she started crying rape to save her own job.
>>
>>91959
Yeah sure of course
rape never happens
>>
>>91954
shouldn't you be crying about kids starving in Africa right now my dude man bro
>>
>>91954
>some stranger getting raped is more important than the honor between two friends

I think the one that has no moral standards is you.
>>
>dailyfail
Fuck off Piers
>>
>>91960
>Went to his home
What was she expecting
>>
>>91969
to sleep
>>
>>91916
Sounds like the retarded fuck hasn't been following the news and didn't understand that you don't fuck with the blue brotherhood. Pretty much the same as buttfucking a gangbanger then sending a pic to his nigger crew.
>>
>>91978
>brotherhood
But she's a girl.
>>
>>91978
>former cop
>female
>went put drinking
>goes home with a dude
>pass out like a little bitch that can't hold liquor
>get some p in v

The only mistake was sending pics to a white knight faggot who probably jerks off to judge dredd
>>
>>91917
It's fucking absurd how braggadocious some people are about their crimes. It always reminds me of that MF DOOM song Rap Snitch Knishes, a song about how dumb rappers are for bragging to the world about selling drugs and killing people. Here's a sample of the lyric:
Rap snitches, telling all their business
Sit in the court and be their own star witness
Do you see the perpetrator? - Yeah, I'm right here

I've actually experienced this stupidity in real life. I used to work as a liftie at a ski hill, and once in awhile you'd hear people drunkenly bragging about how they didn't even pay to ski today. One time, they came to my lift the next, and i made them show their passes, and of course they weren't genuine, so i got them banned for life. I don't really give a shit if you're using your friends pass or figured some way to bypass the gates, but if you're telling others, you deserve the banhammer.
>>
>>91994
>work as a liftie
>giving a shit

Haha come.on dude no liftie gives a single fuck about the resorts profits. You'd have to be a real ass-kisser to fuck over people like that just for your rich ass boss. Faggot.

Greedy shit like you should be working in a bank.
>>
>>91969
This. I went out drinking with my buddy last weekend and he crashed at my place so I fucked him in the ass. Wtf else was I supposed to do?
>>
>>91955
Yes you're right, I was taught not to rape. I guess the feminists are right, we do need to teach men like you not to rape because apparently you never learned that rape is shitty
>>
>>91985
Still illegal,

>12 year year old faux-macho poser.
>>
>>92007
Yeah and I'm sure you follow every law on the books, strictly, to the letter. Right? Every. Single. One.
>>
>>91969
>photo evidence of him having sex with her while she was passed out
>b but women always claim false rape!
>>
>>91998

He was pretty clear that he was doing it as a matter of principle, discouraging stupid bragging. Not because he wanted to protect the owner's bottom line.
>>
>>92008
What an insipid argument?
"Don't give me DUI ticket officer, look at that guy over there. He spat on the pavement."
>>
>>92011
>get people banned for life because they wanted to do some skiing and have some fun for less than 500 bucks a day
>muh principles muh ethics muh muh muh

The guy is an asshole. End of rine.
>>
>>92013
Hypocrites don't get to talk back.
>>
>>92008

>all crimes are equally bad
>because it's okay to overlook jaywalking, you should overlook murder

This is about as retarded as those kids who argue all crimes should be punished by automatic death penalty.

>>92016

>End of rine.

Sweet jesus I haven't seen that in a long time.
>>
>>92009
No but going home with a random person drunk is ALWAYS a bad move no matter who you are. This should always be drilled into people's heads.
>>
>>92035
It's an issue of safety.
>>
>>92017
Were you an abused child?
Were you held back in school?
>>
>>91916
look at that nose
>>
>>91949
His cop friend did the right thing desu

Once you grow out of your clearly difficult teenage years you'll agree
>>
>>91962
>honor among criminals
kek
>>
>>91962
>honor between two friends

If your honor has you shield a criminal you deserve to be locked up with them. And you will! Because society has already put the measure in place where cunts like you get arrested for aiding a criminal, obstructing the course of justice, and being an assistant to (whatever crime committed here)

You can be smacked with a slew of offenses for that and you deserve it for helping your rapist friend. You'd deserve it if your friend committed armed robbery. You'd deserve it if they only kicked a goddamn puppy.

Because your friend is a cunt, you're a cunt, and cunts need to be fucked.
>>
>>91949
>be a cop
>see evidence of a crime
whelp
>>
>>91916
Selfish piece of shite should have shared the pictures with his real friends here on 4chan first.
>>
>>91969
to be walked home gently
>>
>>92035
Raping people is also always a bad move
>>
>>91998
As i said, i don't give a shit if you cheat the system, only if you brag about it. In my mind bragging is about showing off how smart you are and how stupid others are.

