[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nurse pulled back patient’s foreskin and told him he had a big penis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: gggggggggggggggvinyl-winner500.jpg (111KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
gggggggggggggggvinyl-winner500.jpg
111KB, 500x333px
A nurse who took his gloves off to examine a patient’s penis and complimented him on how large it was has been thrown out the profession. William Logan had examined the testicles of a young man in his 20s after he had complained of a pain in his genitals. Logan then took off his gloves pulled back the man’s foreskin and pinched the tip of his penis, the Nursing and Midwifery Council heard.

http://courtnewsuk.co.uk/nurse-pulled-back-patients-foreskin-told-big-penis/
>>
Male nurse... fuck. I was thinking this was going to be an awesome fap session.
>>
>>91353
it wouldnt have even made the news if it was a female nurse, anon
>>
Wait, I thought this was normal. I remember my gym teacher complimenting my girth on penis inspection day.
>>
>>91364
Did anyone at your school fail penis inspection day?
>>
>>91365
I'm not sure. Inspections were done individually in the washroom and you weren't supposed to share your results with other kids.
>>
>>91366
Come on anon the results must have leaked at your school every now and then I know they did at mine.
>>
>Nurse wasn't female.
Oh, okay. I was almost mad but I wouldn't want some gay touching my penis either.
>>
That's just messed up. Really messed up whether the nurse was male or female. Save that for off shift or something
>>
>>91414
>I wouldn't want some gay touching my penis either
Even if you are at a doctor to check for a pain in that very penis?
>>
>>91272
Hot.
>>
>MALE NURSE: "My, what a big penis you have"
>PATIENT: "FOR YOU"
>MALE NURSE: "Mmmm" *takes into mouth and starts sucking*
>PATIENT: "Wait it was a joke! It was a Bane joke, s-stoooppp....noooooooo"
>>
>>91441
The banter was okay, it's a heavyhanded joke to help people lighten up (or so I would assume).
It's the taking off the glove that's so important, that is a huge offense in the medical profession. Hands pick up ridiculous amounts of bacteria each day, magnified exponentially in a medical setting. There are reasons why the gloves stay on until the appointment is done.
>>
>>91365
>>91366

Did you guys go to a Catholic school or something?

The only person touching my penis in high school was ME, every day after seeing the teacher's thong in gym-class.
>>
>>91489
Actually most people enjoy having their dicks sucked so it wouldn't really be a "nooooooooo" moment.
>>
>>91801
I'm not gay anon
>>
>>91661
Plus you can see the gloves as part of the professionalism. Its a whole different thing touching somebody without gloves imo.
>>
>>91999
Not really. It's 99% safety. BSI is critically important in all medical work.
>>
>>91801
Not by men, faglord.
>>
>>91662
>He didnt have a hot Asian nurse inspecting his penis inMiddleschool.
Proud I suppressed my boner during, and the fap the following night was amazing.
>>
>no homo
>>
>>91272
>Logan then took off his gloves ..

That's unprofessional and probably should get any nurse fired or in trouble.
>>
>>92426

Idiot, ability to get a boner accounts for like 50% of your PID grade; they use it to judge whether you're reaching sexual maturity at a standard rate. Every girl that looks up your stats is going to think you've got erectile dysfunction or something, now.
>>
Penis check is mandatory in American school no?
>>
>>92600
Unless you're a homeschool weirdo or went to a really poor public school, yeah
>>
its a cock up
>>
>>92006
Thanks to feminism, women that enjoy getting their dicks sucked have set the new norm, so get used to it.
>>
>>91272
>has been thrown out the profession
surprising
>William Logan
nevermind
>>
>>92600
>>92601
Why America is retarded.

If I had to get my penis 'checked' by anyone in highscool I would punch them in the face.

Glad I live in a country where that degenerate stuff doesnt happen,
>>
>nobody will ever compliment my benis
>>
>>92876
That's a meme started after molestation in public schools became known like catholic molestation.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.