Also we usually wouldn't give out permanent bans (only for a year or something), but he argued with ski patrol, wouldn't admit fault and even verbally/physically threatened them, so they just told him to fuck off for life.
>>
>>92269
Well if they fuck with patrol, then they gotta go. I assumed they hadn't done anything rude.
>>
>>92187
The guy had the shitty luck to be friends with the one single good cop in the country.

Most of them wouldn't give a fuck or would even drive over and join in.
>>
>girl passes out drunk
>waah a little nonconsensual mating is the worst thing in the world
>>
>being friends with narcs and snitches

Had it coming to him tbh
>>
>>91994
heyo fellow lifty
I was lucky/unlucky enough to work at a resort where mostly families with small children visited, so I rarely had to worry about people poaching.
I saw a few people just hike up and ski down though (which was totally fine, since the resort is on Forest Service land). Patrol never really gave a shit either
There was this guy who had a season pass but always would hike up a smallish hill with his dog, who had saddlebags and pulled his snowboard and then came tearing after him when he rode down. I think on the last day we were open for the season patrol let him ride up with his dog
>>
Seems to be a lot of rapists babbling on here: and some of you replying specifically to them as if they'll ever say something intelligent.

There's no sense trying to talk with them: unless you really want to get annoyed writing to an idiot rapist (there does seem to be a lot of crap-rap-rapists, but lots in all professions).

They're exhibitionists: they want you to listen to their rape talk, watch them masturbate, watch them eat worms and lots worse... Sometimes they eat poo, sometimes boast that they eat poo, sometimes they rage and/or kill if someone says they eat poo, says "hello," doesn't, if someone "looks at them," or doesn't, is kind, or isn't.

If you really want to see them annoyed, talk about them in the third person: They are the definition of inadequate so this drives them to drool and pound on their keyboard. It's not a good idea to get rapists wound up though.
>>
>>92370
You sound like a rapist yourself
>>
>>92370
>Liberal claiming everyone that doesn't believe someone that only claimed they were raped after someone else reported it is a rapist.
This is why Trump won, cuckling.
>>
>>91920
Sounds like someone got fucked in the ass when the were 10.
>>
>>91955
Are you fucking retarded? I hope some black guy rapes your tight butthole to teach your degenerate brain a lesson.
>>
>>92375
There is photographic evidence of him raping her. You are a fucking moron. kys
>>
>>91916
but his job expects him to pull out his hose and save an already dangerously hot pussy
>>
>>92397
>opposes rape
>wishes rape on other people
>>
>>92002
Rape is natural. Feminists, however, are not.
>>
>>91962
They probably meant acquaintance more than super best friends of blood of honour like in your anime.
You don't have many friends, do you?
>>
>>92810
>Rape is natural.
For animals and niggers. Humanity raised above that after coming up with agriculture and before writing.
>>
>>93136
We didn't "rise above it". We only suppressed it. Even then, just for the most part. It's part of our nature and it takes constant effort to keep it in check. We didn't magically wish it away when we started civilization. It's still in us. I actually think that believing we have "erased" it, except for in a few bad apples, is dangerous. It opens the door to gradually normalizing behaviors that border on assault or rape.
>>
>>93147
>raping chicks is normal
>not raping chicks requires constant effort
dafuq

If this is honestly what's inside your head then you need help, not in the meme way, I mean you actually need to go see a professional, and tell them exactly what you said here

I can't stress this enough, this is not normal, other people don't think the way you do, seek help
>>
News is the worst edge board. You sound like a bunch of 13 year olds, keke dis nigga is my man raping bitches XD
>>
>>93147
You sounds genuine. But sorry anon, that is not normal. It's natural for a man to want to fuck women and have women want to fuck them back, what is not natural is fucking another person while they're asleep and unaware.

If you have to keep yourself in check constantly to stop yourself from jumping someone and raping their ass, there's something wrong with you.

Wanting to have sex with people and wanting to have sex with people against their will are two different things.
>>
>>93147
>and it takes constant effort to keep it in check

I've never needed to suppress an urge to rape someone. Sure, there is the normal desire people get to fuck someone, a desire that you and they would just through civility to the wind and start fucking each other like bunnies against whatever flat surface, horizontal or vertical, that you can find, but you're actually admitting that you need to exert effort in stopping yourself from raping someone.

That's not normal.
>>
>>91916
Any pictures of the victim?

Is she hot? If I can't shlick it to her, then I don't care if she got raped.
>>
>>94865
Never? I have. Not often, but it's happened. Don't you have a dick? Balls? Testosterone?

>sitting in class, havent been laid in months
>sitting directly behind this qt mexican girl with just the biggest, most perfect, round tits
>she's only got a tank top on
>can literally feel the lust rising inside like a red hot iron bar being inserted in my spine
>it's all I can do to just stare at those huge tits crammed into that little bitty shirt
>all I want to do is leap over the chair and rape her silly

I didn't do it, of course, but holy fuck did I want to.
>>
>>94968
You're missing the point. What he's talking about attraction to the act of rape, rather than the act of sex. You wanted to have sex in that greentext, nothing specifically pointed out that you wanted to have sex with her against her will. Everybody has sexual urges but the overall idea is that the other person will join in of their own volition.

Now if you actually wanted to use her like something less than a piece of meat specifically without her permission, then congrats you have babby's first fetish and you should probably address that before we see your story on /news/.
>>
>>94968
Did you really want to 'rape her silly'? Because from the text, it just seemed you'd have liked to have sex, but knew it wasn't a possibility. Blue balls is not the desire to rape.
>>
>>93147
If you honestly have to suppress a constant urge to rape then there is something wrong with you.
>>
>>93147
cap'd
>>
>>91959
This.
Got pissed at pics being shared. Cried rape. Not saying she did wrong. The guy was an ass for sharing pics.
>>
>>92259
How about along with teaching boys not to rape, teaching kids that going to a strangers home drunk is a bad move?
>>
>>92768
How can there be photographic evidence? Consent isn't a tangible object.
>>
>>93147
Superb.
>>
>>95005
What do you think rape is? People want to gave sex, consensual or not. You keep drawing this line between lust, attraction, and rape without realizing the only difference is one is the desire and the other is the competled action
>>
>>91949

Some criminal.
Literally why? I mean I'm not exactly complaining, it's great when criminals are flaming retards who basically turn themselves in, but just... why?
>>
>>92016
Maybe he just hates his job as a liftie and gets his kicks from dropping the hammer on some rich douchebags
>>
>>96779
Come on now. You act as if willing, consensual sex doesn't exist.

Rapists rape for one or both of these reasons:

>they're socially isolated idiots who can't engage in normal, healthy sexual relations (like you seem to be)
>they enjoy the violence and power of the act

Literally get help. Go to therapy. Talk about this shit before you go out and actually rape someone, if you haven't already.
>>
>>91971
yeah, she slept with him
>>
>>92058
that I just found
>>
>>92768
Unless that picture came with the words "#justrapethings #lol" and a puddle of drool coming from her mouth, it could be taken out of context. I get a feeling they were both retardedly drunk, but only one was retarded enough to take pictures.
>>
FUCK DA POLICE
>>
>>91917
Bet the men on the cops side will cheerfully ignore the case too.
>>
>>91971
>crash at a dude's house after a long day
>this shit happens
My sympathies to the woman.
>>
>>93147
Seek psychiatric help
>>
>>97683
Bah, only in your numale world is consent a cut-and-clear binary thing. Woman want to be conquered, they want to be pursued and dominated. They are men without reason or accountability. I'm not saying that this particular case wasn't rape, merely that rape is more than the absence of verbal consent.
>>
>>91916
i think there should be gay men rapers in the street so men can get raped and see how it feels
>>
>>91916
What a retard.
>>
>>95981
We already have that, it's called Stranger Danger.
>>
>>92221
Someone on 4chan must have them but this is still a Blue board.
>>
>>98194
pls no

no raep me pls
>>
>>98194
Make sure they are all black and HIV+, just to give it that final life threatening, permanently scarring touch.
>>
>>92001
Depends? Were you both flirting with each other all night? Did you gaze into each other's eyes with lust as you down piss grade beer after piss grade beer? Was at least one of you advertising throughout the entire encounter the sexual desire to the other? Were you whispering sweet nothings in his ear all night or describing how your cock would feel up his ass?

If any of those are affirmative, then you buddy went into a free-fire zone and fell asleep. I would have to say, dumbass got it in the end. Maybe he learned his lesson.
>>
>>93147
Honestly i get turned on fucking my GF against her will man.

My best advice for you is find a girl who enjoys being taken on a whim/is good at acting in rape play.

Or else you WILLgo to jail when you finally crack. Lets face it, only way to get away with it is to keep a cool head and it sounds like your driven by emotion/your dick so you'll fuck up somehow. So sort out something legal. Even if you tell your interigator the exact thing you've told us you'd be getting raped the other way when they lock you up...
>>
>>91960
Yeah sure of course
Dishonest, manipulative women don't happen
>>
>>97779
I'd love to know in what world you live in. If it were up to the co-workers, they'd fucking kill the firefighters.

Cops more often than not perceive themselves as a group, gang, clan, family, whatever you prefer. You fuck with one of them then they all want to fuck you over.
>>
>>91916
>commit felony
>send recorded evidence to police officer

10/10 would laugh again
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.